Frozen Fishsticks in Snowy Village

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Kitty had been sleeping and playing her sin while she had left her psy afk'ing in Snowy Village.

After some trolling in world chat Kitty was PM'd by some lowbie that Kitty's psy ish dead. Kitty checked her alt client, finding her psy laying dead in middle of Snowy Village, next to the spot where people land on when returning to Snowy from FC. Kitty's psy wasn't in PK-mode(and it was in Safe Zone anyway, not to mention at least 150 meter distance to closest mobs). As Kitty hadn't checked her psy's client for a looong time when trolling on sin, world chat had gone so much forward that it didn't show what had killed Kitty. Damage log only told that a Glacial Seed had attacked it.

As Elders seem to hate Kitty, many players hate Kitty, FC bosses hate Kitty, Snakefist hates Kitty much...

Ish Kitty now hated by the Perfect World itself?f:horror
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Death does tend to happen when people lure mobs to towns... b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There is that world boss that spawns up north of Snowy, and there are some idiots who are stupid enough to find it funny to pull a boss into a village...
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Really?

Had to dig this up for the lol value, said sin is still floating around b:chuckle
  • curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its so annoying when people talk about them self in 3rd person like idiots...

kitty here kitty there , thats sounds so stupid.b:bye
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    curlya wrote: »
    its so annoying when people talk about them self in 3rd person like idiots...

kitty here kitty there , thats sounds so stupid.b:bye

You don't have to read it... o_o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't tell me you're surprised with the way you behave...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i would pay PWi to have mobs kill you with the irritating way you talk
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow O_O

Why so much hate for kitty.

I enjoy reading their posts, refreshingly humourous; compared to the usual butthurt serious stubborn nerdrage posts that are so widespread nowadays.

If you dont like it, dont read it. Simples.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I happen to enjoy Kitty's way of speaking. And although I've never played on raging tides, who can really dislike venomancers?

I am a little jealous how she has like 10 or so level 100 characters, but that's why pwi servers need to stay open till at least 2016, so I can catch up X3.
  • steakspoon
    steakspoon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just saw 3 lvl2 mobs named "Disguised Attacker" attacking random catshops in west archo..not sure if its the same thing or what.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well that sucks, but hey at least your neighbor is a power leveling instance lol

@ 3rd person speaking, it's annoying a little bit........ But kitty is far less annoying than FluffyPanda, I can't stand that guy anymore, he use to be pretty cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and I hate this topic,its ****.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    I am a little jealous how she has like 10 or so level 100 characters, but that's why pwi servers need to stay open till at least 2016, so I can catch up X3.

Kitty's been quite nolife, playing majority of her freetime. It took quite accurately 2 years(from November 2011 to 1.12.2013, if Kitty remembers correctly) to get all those 10 mains to 100 as Kitty didn't powerlevel them at all before 70, after that some heads every now and then to reduce FC-running a bit(Kitty did maybe 2000+ FC runs total...). So it's all about playing far too much.f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    This mod knows that there is another mod that speaks in the third person. And that, that panda does it best. Kitty cannot bother this mod, because this mod is used to it by now. This mod does ask though that people do not flame the kitty. This mod would point to the rules and thank you for your understanding.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!