gj on the Black Friday sale.

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I called this the moment the orbs glitched. If PWI was not going to do a server rollback, they would instead to try to profit off their mistake.

Mistake? Really?

I'm more and more inclined to believe that the "redeem code glitch" was intentional....

Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I'll have to remove your image due to client instability. b:laugh

Bwahahahahaha!

Relevant!

I nominate you for PWE's Medal of Servitude.

(oh wait, some other mods abused the link to get the award and got thousands of Medals. So we will have to disable the link due to

wait for it....

almost....

just a little mooooooooooooooooooooooore....

client instability!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    See the bottom of your post?

Makes ALL of it worthwhile. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    Mistake? Really?

I'm more and more inclined to believe that the "redeem code glitch" was intentional....

dont say??b:bye
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:angry ok something small of dead fish here and its not me......... will it my be me .. but I been here a long time and I seen some thing like this befor ...... jest befor new armor come out like TT going to Nirvana and befor Nirvana to rank armor .......... I maybe worng but why let everyone refine to max if there was something to make what we have no good........ b:surrender
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol at this
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    b:angry ok something small of dead fish here and its not me......... will it my be me .. but I been here a long time and I seen some thing like this befor ...... jest befor new armor come out like TT going to Nirvana and befor Nirvana to rank armor .......... I maybe worng but why let everyone refine to max if there was something to make what we have no good........ b:surrender

Give that fish a bubbler stone!

There are many of us who know what the next logical PWE step will be. We just never know how or when 'til we feel the cold wet lube.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Total_Faith - Lost City
    Total_Faith - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is this 1 day only sale?
    I'd like to see if they got something better on Cyber Monday.
    b:shutup
  • jackzr
    jackzr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great news!! 11 and 12 stars are out, and to help even further, keep your eyes peeled for 3 FREE 10 stars, coming soon, watch for the code folks.
  • Total_Faith - Lost City
    Total_Faith - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    really PWI? im guesing many of ur stupid people in the company should go die?

They should die slowly and painfully, this was the biggest rip off they ever did, free +10 now cs to be better, pathetic, I`m still waiting for insta 105 r9 3rd cast perf stats +12 josds/deitys card for 1k dorra!
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok my question is how do some people know about the sales hours before. This thread was started several hours before announcement on site and there isn't a price even announced. See this kind of thing quit often really
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok my question is how do some people know about the sales hours before. This thread was started several hours before announcement on site and there isn't a price even announced. See this kind of thing quit often really

Time difference. Heard of a place called Europe? Morai server? It's several hours ahead of you. The update is done there so logging a toon there you can see what the sale is before its officially announced on main website with the update on the western/eastern servers.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fair enough
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

inb4 CLIENT INSTABILITY!

I was gonna say that. Please PW make a backup of all files before the sale starts. b:shocked
  • Tuscket - Raging Tide
    Tuscket - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why would I pay 35 gold for dragon orbs that you gave away for free? I never will, happy holiday's. The best thing we can do is not spend cash on this game until they fix the issues and lower prices for refines they are out of control.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's funny is it's actually cheaper to make the orbs by yourself by combining from 1 stars.

Typically deals in the cash shop are like "buy 100 and save 12%," but this one's like "buy an 11 star instead of making it yourself and we'll charge you 12% more."

Ya ok sure I'll do that. Only use I have for this sale is exploiting those who rush to buy gold at jacked up prices without considering if this is profitable or not.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what are you all complaining about its a great chance to sell your gold for a jacked up price! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It isn't the sale that disgusts me. It's that a bunch of players will undoubtedly spend a ton of gold on this, justifying this incredible foolishness on the part of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    How ironic would it be if PWI tracked players that purchased these to refine to +11 or +12 knowing full well there was a likelihood those exact players recently refined thanks to the exploit, and thus the sale became a tracking system for exploiters?

