i want to share this with the community

RankNine - Momaganon
RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
this is not a rage post, its just an information.
Morais biggest botter (wont say a name), botting since months with multiple chars at the same time, often spaming worldchat with the coordinates of the glitch location in the desert (luring ppl in),
selling 30.000 do all cards at once and so on...

he just got his r9+12 daggers back. the ones his bot accidently sold to NPC over night.
you heard right. the servers biggest cheater just got refunded by PWE.

but getting a few more rewards than intended, because a laggy website glitched, will be punished.

i find that to be a weird understanding of justice.
discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
Post edited by RankNine - Momaganon on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Glitch in the desert? b:question

And why would selling do-all cards be disallowed? Well I guess he got it from botting DQ which makes it understandable but it's a bit of a erm... poorly explained point I guess

And then there's the last thing, where's the proof his bot sold his daggers?

As much as everyone knows who does what on every single server, you can't prove that it was the bot that npc's it, even if it actually is way too obvious if it would've been. But i'm just saying there's no proof for it, as notorious as someone is.

Just to point out an example, a certain someone on our server even had a screenshot of his DQ point page in his signature at some point, everyone knows that he used bots, do you think he ever got punished for it, as obvious as it was? f:sweat
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Terrwyne - Sanctuary
    Terrwyne - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmm..
    Once bought r9 you cant optain it again. If PWI didnt refund the daggers, he would never be able to get them again. Refunding nonrefined I would feel odd since he already had them refined. I think giving back the r9 +12 daggers was the right thing to do no matter if it was a bot or not that sold them.
    However, botting to the extreme should be looked on different... But I think I read somewhere in older threads that this person (if we even are talking about the same person) been botting for years or at least very long time without anything happen or any kind of punishment...
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bots with unbound +12, oh whozsa smart puppy.

There have been quite a few account of leniency with regard to botting on EU servers, im guessing its the same on most servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    his name has 3 capital letters with underscores in it.
    He is known for botting , he was reported 1000 times and nobody ever cared from pwi side.
    He is even making fun in wc admitting botting and laughs about the people who report him.

go figure...

and yes, there is a spot in the desert where your client constantly crashes.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Glitch in the desert? b:question

And why would selling do-all cards be disallowed? Well I guess he got it from botting DQ which makes it understandable but it's a bit of a erm... poorly explained point I guess

And then there's the last thing, where's the proof his bot sold his daggers?

As much as everyone knows who does what on every single server, you can't prove that it was the bot that npc's it, even if it actually is way too obvious if it would've been. But i'm just saying there's no proof for it, as notorious as someone is.

Just to point out an example, a certain someone on our server even had a screenshot of his DQ point page in his signature at some point, everyone knows that he used bots, do you think he ever got punished for it, as obvious as it was? f:sweat

this is not a discussion of "as he botting or not?" because its obvious.
    and my point was not that he sold do all cards, it was the amount!

what i talk about is, that ppl are going to get banned for something that was entirely PWEs fault and this person gets away with SO MANY violations, its not normal.
    and on top of it, they even award him with new daggers, like w t f.

and before a mod comes and closes this thread: its a discussion, not naming/shaming.
    and dont even dare to tell us to send in a ticket, as the previous guy stated, we did dozens of times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did you really expect something else from PWE ?

And have you heard about anyone being punished because of this orbs abused yet ? I read the annoucement but still haven't noticed any ban. The only thing I noticed on Morai is that there are more R9.3 parts bound than before.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30000 doall = 15m dq points

for this u have to sell around 429000 dq items @ 35 points.
    429000 dq items @ 3100 coins ea = 1.32b coins from botting

but for his defense , since there is a link to the botting program in the official pwi german forum maybe he thought is allowed....
    the very forum the fuzzy panda tells people to go to when they have questions about morai b:shutup
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when you got 6 10* maybe it was lag, when you got 50+, you did on purpose.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    when you got 6 10* maybe it was lag, when you got 50+, you did on purpose.

read the thread again, pleass.
    i think you accidently posted in the wrong one^^

and fuzzy actually told us to go to the french forum, guess i needa start learning french.
    especially HE should KNOW that its not moderated anymore at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited November 2013
    and fuzzy actually told us to go to the french forum, guess i needa start learning french.
    especially HE should KNOW that its not moderated anymore at all...

