Cyber Monday?

LostPoet - Dreamweaver
LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hey PWI,

So will there be cyber monday sales happening tomorrow?
Don't see anything happening currently on Morai server.

Last there you did quite a few of them, and I know lots of people waiting for them.
Please don't keep us hanging any longer...

And when will the 15% bonus end????

Sincerely,

LostPoet
YOUTUBE:
youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
Post edited by LostPoet - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey PWI,

So will there be cyber monday sales happening tomorrow?
    Don't see anything happening currently on Morai server.

Last there you did quite a few of them, and I know lots of people waiting for them.
    Please don't keep us hanging any longer...

And when will the 15% bonus end????

Sincerely,

LostPoet

The 15% bonus will probably end once they put up the "real" sales. That's what they usually do right before a big Zen sale.

Then again, they could just be blowing smoke hoping a lot of people will take the bait and buy Zen. Who knows what the current sales department is up to now - I really feel like they have no clue what they're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i wish there will be cyber monday sale too. and it will be +10 orb. but i ask my friend, he told me that PWI never have cyber monday sale b:cry
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i wish there will be cyber monday sale too. and it will be +10 orb. but i ask my friend, he told me that PWI never have cyber monday sale b:cry

Yes they have. o.0

I don't know if it was Cyber Monday, but I remember an R9 sale that was so massive it was essentially $500. And I remember it only lasted a day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes they have. o.0

I don't know if it was Cyber Monday, but I remember an R9 sale that was so massive it was essentially $500. And I remember it only lasted a day

it was the 10g MoG and 12/25s chip packs, the ones we been having since. Difference was it was first such sale.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cyber Monday i wish they would have marriage packs on sale so painy don't have to wait til Feb D;
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if cyber monday is today, then it seems there is no sale at all..
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    scruncy wrote: »
    if cyber monday is today, then it seems there is no sale at all..

why would they have a cyber Monday sale when they just f'd over 90% of the players?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    n00bzors !!!

they can't start the cyber monday sale coz... no1 is at work yet <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    n00bzors !!!

they can't start the cyber monday sale coz... no1 is at work yet <.<

yeah sure, they always at work at 12pm when update the sales on wednesday....

noobzor........
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    scruncy wrote: »
    yeah sure, they always at work at 12pm when update the sales on wednesday....

noobzor........

/facepalm

dont know if i should laugh or cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    since NW came out people have x2000000000 cash shopped more lool...to what play NW lol..and the weird thing is alo of R9r3 are blue names..what a waste of $ and material.

And no cyber Monday.
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The PWE company has really been dropping the ball on this game. People still spend thousands of dollars and they act like there's no one playing.

It is really irritating and I think they should all be replaced. I wonder if Wanmei still has any control over PWE's mistreatment of this game? Maybe if we send them some letters describing what **** our handlers are they might replace the staff.

PWI is a Cash Cow for PWE and it deserves more respect than it's currently being given. They are going to kill a game that could have lasted at least a few more years for them.

Punks. Hire better people. (Not directed at GMs, although we HAVE seen great GMs take slightly more managerial positions than the ones we are currently dealing with- we do understand that it is not your responsibility and don't hold any blame you. This is a problem the people IN CHARGE should be dealing with much better than they currently are. :)
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    since NW came out people have x2000000000 cash shopped more lool...to what play NW lol..and the weird thing is alo of R9r3 are blue names..what a waste of $ and material.

And no cyber Monday.

In all fairness, some people get R9r3 and just PvE (and occasional NW I guess). They are not interested in actual PVP. There are a few of those on my server as well.

Why would they do that? I can't answer that but hey they are free to do what they want.f:meh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ipodlover - Dreamweaver
    Ipodlover - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013

And no cyber Monday.

Highly doubt its that many cash shopper's.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    want dreamchaser packs :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WTB entitled to what Fuzzy thinks should go on sale...

oh wait...

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.