Not gonna lie, I'd laugh my *** off if that happened. Both because it would be the LEAST COVERT SPYING OPERATION EVER and people would actually be falling for it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    I was gonna say that. Please PW make a backup of all files before the sale starts. b:shocked

OMG!!! b:angry

No you may not say that! That is my phrase, I own it, I live it, I post it!

All you Pseudo -Skogs just stay away from using that phrase. (yes you too Kossy!)

If you don't all stop it, I'm going to call on Bearishdonteven to troll you all til your eyes bleed! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's a pretty good and reasonable sale IMO.

Normal 11 star would be 1155 1star and an ocean.
    With dragon fire pack a 1star is around .07 gold
    1155 * .07 + 25 = 105.85
    Selling that for 85 gold is 20% cheaper than normal sale price.

The 12star also comes out to about 20% cheaper.

The main problem though is that gold is like 35% more expensive now for some reason when sale is just 20% better than normal sale...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How ironic would it be if PWI tracked players that purchased these to refine to +11 or +12 knowing full well there was a likelihood those exact players recently refined thanks to the exploit, and thus the sale became a tracking system for exploiters?

Not gonna lie, I'd laugh my *** off if that happened. Both because it would be the LEAST COVERT SPYING OPERATION EVER and people would actually be falling for it.
    doubt it. Those that usually buy these are the ones that already pwn you on the field.
    they need not wait for such once in a year sales
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's a pretty good and reasonable sale IMO.

Normal 11 star would be 1155 1star and an ocean.
    With dragon fire pack a 1star is around .07 gold
    1155 * .07 + 25 = 105.85
    Selling that for 85 gold is 20% cheaper than normal sale price.

The 12star also comes out to about 20% cheaper.

The main problem though is that gold is like 35% more expensive now for some reason when sale is just 20% better than normal sale...

yah its sale but with current gold price i think it will be like 10% cheaper .. but this is frieday sale X.x so it should be like 40% less if they want call big 1 day in year sale ..

well with ppl who got lots *10 and already have +10 at there good its good chance get +12 easy by this sale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on guys get your stuff +12!!!! Its only 150 Gold and 85 Gold for them. REMEMBER ALL THE D.Orb Oceans you got with abusing the bug?????? Your gears should already be fully +10ed out you only need to open a blackhole in your pocket so any money that goes in will dissappear.

GG i told my faction I BET YOU THEY GONNA HAVE A +12 and +11 orb sale because they were giving away +10 Orbs for free. Why dont you EVER seem to suprise me even after i came back from a 2 year break from PWI lol different year same old shenanigans GG.b:victoryb:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yah its sale but with current gold price i think it will be like 10% cheaper .. but this is frieday sale X.x so it should be like 40% less if they want call big 1 day in year sale ..

well with ppl who got lots *10 and already have +10 at there good its good chance get +12 easy by this sale

Last year we had like a dye sale or something stupid.

It's pretty lame that players are complaining about a decently good sale just because it's not stupidly good. That's being too demanding and you shouldn't have had such high expectations.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its hard to compare the price maybe. Last time i saw flame orbs being sold, they were around 250m. However gold was then around 1.5m probably. So buying gold at that price indeed it would be about 10% cheaper.

Right now, gold is 2.2m Would make this orb 330m. Cant really compare it to the current "market price" if i havent seen one being sold in weeks ofc :p

But ye the point is, if you want to make a 1 day a year very special super sale. I shouldnt need to be making such calculations wondering if the sale would make them just a tiny bit cheaper or more expensive.

Will we get another sale on monday ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    doubt it. Those that usually buy these are the ones that already pwn you on the field.
    they need not wait for such once in a year sales

Is it just me or does this not make sense..?

Trying to understand this post because as I'm reading it, I'm being told that those who buy from these overpriced sales are already OP and end-game....but need not bother waiting for these sales. :U

I has confus. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Some things are better ignored longknife. They are uncomprehensible and are probably better left that way :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *ghost peeks in*

What he/she's saying is, folks that want what they want when they want it dont wait for a sale. They are the one's already out there pwning everyone else.

*ghost disapates*