Share your Seeker Build!

Options

Comments

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hahahaha Awwwwwhhh!! that is so sweet! :3
    Yea, quite interested in seeing his build, tell him to get on the forums and share it with me >:3!

it is a normal one now. I think o.o but anyway I will see if I can :p
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    it is a normal one now. I think o.o but anyway I will see if I can :p

Awesomeee >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    O.O wha?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    O.O wha?

o_o wha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    *hides* my seeker build! b:avoid
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    *hides* my seeker build! b:avoid

D: Share it with meeeee!! So curious @-@'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    R9 sword + crit while GoF activated = lots of laughing.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Kitty's seeker "Aivina"s build:

http://pwcalc.com/a78e5a7bab0ebac0

Though it's mere TT90 atm mostly, it's enough for tanking full pulls in Lunar. Might reset some vit. to str sometime though. And that zerk sword...Kitty loves that zerkf:cute

Does about 150k-200k to test dummy on most runs with Kitty's combo. And that combo is enough applicaple to boss fights at least that seen them take about 35k without HF unsparked, 48k vortex hits to Hauntery Queen HF'df:melon

As for best hits on test dummy:
    Gemini 140k zerk without crit(204k zerkcrit with failed combo, potential for 284k if zerkcrit)
    Sage Ion Spike 194k zerkcrit
    Arme Nier 191k zerkcrit
    Sage Battousai 158k zerkcrit

Kitty's combo for these: NSW on target-Sage Spark-Crimson Blood Powder QPQ(a.k.a. pocket BM)-Staggering Strike-Frenzy from genie-BA-EP from genie-Ion Spike-Gemini-Arme Nier-Battousai. Takes a bit over 10 secs to do from sparking and can be applied to about anything 1vs1.f:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well here is my build. PwCalc did not like me. I am missing 1 piece of rrr9 hence the attack levels.

attack_zps5a0c75e5.png

def_zps5e59dd3e.png
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options

Though it's mere TT90 atm mostly, it's enough for tanking full pulls in Lunar. Might reset some vit. to str sometime though. And that zerk sword...Kitty loves that zerkf:cute

Does about 150k-200k to test dummy on most runs with Kitty's combo. And that combo is enough applicaple to boss fights at least that seen them take about 35k without HF unsparked, 48k vortex hits to Hauntery Queen HF'df:melon

As for best hits on test dummy:
    Gemini 140k zerk without crit(204k zerkcrit with failed combo, potential for 284k if zerkcrit)
    Sage Ion Spike 194k zerkcrit
    Arme Nier 191k zerkcrit
    Sage Battousai 158k zerkcrit

Kitty's combo for these: NSW on target-Sage Spark-Crimson Blood Powder QPQ(a.k.a. pocket BM)-Staggering Strike-Frenzy from genie-BA-EP from genie-Ion Spike-Gemini-Arme Nier-Battousai. Takes a bit over 10 secs to do from sparking and can be applied to about anything 1vs1.f:victory

O_o You can do full pulls in Lunar with that? That's amazing! I'd love to see that actually, I know many a seeker who is way better geared than that and can't do full pulls in lunar :P
    Well here is my build. PwCalc did not like me. I am missing 1 piece of rrr9 hence the attack levels.

attack_zps5a0c75e5.png

def_zps5e59dd3e.png

Hiya tanner, nice seek (gimme yo jades o_o') and nice paypal account balance ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Options
    O_o You can do full pulls in Lunar with that? That's amazing! I'd love to see that actually, I know many a seeker who is way better geared than that and can't do full pulls in lunar :P

