Multi-Question Thread as a community for PWE

Options
wiktor99rr
wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Last Updated 13-11-28 03:21 PM

So, these are some questions that have been raised from a lot of people in our pwi community and i would like to take my time posting them here to see if we can get a response on even a single one of these questions.

WE HAVE GOTTEN RESPONSES FINALLY!

Thanks [GM] DefenderofDreams for actually responding validating synchrozes response that you pwe are indeed not ignoring the players. i cannot give you reddit gold but instead i will give you my imaginary pwi forum gold (★)

All answers from GM will be colored in purple

Lets start with orbs shall we?

I will keep the questions short and consist so that you don't have to read a wall of text for just a single question however please try to think of why we are asking these questions.

The people who got the right amount of dragon orbs from the code, will they be punished in any way?
and/or will their orbs and/or refinement from these be taken back?
No, they are safe.

How hard will the consequences for someone who abused the code be?
and will the punishment differ accordingly with how much said person abused the code?
They will be banned. Whether permanently or temporarily will be determined on a case by case basis. I cannot give any further details than that at this time.

Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

And as a humble request would you please lower the Dragon Orb Ocean sale to the regular 25 gold instead of the astonishing amount of 35 gold which has aggrevated the situation between the community and you as a company.
Not something that is possible when sales have gone live. I will the pass the suggestion along to the person in charge of sales, however.

Ok lets move over to ARC

I will be bringing these questions up here since apparently there has been no response still on these over at Arc FAQ and neither has there been in the official FAQ answer page Which frankly almost only answers it's own made up questions that has indeed never been frequently asked in the forum, now isn't that what a Frequently asked questions page is supposed to be about? dealing with frequently asked questions?

Player SylenThunder made some well placed responses to these ARC questions over on page 2 of this thread.

How does ARC improve our account security?

Why were the alternative download methods/torrents removed?

Why is ARC the only way to download the game right now?

Is this ARC software owned by another organization?

How are you guaranteeing the security of financial information for those who cash shop?

Are you putting less effort on fixing bugs and glitches etcetera while trying to make ARC something for us to use
or is it performed by a whole other team?

Will Arc need to be running in the background in order for the new achievement system to work, or does it only need to be launched in order to redeem rewards?

Do you feel that all the concerns and negative feedback from the community in general to ARC has made you rethink if it's the best option?
or are you certaint that ARC still seems like the right way to go being the "next big thing" to pwe?

Other Questions

What will happen to the people that abused the dreamchaser packs?

Please feel free to respond to this thread and if you have more questions to raise that i find not formulated in an inappropriote way i will edit and post them up here with the rest.
Post edited by wiktor99rr on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dunno if your smart or stupid.
    These sort of answers are for tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ah but you see all these sort of answers won't be answered in tickets, and has already been sent in, it seems the current flooding of the pwi support ticket system with the orb movement delays any of their responses with years to go.
    Sent 5 support tickets on different matters and haven't gotten a response in over a month.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some valid questions, but why do you even try? PWE doesn't respond to forums or tickets. You're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The people who got the right amount of dragon orbs from the code, will they be punished in any way? Nop
    and/or will their orbs and/or refinement from these be taken back? Nop

and will the punishment differ accordingly with how much said person abused the code?
    Few days Ban i bet, cuz ppl who got r9rr thanks to dreamchaser packs r still playing. I submit many tickets about that, even when person admits that he used dreamchaser packs to get r9rr...and that he still have over 500 not opened...PWI havent banned him yet...so why would this 10* abuse would be different

Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple? love sour apples....so yah pwi wont give u anything ;D

And as a humble request would you please lower the Dragon Orb Ocean sale to the regular 25 gold instead of the astonishing amount of 35 gold which has aggrevated the situation between the community and you as a company.
    Why would they? they lost SOOOOOOOO much money cuz of orbs..they need to earn something now ;D

PWI dont answer ur questions...they just copy same text all over again (and no i don't mean the auto response that they received ticket)
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some valid questions, but why do you even try? PWE doesn't respond to forums or tickets. You're an idiot.

i think it's more the reason that i want to show them these concerns in a friendly and well formulated matter instead of throwing them around in an angry attempt to blow off some steam over the forums which is just annoying and frankly a waste of time reading trough.

also because i want to raise the question of is pwi actually ignoring us or will they answer even a single one of these questions.

for as you know synchroze said earlier that "...We're not ignoring our players."
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    i think it's more the reason that i want to show them these concerns in a friendly and well formulated matter instead of throwing them around in an angry attempt to blow off some steam over the forums which is just annoying and frankly a waste of time reading trough.

also because i want to raise the question of is pwi actually ignoring us or will they answer even a single one of these questions.

for as you know synchroze said earlier that "...We're not ignoring our players."

