Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hmm so pwi is abusinge glich abusers

11 orb and 12 orb on sale after everyone got free 10 xD b:laugh

conspiracy theory ^^
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    $150? One hundred and....really....Serious? That's literally more than a full year subscription for a decent P2P game. For a single item. Not even touching on the obvious taking advantage after the free ocean orb thing.

The hell are people (especially those who would buy this) still playing this game for? I'm honestly baffled.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI should learn already that greedy is bad
    so much people already left once a rly good game which is sad , we used to rly enjoy it :(

http://i.imgur.com/oGT4N1O.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    $150? One hundred and....really....Serious? That's literally more than a full year subscription for a decent P2P game. For a single item. Not even touching on the obvious taking advantage after the free ocean orb thing.

The hell are people (especially those who would buy this) still playing this game for? I'm honestly baffled.
    well in RL there is the gap between the commoners and the rich who spend money like water o..o then there are the merchants in the game too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i was expecting a harpy sales b:surrender
  • Luxiouss - Harshlands
    Luxiouss - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This game is so good with sales now. 10* used to be 25 gold and 5 for 100, could get 3 11* for 100 gold, 2 12* for 100.

Would've bought some gold if the old sale prices still existed. OVer the last year you've just gotten more greedy and ****ed over the players who farm.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well.. after reading this post I had lost my respect for Asterelle ... how much GMs are paying you to kiss their a..... f:shh
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what's that 25? don't tell me it's 25m as per 10* orb...

1* orb here during the DFP sale is worth 80-85k (if you know how to buy lol)

so:
    1155*0,08+50m(impossible to get it for lower price)=142,4m

so now lets count: 85 gold... 142,4/85=~1 676 500 per gold

is it a good deal? answer to yourself

Maybe 1 year ago you could buy 1* for 80-85k ea when gold was 1,3-1,4m. I bought for this price and I miss it.

The lasts DFP sales the 1* was ~95-110k (catshops 24h/7days paying this) with gold price 1,7-1,9m.
    So tell me please, how can you buy for 80-85k ea when there is 10-12 catshops there all day paying a lot more than you?

So with the actual price the sale of 11-12* was a little cheaper (10-20m) without you have to wait the DFP and 25 Gold 10* sale - Gold price remained 1,8m at HT during the sale.

Of course, unless you can do the magic of buying 1* orbs for 80k ea. I mean 20-25k profit for ea 1* orb, just buying and reselling at catshops...You really need to teach me how to do it.f:money
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maybe 1 year ago you could buy 1* for 80-85k ea when gold was 1,3-1,4m. I bought for this price and I miss it.

The lasts DFP sales the 1* was ~95-110k (catshops 24h/7days paying this) with gold price 1,7-1,9m.
    So tell me please, how can you buy for 80-85k ea when there is 10-12 catshops there all day paying a lot more than you?

So with the actual price the sale of 11-12* was a little cheaper (10-20m) without you have to wait the DFP and 25 Gold 10* sale - Gold price remained 1,8m at HT during the sale.

Of course, unless you can do the magic of buying 1* orbs for 80k ea. I mean 20-25k profit for ea 1* orb, just buying and reselling at catshops...You really need to teach me how to do it.f:money

n00b merchant is a n00b merchant b:chuckle hint: next time check the prices of 2-5* orbs - catshopes buying them for 80-85* per 1* orb (for example: 4*=2-2,1m - and yea ppl do sell them for such a low price)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    n00b merchant is a n00b merchant b:chuckle hint: next time check the prices of 2-5* orbs - catshopes buying them for 80-85* per 1* orb (for example: 4*=2-2,1m - and yea ppl do sell them for such a low price)

im a noob merchant too then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Even if this is the case and you can get a few saps to sell you some orbs at way under value, it's not something to base reasonable calculations on. 11* and 12* orbs require thousands of 1* orbs, I'd never be able to fuel my demand by relying on lowballing all my orbs. If your operation is small enough that that is sufficient, I wouldn't be pointing fingers and calling others noobs.