Actually, in ex-Lothranis forum there are french AND english sections (I'm surprised to learn that on ex-Momaganon one there is only german section and don't know why we had english one). But you're right to mention it has been deserted (even if Regerem came to create a thread about compensation codes recently, this is really rare)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh comon PWE dont care about real cheats and hacks ingame, they have to deal with THEY mistake they made on Archo and find someone to blame and ban instead of comit they damn made a mistake...so its meanles to send tickets or forum real cheats...ijs
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its funny that you think that he is morai's biggest botter. You people have no clue. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Oh comon PWE dont care about real cheats and hacks ingame, they have to deal with THEY mistake they made on Archo and find someone to blame and ban instead of comit they damn made a mistake...so its meanles to send tickets or forum real cheats...ijs

right in every point.

Sweetiebot, please award Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur wwith 10 points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Sweetiebot, please award Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur wwith 10 points.
    RankNine - Momaganon awards 10 points to Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur!
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur is now in 2nd place for November 2013 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    RankNine - Momaganon can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zoldi - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Its funny that you think that he is morai's biggest botter. You people have no clue. b:laugh

Biggest one or second or third doesn't change anything to RankNine's point anyway...
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
      meh i been reporting 1 botter for like.. 9 month or more
    • he haven't been banned or anything
      i send over (counted) 50 different screenshots and video- still not banned
      once i asked him did he even got ban for at least 1 day he said- no..im too smart to be banned

friend got banned for sharing account with his gf for 2 weeks (they living together in real) wtf pwi xD

I reported person who admit using 5 different clients same time on WC (world chat)...still playing, probably haven't even been banned for 1 day

is that telling enough about pwi service?
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh wow... lol that's all.
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    someone once told a friend of mine(who was muslim) that she should go get ***** and murdered for beeing a muslim. This was during ramadan when she World chatted thank you to someone wishing their muslim brothers/sisters a happy one.

We reported him and weeks/days later kept seeing his name in World Chat. So i am not surprised.

Another example is a famous archer from Sanctuary who lost his +12 lunar bow (turned it into vana) when tideborn came out. Day later he had it back, but i noticed other people who posted on forums could never get their items back and lost refines.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Another example is a famous archer from Sanctuary who lost his +12 lunar bow (turned it into vana) when tideborn came out. Day later he had it back, but i noticed other people who posted on forums could never get their items back and lost refines.

Pretty sure that because they told us we wouldn't need chienkuns for keeping our refines and shards (they weren't in the CS at the time) and he showed on video what happened as well as made a huge fuss about it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Pretty sure that because they told us we wouldn't need chienkuns for keeping our refines and shards (they weren't in the CS at the time) and he showed on video what happened as well as made a huge fuss about it.

But the thing is SO DID everyone else and yet that archer got his bow and refine back and others didnt
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    But the thing is SO DID everyone else and yet that archer got his bow and refine back and others didnt

He wasn't the only one to get it back but was one of the first to even try the conversion and raised enough of a fuss that they'd have looked absolutely horrible to have not done it.

And then later on most of the ones who didn't get their stuff back (since yeah, they didn't do it for everyone because... idklol) got told that now there was visible proof (mostly the aforementioned fuss) that the refines and stuff wouldn't stay so it was on them.

... But I'd consider that less a company decision and more the ticket system needing to be more unified since at the same time those people were told they couldn't get their stuff back, there were plenty of others who were getting their stuff back. Heck, we still have cases today where someone will accidentally NPC their R9 or whatever and one support ticket will tell them nothing can be done... yet another one will confirm that it happened and send them back their gear with the shards and refines it had.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Eventually, someday, somehow.... we might get a community manager response on botting. Its an issue that people have quit over, it devalues others hardwork, and its obviously a community matter.