if they wouldnt ignore their players they would of roll back that 1 day...just 1 day...
    and there would be no more complains

i mean ppl r trying to find more email which r about PWI/E..director and idk wha other ppl emails just to send complain letter
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The people who got the right amount of dragon orbs from the code, will they be punished in any way? Nop
    and/or will their orbs and/or refinement from these be taken back? Nop

Few days Ban i bet, cuz ppl who got r9rr thanks to dreamchaser packs r still playing. I submit many tickets about that, even when person admits that he used dreamchaser packs to get r9rr...and that he still have over 500 not opened...PWI havent banned him yet...so why would this 10* abuse would be different

or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple? love sour apples....so yah pwi wont give u anything ;D

Why would they? they lost SOOOOOOOO much money cuz of orbs..they need to earn something now ;D

As uninformative this post is since it is all assumptions and conclusions drawn by yourself and not backed up by any evidence, i will still give you cudos for that dreamchaser pack abuse, haven't heard of the matter before and i'm glad you brought it up to my attention.

also on the matter of earning something now, i think they will gain less payments due to this high price since there are fewer people actually willing to pay for such a high cost because of recent events that made people think they "deserve" the orbs while others got them free and therefor feel like this orb sale is unjust ranging it at a 10 gold higher price than normal.
    it's basic marketing, usually selling thousands of orbs for a low price can net you more earnings in the end than selling hundreds of orbs for a high price.
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So, these are some questions that have been raised from a lot of people in our pwi community and i would like to take my time posting them here to see if we can get a response on even a single one of these questions.

Lets start with orbs shall we?

I will keep the questions short and consist so that you don't have to read a wall of text for just a single question however please try to think of why we are asking these questions.

The people who got the right amount of dragon orbs from the code, will they be punished in any way?
    and/or will their orbs and/or refinement from these be taken back?
    No, they are safe.

They will be banned. Whether permanently or temporarily will be determined on a case by case basis. I cannot give any further details than that at this time.

or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

Not something that is possible when sales have gone live. I will the pass the suggestion along to the person in charge of sales, however.[/COLOR]

My comments are in purple.

Ok lets move over to ARC

I will be bringing these questions up here since apparently there has been no response still on these over at Arc FAQ and neither has there been in the official FAQ answer page Which frankly almost only answers it's own made up questions that has indeed never been frequently asked in the forum, now isn't that what a Frequently asked questions page is supposed to be about? dealing with frequently asked questions?

How are you guaranteeing my account information is safe by using a 3rd party service provider?

How are you guaranteeing the security of financial information for those who cash shop?

Are you putting less effort on fixing bugs and glitches etcetera while trying to make ARC something for us to use

Will Arc need to be running in the background in order for the new achievement system to work, or does it only need to be launched in order to redeem rewards?

Do you feel that all the concerns and negative feedback from the community in general to ARC has made you rethink if it's the best option?
    or are you certaint that ARC still seems like the right way to go being the "next big thing" to pwe?

Other Questions

N/A

Please feel free to respond to this thread and if you have more questions to raise that i find not formulated in an inappropriote way i will edit and post them up here with the rest.

Thanks for bringing up these questions. I'll be sending them over to Noel "Dezstravus" Holmes, the main voice of ARC and the man who wrote this article. . He'll be providing answers next week.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thanks for responding to this thread, DoD!
    At least that's some further insight.

Here's a hug for you! *hugs*
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As usual, my responses will be in Blue.

Skipping the Orb part because it's just stupid all around. From PWE's side, from the community's side, it all is just a massive pile of **** that I'm going to ignore.

Ok lets move over to ARC
    This, my friend, is what I've researched heavily. =)

It doesn't improve it, it doesn't make it worse either. (At least in my testing so far, and no one has cracked the code that I am aware of.) Account security is still pretty much in the hands of the users. You don't get "****", you just practice poor security.

Because of a lawsuit by a stupid company that's pretty much trying to make money by suing other companies. It was mostly over the way they used the cloud storage through Pando, but because of the way it was worded, it ended up covering both. Also, people were getting good at injecting viruses into the PWI torrent.

It's not currently. See here. Mostly, it's using a more secure direct download.

As far as I am aware, Arc has been developed entirely in-house by PWE. I have not been able to find anything that's been outsourced in the code.

How are you guaranteeing my account information is safe by using a 3rd party service provider?
    What 3rd party service provider? There's isn't a third party unless your system is infected, or you're dumb enough to share your information. Also, see the previously mentioned info about account security.

Same way they always have. Arc doesn't change anything there. The only difference, will be how you assign your zen after you've made your purchase.

PWE developed and is maintaining ARC.
    Wanmei develops and maintains PWI.
    You're talking apples and oranges, the one does not have to do with the other.