Well, Kitty's not doing the pulling itself, just tanking the mobs when they've been gathered together. As seeker the pulling part might be bit difficult with so little anti-stuns(ofc there's vacuity, Sage Unfetter that Kitty doesn't have yet and genie skills, but saving them to in case someone dies and cleric has to ress them so there's some time to do it safely). Leaving the mob gathering-part to barbs and BMs for now till Kitty gets some better gears to take the magic damage while running.f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    the best way i found is build for ur gear requirements, especially ur wep, then vit ofc, if ur a tank. and ofc, it depends on ur class. btw, duh, of course if u have r9 or t3 ur stats will be better, hello! i've seen r8 seeks get themselves killed b4 me, lol, in bh w2 or SoT. peeps depend too much on clerics, i always go prepped w/ different kinds of pots 4 diff situations. i use lv 5 wood resist orbs in SoT 4 instance. now i'm gettin off topic, but definitely str dex then vit!
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well, Kitty's not doing the pulling itself, just tanking the mobs when they've been gathered together. As seeker the pulling part might be bit difficult with so little anti-stuns(ofc there's vacuity, Sage Unfetter that Kitty doesn't have yet and genie skills, but saving them to in case someone dies and cleric has to ress them so there's some time to do it safely). Leaving the mob gathering-part to barbs and BMs for now till Kitty gets some better gears to take the magic damage while running.f:shame

XD Ah, I see, still impressive :3
    the best way i found is build for ur gear requirements, especially ur wep, then vit ofc, if ur a tank. and ofc, it depends on ur class. btw, duh, of course if u have r9 or t3 ur stats will be better, hello! i've seen r8 seeks get themselves killed b4 me, lol, in bh w2 or SoT. peeps depend too much on clerics, i always go prepped w/ different kinds of pots 4 diff situations. i use lv 5 wood resist orbs in SoT 4 instance. now i'm gettin off topic, but definitely str dex then vit!

...o-o This isn't quite on-topic for this thread, we aren't talking about base stats (well we are a bit, but not just them alone), but gear and such that YOU have on YOUR seeker o.o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

inspirational, I was considering to use my seeker to clear lunar but wasn't sure if I could do it without investing too much in gear. btw, is that with BB? I'm thinking that even without BB it could be possible with shield of chi or revenge as a proc.

also, regarding the third valley, can you vortex the magic ones or are they too far?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    also, regarding the third valley, can you vortex the magic ones or are they too far?
    You can if you set them up right, but sometimes you'll lose one or two. It's a lot easier with Sage Vortex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Before it was : pwcalc.com/4346817ddc4fdba3

After restat it was :pwcalc.com/4edecebbb7a424e9

Currently working on/close to : pwcalc.com/d13a9a5bdc750a57

and after that : pwcalc.com/480a9258b700a897
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Before it was : pwcalc.com/4346817ddc4fdba3

After restat it was :pwcalc.com/4edecebbb7a424e9

Currently working on/close to : pwcalc.com/d13a9a5bdc750a57

and after that : pwcalc.com/480a9258b700a897

Wowa! So organised @_@"
    Good Luck on working on the rest of your R9! :D
    I like your seeker build btw :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Wowa! So organised @_@"
    Good Luck on working on the rest of your R9! :D
    I like your seeker build btw :3

Thanks b:thanksb:cute
    Eventually i'm thinking of going full deity stone instead of josd but idk, there still isn't any seeker in my seeker who is r9s3 with full deity so i still didn't know how they fare in open pk/1v1 compared to full josd seeker

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Eventually i'm thinking of going full deity stone instead of josd but idk, there still isn't any seeker in my seeker who is r9s3 with full deity so i still didn't know how they fare in open pk/1v1 compared to full josd seeker

...That should be interesting o.o"
    Personally I wouldn't go full Deity stones because you're going to be squish, but I guess it's up to the individuals playing style and whether they value attack power over survivability or not :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Options

...That should be interesting o.o"
    Personally I wouldn't go full Deity stones because you're going to be squish, but I guess it's up to the individuals playing style and whether they value attack power over survivability or not :o

Well i like playing the odball class/non mainstream build on pwi *insert hipster jokes here* b:laugh so i thought why the hell not, seekers are already pretty tanky as it is, it's not like putting deity stones is gonna reduce the +25 def lvl we got from gear and the +35 def lvl i got from sage adrenal numbess, yes i will be squishier than full josd/vit stone seeker but then again i will be able to kill the things that are attacking me faster than average seeker b:thanks also i'm sage, so i wanted to see what maxed out damage on seeker looks like (since the only full dot seeker in our server is demon)

Other people would probably say "oh you wanna be a squish DD go roll an arcane like wiz/psy hurr durr" well guess what 65+ def lvl is not exactly squish and that's like saying a str build barb should go play a bm or LA wiz should go play a sin b:shutup

• CuteSin__ - Archosaur
    CuteSin__ - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ok let me show my litle seek too...

http://pwcalc.com/58286a8cb548fd0f

Plans on getting plate rrr9 and wep rrr9 then save for full r9 b:pleased
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    Options

Hi, I'm a sin... let me just insert myself in here. D:

I'd still advise against going with Deity on pretty much any character that can get full JosD.
    My argument for seeker in particular is that

a. Living longer in PvP via def levels is generally more offensive than attacking harder and dying faster with attack levels. 10 5k aoes is about 50k damage on say a JosD character. Deity is probably going to give you 7.5k aoes but you'll die twice as fast anyways (37.5k damage). There's no mathematical basis; I'm just giving an example.
    Furthermore:

A full Deity character will hit the same amount on a full JosD character. (+48 att vs +48 defense). This means there is literally no difference between equal geared characters. The only real reason to go attack level is to 1shot noobs easier. However: When you're confronted with group PvP, +48 defense is going to benefit more, because at this point in the game you really can't kill 1v3 or 1v4, you're going to be focused on staying alive till you get help.

b. 1v1wise you're mostly going to be relying on sacrificial slash for a kill. This benefits more from JosD. Furthermore: "JosD are defense. If you play defensive, you can pretty much never lose.... and if you never lose you can only win."

c. You can act as a tank at the tip of a hat, while still retaining your offensive ability. Whereas a Deity seeker's going to have better aoes but can't stay alive when things go bad. Think about it:

Squad wipes in warsong, seeker starts to AoE to save the squad. BP heals from Deity stones arent going to save the seeker. JosD will.

Getting focused in group PvP. You can take 3 R9S3 round for a merry 5 minute kite/tankfest, or you can die in 1 minute and leave them free to attack your teammates.

I've always preferred defense over attack shards.
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    after some reading on this, still you guys go on lvling up fast...

I just based the build on the use of weapon since seeker can only use a sword, then to get the right weapon i just divide the str and dex required per lvl, all other stuff goes to vit and rest just to magic since i believe mp needed for skills.

then planning on just getting one of those tomes to get 46 str out of it, to use heavy gear, add stats on my gear i like it to be str, phys resistance for shards i rather have magic defense on gear , but still trying to do this build to be more appealing than the ones you have posted.

TY for those i now know more about high lvl skills on seekers
  • Illryga - Archosaur
    Illryga - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    heres mine hes a wee bit behind still tho http://pwcalc.com/de15c04e5f285ac D: , but heres where i'd like to be one day tho i can only get so close untill pwcalc gets updated >.> so heres my rough copy i guess given its missing nw tome deity stones and the 15-25 extra atk lvls as well as the 3-6% crit part of the third cast rank 9 tho on the atk lvls parts i went with the minimum lolz http://pwcalc.com/829620d8eb5716
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    heres mine hes a wee bit behind still tho

http://pwcalc.com/de15c04e5f285ac

D: , but heres where i'd like to be one day tho i can only get so close untill pwcalc gets updated >.> so heres my rough copy i guess given its missing nw tome deity stones and the 15-25 extra atk lvls as well as the 3-6% crit part of the third cast rank 9 tho on the atk lvls parts i went with the minimum lolz

http://pwcalc.com/829620d8eb5716

NECROOO!!!!!!!

Illryga - Archosaur replied to a message that was 4 months 8 days 12 hours 27 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Would be better to not necro this thread. Maybe sticky though?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sticky would be nice :0
    would be stupid to make a build thread over and over again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/c3f8fd5df31f9879

its off by a bit but yea.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    your nubiness is flawless daru
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    your nubiness is flawless daru

well ty b:thanks