My response: Give this guy his +12 r9t3 daggers back then perma ban the account and his main account.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My response: Give this guy his +12 r9t3 daggers back then perma ban the account and his main account.

Dah is just crule b:chuckle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a crack down on bots on the French server at the start of this yeah: (See link)

Notice the second paragraph.

Needless to say it was underwhelming. A few of our well known botters disappeared for a few days and were reported to of been banned. Soon after this they started popping back up again (remember the second paragraph?). The crackdown lasted less than a month and at the end of it most of the well known botters could be found trundling around their usual area again.

Soon after the linked thread a friend of mine was caught botting and it was posted on YouTube. The uploader went out of their way to show that a bot was being used. Tickets by a couple of people were sent in with the video and multiple Screen shots of different time frames when they found the player botting. The follow up was a GM logging in to the game, PMing the botter, Asking did you bot?, and when they got lied to (of course) logging off and leaving it at that. The botter was back doing it 2 nights later.

The argument that they cannot be certain can only stretched so thin and does not cover up neglect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dah is just crule b:chuckle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a crack down on bots on the French server at the start of this yeah: (See link)

Notice the second paragraph.

Needless to say it was underwhelming. A few of our well known botters disappeared for a few days and were reported to of been banned. Soon after this they started popping back up again (remember the second paragraph?). The crackdown lasted less than a month and at the end of it most of the well known botters could be found trundling around their usual area again.

Soon after the linked thread a friend of mine was caught botting and it was posted on YouTube. The uploader went out of their way to show that a bot was being used. Tickets by a couple of people were sent in with the video and multiple Screen shots of different time frames when they found the player botting. The follow up was a GM logging in to the game, PMing the botter, Asking did you bot?, and when they got lied to (of course) logging off and leaving it at that. The botter was back doing it 2 nights later.

The argument that they cannot be certain can only stretched so thin and does not cover up neglect.
    This is primarily what happens.

We know for a fact that GM's are well aware of botters and for one unstated reason or another, elect not to ban them -- the half *** way of handling them is but a shadow of how they used to.

It's also established that they don't care about bots, even if for some odd reason they ban one or two random botters.. the tiniest fraction of them.

One time this idiot accused me of cheating when the tab function came out, because he couldn't handle being KS'd.. this was when I was leveling my veno's nix on those staunch worms right when the Rising Tide expansion went live. Within two minutes a GM came out, pm'd me his name, which he misspelled, and told me to PM him. I made a few attempts then said **** it and kept tab killing staunch worms. Guy then teleported me to Fengsha, I use a tele stone back to RT and went back to worms, then he teleported me in front of the WB by Snowy, teleported back again. Eventually he realized his name was spelled wrong and PM'd the right one, which I PM'd and told to bugger off.

Some of us have seen how crazy they were about bots. Just merely being accused of cheating or botting was enough to draw an angry GM who'd make sure you aren't a bot. It's a complete 180 now from that. So for those who are being sent mixed messages about bots and don't know what to do, might as well side with botting. Sometimes following BH Aba or SOT I fly by the bot areas just to see if anything is being done -- sure enough, the same bots I saw months ago botting are still there, often with much better gear than before. By lack of enforcement of the rules, the rule obviously no longer applies.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when all else fails you could all try it out and see how many they start to ban o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it almost seems pwe fully supports bot snow b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • dansoukup
    dansoukup Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can you imagine happiness of hardcore botters on Archosaur server during 5x exp/spir/drops/coins?Insane right lol Anyway for Morai server,GMs should check out areas around Ancient Wall,Avalanche Village,Land of Burning Heart and area where Deiciter Black mini world boss spawns.There is usually loads of botts,heck i even have seen botters in Cave of Sadistic Glee.