Will Arc need to be running in the background in order for the new achievement system to work,
    Probably, just like Steam, or X-Fire have to be running to track anything you do. You want one, you'll need the other. That's not a new concept, and would be expected.

or does it only need to be launched in order to redeem rewards?
    Not likely, and since the majority of it's interfaces are referrers to the PWE web pages, you'll probably be able to redeem them via the website as well. But until that system is fully developed, this will remain unanswered.

Good luck getting them to give you a serious answer there.

Other Questions

N/A

Edit: heh, I got ninja'ed by DoD while typing this.

Interesting reads on that news post...
    All Key/Code Redemption Takes Place via the Arc Client

This is one of the biggest changes. Currently, keys and codes are redeemed on various web-hosted Key Redemption pages for each game.

With Arc, we've created a unified key redemption system that will allow you to redeem any key/code, for any game, inside the Arc client.

It is important to note that most keys that were issued before the initial transition will not be redeemable in the new system, due to an entirely new system being implemented. If you currently possess any keys or codes, we recommend redeeming them before the new website launch.

Please note that with this launch, many forms of Key/Code redemption will no longer be possible on our websites, and will only be possible to do through the Arc Client.

Also, the one Arc question I would have expected, but you didn't ask...
    No Changes Are Being Made to the Launchers On This Date

We have long-term plans to unify our game launchers, though the timeline and specifics regarding this major change are pretty far out in the timeline. For the near future, please anticipate that the game launchers will continue to exist in their current form for a significant period of time. Once this plan becomes more concrete, we will definitely share the details and timeline. For now, please anticipate that the Arc client will continue to launch individual game launchers.

It Will Still Be Possible to Launch Games Without Arc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SylenThunder

to the question you raised they say " for a significant period of time "

which i would read as a plan to make it mandatory to launch games via Arc but that it just wont be implemented in the nearest future
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI dont answer ur questions...they just copy same text all over again (and no i don't mean the auto response that they received ticket)
    they do answer your questions. As long as its actually relevant answers that you should know. If your asking questions that are just like the old woman across the street poking your head in that doesnt really concern you then no they wont answer it.
    Ive sent alot of tickets during my play time and they were all answered fine.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SylenThunder

to the question you raised they say " for a significant period of time "

which i would read as a plan to make it mandatory to launch games via Arc but that it just wont be implemented in the nearest future
    Yep, because it's going to take a while to re-code all the current game launchers and core executeable files.

I don't doubt that it will be mandatory at some point, (Unlike Steam), I also don't doubt that one of us will figure a way around it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As usual, my responses will be in Blue.

Edit: heh, I got ninja'ed by DoD while typing this.

Interesting reads on that news post...

Also, the one Arc question I would have expected, but you didn't ask...
    Yep, because it's going to take a while to re-code all the current game launchers and core executeable files.

I don't doubt that it will be mandatory at some point, (Unlike Steam), I also don't doubt that one of us will figure a way around it.

The only concern i have is will we lose players during this transition making it mandatory, and if so how huge will this blow be to us as a playerbase, community, and game?

or well not my only concern but my biggest i'd say right after will arc be compatible with my computer or will it just ** up and crash all the time haha
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its hard to say how many will leave, either comparability problems, outright hatred for introducing something that is not needed, ect ect. But I theorize it could very well be worse than goonz, rep/r9 stuff in catshop and dx9c update combined
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I would just like to remind you that if a compensation in December is given to everyone then it will be meaningless again. What we have been asking for is the same level of compensation given to only the players that received nothing.

If another compensation is given to all players and not targeting those who got nothing last time then the meaning is completely lost and the PWI Team is yet again insulting the players who got left out.

Please keep this in mind at all times when releasing the next compensation.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they do answer your questions. As long as its actually relevant answers that you should know. If your asking questions that are just like the old woman across the street poking your head in that doesnt really concern you then no they wont answer it.
    Ive sent alot of tickets during my play time and they were all answered fine.

Well then listen gma.. take out ur head from ground and look at support staff ticket answers
    every...single ..person..get same damn copy/paste text
    and none of those copy/paste text included answer on my questions
    if ur questions is simple with yes/no answer..yes then the copy/paste text probably helps u
    im not used for so robotic answers
    example

If i ask questions, it does concern me

1. ticket...I ask question
    -Support stuff- Unfortunately, we cannot/we dont this and that..blah blah
    2.ticket...i know u dont, Ask question again
    3.ticket...can u stop copy that text all over again (i did actually once send that and they answer me again with same..copy/paste)

after 10 tickets and damn copy/paste they FINALLY answer my questions ..but that's just 1/10 cases

only because of subject they think their copy/paste answer our questions
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well then listen gma.. take out ur head from ground and look at support staff ticket answers
    every...single ..person..get same damn copy/paste text
    and none of those copy/paste text included answer on my questions
    if ur questions is simple with yes/no answer..yes then the copy/paste text probably helps u
    im not used for so robotic answers
    example

