LF Endgame Mystic PvP Videos

Options
Zsw - Dreamweaver
Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Mystic
Hello Mystics,

I am in search of some videos that can demonstrate what end game mystics are capable of (please link them). I am looking for PvP videos specifically, as I am not interested in PvE. I do not consider duels as PvP. My Criteria are as follow:

Minimal Gear: Full G16 +10, with Citrine Gems. Cube neck and Lunar Rings.

Usage of HP Charm is required.

Usage of Defense Charm is required.

Usage of Apothecary is required (when needed).

Usage of Genie is required.

Opponents should be similar or better in gear. Opponents should also be using HP Charm, Defense Charm, Apothecary and Genie.

Content can be any features of PvP, however, 1v1s and world PvP is preferred over NW and TW.

Not only will this help experienced players get a better understanding of the uses of Mystics, but it should also help aspiring Mystics learn more about their class!

Thanks!
Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
Post edited by Zsw - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mikosu - Sanctuary
    Mikosu - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Try to avoid any videos made by MysticBoobo, that guy is a total **** with awful taste in music.

I'd suggest looking for videos by GoddessNoa. He is number one pk mystic so he is obviously most skilled.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I'd suggest looking for videos by GoddessNoa. He is number one pk mystic so he is obviously most skilled.

Not all mystics are on the ranking due the servers.

A big amount of kills have nothing to do with been skilled or not, his k/d r is really bad.

As I don't think there's a lot of end game mystics, well there's none on HL, we have a few R9rr, but not end game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not all mystics are on the ranking due the servers.

A big amount of kills have nothing to do with been skilled or not, his k/d r is really bad.

As I don't think there's a lot of end game mystics, well there's none on HL, we have a few R9rr, but not end game.
    Try to avoid any videos made by MysticBoobo, that guy is a total **** with awful taste in music.

Eh, I mean, Mysticboob doesn't have 1v1s last I checked and I think zsw wants to roll one on his main server so 1v1's will be the thing
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    MysticBoob is above 1v1, he requires the challenge of multiple opponents.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Could you guys link the videos please? A simple youtube search isn't turning up with anything.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The sarcasm in this thread went over a few people's heads.

Here are links to the channels mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMysticBoob

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoddessNoaPWI
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We have been honoured with MysticBoob's first post. I only hope we are worthy to watch and learn from your teachings.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So handsome his avatar is, I see why he hides his face in that pumpkin.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Zsw rolling a mystic on DW? Wb if you are. TehPew isn't you anymore right. Pm'ed when they wc'ed thinking that was you back in game.

In terms of well played mystics we have quite a few in Relic I could 1v1 and post vid (PG/Cherriies/Adilyne) are the ones that have gear high enough to get a good fight in.

Problem ofc the video wouldn't be their PoV.

Also I know Adroit (LC wiz) was considering rolling one, not sure how far he got.

It's definitely an unchartered class.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I could probably supply footage, but not from the mystic's perspective. Are you looking for TW? NW? 1vs1? Group pvp? At one point or another I've had all of this footage... I recently deleted a 20 minute 1vs1 stalemate against my server's best-geared mystic (prior to my acquisition of a high-str occult ice genie... I'm still waiting for a rematch).

If group fights interest you I have footage as recently as the past week, quite a bit of it in fact, where mystics can be observed. In the 3vs3 footage, the mystic is mostly healing, getting slept, or kiting off a purify proc. She was hard to kill lol.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Zsw rolling a mystic on DW? Wb if you are. TehPew isn't you anymore right. Pm'ed when they wc'ed thinking that was you back in game.

In terms of well played mystics we have quite a few in Relic I could 1v1 and post vid (PG/Cherriies/Adilyne) are the ones that have gear high enough to get a good fight in.

Problem ofc the video wouldn't be their PoV.

Also I know Adroit (LC wiz) was considering rolling one, not sure how far he got.

It's definitely an unchartered class.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I no longer play here :(

I am specifically looking for combos mystics use to kill, so it will be relevant enough for my purpose. The best would be 1v1 and group/world pvp. TW and NW would help, but to a lesser extent since the goals are different.

I wouldn't mind it if isn't from their Pov, but I'm looking for kill combos, so it may not be as useful if you never lose in any of the fights. I'm also expecting that you prepared a genie specifically for the fight, with Faith, nullify poison and such. Though hopefully I'm not asking too much.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I no longer play here :(

Where do you play now, Scrabby?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    He plays the gg server. He should gimme his toons

Anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mechsiao/videos

Combos on mystic p. much revolve around lucky break abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP221RxBz7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7B5yQhj1fM works well in tw too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7030cicW1g Best anti-psy combo, period.
    Channels

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Last video no longer works with updated Absorb Soul. They wake up now. Should still work with level 10 AS though so valid against psys if you kept it unleveled.

My current combo I've been practicing with is Listless Blossom-> Lysing to put them to sleep, Befuddling Creeper out to debuff their defenses, then depending on how much chi I have there's various options. Triple Spark if enough chi, Rapid Growth otherwise. Both if possible. Then NV+AS against a caster or Lucky Break+Weeping Breeze versus HA.

Could also throw Sublime Transfusion after the creeper as available chi permits.

But I'm guessing ZSW is looking for ways to fight mystics rather than play one. Nullify Poison stops nearly everything in mystic's arsenal except Absorb Soul. Best defense against Absorb Soul is Holy Path away when you see it channeling, mystic range isn't good so it's easy to get out of range before it casts.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    But I'm guessing ZSW is looking for ways to fight mystics rather than play one. Nullify Poison stops nearly everything in mystic's arsenal except Absorb Soul. Best defense against Absorb Soul is Holy Path away when you see it channeling, mystic range isn't good so it's easy to get out of range before it casts.

In this regard as well, Will Surge is also very nice when fighting a mystic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Last video no longer works with updated Absorb Soul. They wake up now. Should still work with level 10 AS though so valid against psys if you kept it unleveled.

My current combo I've been practicing with is Listless Blossom-> Lysing to put them to sleep, Befuddling Creeper out to debuff their defenses, then depending on how much chi I have there's various options. Triple Spark if enough chi, Rapid Growth otherwise. Both if possible. Then NV+AS against a caster or Lucky Break+Weeping Breeze versus HA.

Could also throw Sublime Transfusion after the creeper as available chi permits.

Wrong... Absorb soul doesn't wake up a person from sleep... Update you're prob talking about was when they changed the DoT(s) It also affected absorb soul (Making it acceptable to attack/def lvls) So against a person with higher def lvls (Like a psy in white) it does less damage.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sage tidal resists AS since it is a bleed
    Channels

• Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sage tidal resists AS since it is a bleed

Also... Demon Verdant Shell can resist b:dirty And sadly... Faith resist it too :(
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The problem I have with NW (On PWI) is that you can easily find a bunch of noobs to kill. However, that doesn't represent the strength of the class.

The combo tests shows some useful combos. I am aware of them. However, the fact that they exist doesn't represent the fact that you can pull it off. I'm mainly interested in seeing how one can pull off those combos against a well informed opponent. A simple nullify poison or faith can resist most combos. How will someone manage to pull it off enough times to beat the genie, the charm and apoth?

If anyone has any 1v1 videos, do please link it!
    Where do you play now, Scrabby?

My youtube channel has the answer.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bird-eye's view of my style of PVP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHh2jjxBSA&feature=youtu.be

I looove stun-locking ;)