If i ask questions, it does concern me

1. ticket...I ask question
    2.ticket...i know u dont, Ask question again
    3.ticket...can u stop copy that text all over again (i did actually once send that and they answer me again with same..copy/paste)

after 10 tickets and damn copy/paste they FINALLY answer my questions ..but that's just 1/10 cases

only because of subject they think their copy/paste answer our questions
    maybe you just suck at wording it in a way that wont make them copy paste answers, seeing your reply im not surprised :d yes i know what copy paste is.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    maybe you just suck at wording it in a way that wont make them copy paste answers, seeing your reply im not surprised :d yes i know what copy paste is.

its not just me who r mad about copy/paste (robotic) answers, many other ppl r
    but what do i expect ..person like u..would not understand ;D
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not just me who r mad about copy/paste (robotic) answers, many other ppl r
    but what do i expect ..person like u..would not understand ;D
    I dont think you understand what im saying. Just because you and some other pple get a copy paste, does not mean everyone gets a copy paste. Plain and simple.
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My concern with the support ticketing system is not the copy wall of text thing but rather that i usually never even get a response to my questions. which i apparently got here in less than 1 hour, i'd say forum = much better than tickets
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol about the a** kissers who try to defend PWI ''costumer support'' ... PWI is well know for being maybe one of the worst companies related to CS ... and they had proved that over and over again, and I don t know why you cheer so much when this DoD guy reponses, he so far had doing nothing to the most recent problem aka ''we give 10* orbs for free'' and i will keep submitting tickets till i get the 3 damm orbs and the rest of the things b:angry
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol about the a** kissers who try to defend PWI ''costumer support'' ... PWI is well know for being maybe one of the worst companies related to CS ... and they had proved that over and over again, and I don t know why you cheer so much when this DoD guy reponses, he so far had doing nothing to the most recent problem aka ''we give 10* orbs for free'' and i will keep submitting tickets till i get the 3 damm orbs and the rest of the things b:angry

you know you're the ******* that keeps people like me with actual problems that they will answer to from getting a response because you're flooding their support with these mails?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My concern with the support ticketing system is not the copy wall of text thing but rather that i usually never even get a response to my questions. which i apparently got here in less than 1 hour, i'd say forum = much better than tickets
    Most people say they never get a response. Most people also are impatient and don't wait the sated time of 3-5 business days.
    And then there's also this.

Let me clear a few things up.

1. PWE supports 14 games currently. They have only about 25 people total working on the support team to work on tickets for all of those games.

2. They only work Monday through Friday. 9am-5pm PST (GMT -5)

1. If you submit another ticket, or update your ticket, before it has been assigned to someone, the ticketing system sends it to the bottom of the stack. You are then basically restarting your 3-5 day wait before someone gets to look at your ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wiktor99rr
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Most people say they never get a response. Most people also are impatient and don't wait the sated time of 3-5 business days.

1. PWE supports 14 games currently. They have only about 25 people total working on the support team to work on tickets for all of those games.

1. If you submit another ticket, or update your ticket, before it has been assigned to someone, the ticketing system sends it to the bottom of the stack. You are then basically restarting your 3-5 day wait before someone gets to look at your ticket.

thanks for clearing things up
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    about DoD's reply to the sales saying it wasnt possible to change prices once sales were live -

i know that isnt true because when they had the deputy fash (amongst other fash sets) on sale a couple weeks ago they had some items ( like the deputy hat which i bought myself ) at 1g50 and changed it later to 2g50 while still keeping it on sale
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How is Arc going to Effect those of us who Dual Box are is it going to limit the game options to only the Patacher loading screen or can we still update/ and use the element?

I for one have never not gotten a response on my support tickets the support staff has always been freindly.. maybe i havent always goten the response i wanted or may have disagreed.. but they have always been polite and responded. so unless your spaming them with hate tickets rude comments or somthing that can easly be answeared with a little reaserch then the chances are you not waiting 3-5 days.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How is Arc going to Effect those of us who Dual Box are is it going to limit the game options to only the Patacher loading screen or can we still update/ and use the element?
    Until they re-design the game launchers, you'll still be able to dual-client the way you always have.

They don't like dual-clienting though, and will likely push to get rid of it. I expect it to disappear at a later date when they re-code the launchers to fully integrate the programs with Arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey all,

The answers I was awaiting were not provided to me within the time frame expected, and I did not follow up when that occurred. That is my fault and I apologize, for as was stated, I "dropped the ball".

We'll get those answers for you as soon as possible concerning ARC.

To restate the questions:

I'll be seeing Noel Holmes tomorrow to go over these concerns and once again, I apologize for the delay.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    speaking of copy and paste ^
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz