Archosaur 3x int G16 Daggers

Options
incrediguy
incrediguy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
http://vvcap.net/db/YMTkAD7lHq6fP8HaHMtR.htp

Lucky enough to have these made for me. How many of these are on other servers and what would you guys pay for them? b:dirty
Post edited by incrediguy on

Comments

• Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ewwww, fail daggers, npc 'em b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    at least 1 in dw. and idk how much ppl would pay for it, considering it is just for farm.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    -image snipped @ OP's request-

Lucky enough to have these made for me. How many of these are on other servers and what would you guys pay for them? b:dirty

Time for a rollback :3
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There is like 2 already on Harshlands iirc ( or maybe the other one was just 2x). One is even +12.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    >2013
    >Look@muh APS weapon

b:bye
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:cute remeber names if see him on white kill him since those are lunar g16 b:avoid
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are those dags supposed to impress someone? Kitty finds T2 GoF+double-int or double max. attack far nicer-looking.f:hush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are those dags supposed to impress someone? Kitty finds T2 GoF+double-int or double max. attack far nicer-looking.f:hush

b:dirty kitty so op b:dirty
  • incrediguy
    edited November 2013
    Options

T2 GoF double int so 2012 b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There is like 2 already on Harshlands iirc ( or maybe the other one was just 2x). One is even +12.

There's two 3x int and several pairs of 2x int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    T3 normal hits are like 60% of T2 crits so lol gtfo with the T2 zerk+int
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kitty can't do math.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    in my experience on my sin my g15 zerks crits topped out higher than my g16's crits and have yet to beat my highest hit with the zerks, nor my r8s. but the dps of g16's far exceed them constant dmg.
    g15's = sac, patt and int +10 2x +75 patt shards
    R8 = +11 with 2x +75 patt shards
    g16 = 2x int range +10 1x +75 patt shard

3x int is nice and all for pve as you can greatly adjust your gear for better defenses, but tbh suck in pvp. I rather have range and attack or def adds. right now i have 2x int and range on my g16's which allowed me to switch our my tt99 orns for cube neck and warsong belt. they complement my r9s3 gear very well, but lack the hit potential of r9s3

I think there are 3 3x int daggers on the trolling server RT
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://vvcap.net/db/YMTkAD7lHq6fP8HaHMtR.htp

b:dirty I saw em in wc today, and they are amazing just from a mathematical standpoint not to mention the new farming gear mixes they make possible. I recast my g16's 7 times and never got int x 1 b:cry
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yup! I have a pair myself.

The only downside is mine are bound, so I can't resell them. Congrats on yours!
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1.5k do-all cards? Are you a crazy pony?
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    >2013
    >Look@muh APS weapon

b:bye

This.
    1.5k do-all cards? Are you a crazy pony?

Neigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you guys are prolly making him cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yup a little sad. Someone got something nice, people seem to have trouble handling that they are not the ones who have something nice and got to downtalk it.

Its a MFing nice weapon.

If i could just have a fist/claw with 3x int.... full R9, 5 APS... oh i wish. Unfortunately im a poor bugger with only double int so ill have to choose between 4 APS or giving up the 30 attack lvl bonus for the 5th APS.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • incrediguy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you guys are prolly making him cry

no worries, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in booze tonight b:bye
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They are great dags, Idk how a few people already having a pair etc etc troll talk really changes that.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yup a little sad. Someone got something nice, people seem to have trouble handling that they are not the ones who have something nice and got to downtalk it.

Its a MFing nice weapon.

If i could just have a fist/claw with 3x int.... full R9, 5 APS... oh i wish. Unfortunately im a poor bugger with only double int so ill have to choose between 4 APS or giving up the 30 attack lvl bonus for the 5th APS.

oh it sure is a nice weapon, i was not talking it down myself. In pve its a great weapon for defense building, just in pvp/tw i much rather have the r9 zerks. I may get them eventually
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oh it sure is a nice weapon, i was not talking it down myself. In pve its a great weapon for defense building, just in pvp/tw i much rather have the r9 zerks. I may get them eventually

It's understandable when people bring up the r9 argument but annoying like when i talk about my g16 gears people say "ohhh id rather have r9rr" well no duh haha? Some people can't afford the extra billion or w.e.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no worries, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in booze tonight b:bye
    too bad i cant see it lol rare is still rare

im sure its not bad but my workplace blocks half the web b:cry

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Based on your organization's access policies, this web site ( http://vvcap.net/db/YMTkAD7lHq6fP8HaHMtR.htp ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the organization's network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.

If you have questions, please contact the xxxx Cyber Security Team (CST) ( xxxx.CyberSecurity.Mailbox@xxxxx.gov ) and provide the codes shown below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's understandable when people bring up the r9 argument but annoying like when i talk about my g16 gears people say "ohhh id rather have r9rr" well no duh haha? Some people can't afford the extra billion or w.e.

yeah that is true, from a cost aspect g16 niv is superior all around great weapon. One of the main reasons I never got a r9 weapon. It took me long enough to get the ring, but i did farm 4 pieces of armor(not pendant) in less than a month during a 2x. That pretty much killed my farming desire and that was over a year ago. I have not farmed much since b:laugh

If i could do it all over again i would have geared my barb for r9. To really be any threat to a equal geared(armor just not refines) toon, you really need excessive refines and shards. Being very knowledgable of the class (timing of cd's and what skills to do when) helps quite a bit, but only can go so far.

My barb has r8r and is pretty solid, so I may switch over to it as my main. Its alot more fun as well.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    farhan.... is that you?
  • craigmiko
    craigmiko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hmmm, with that dag, you can make a sage 5aps sin, sage BP +5aps is what? XD
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    craigmiko wrote: »
    hmmm, with that dag, you can make a sage 5aps sin, sage BP +5aps is what? XD

A useless PvP character that think APS and BP matter.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    KingPatrick on HT rolled 3x -int dags and fists for his alts months and months ago. He's also a rich guy who pays people to defend ws pavilions during 2x. I doubt many on HT were surprised to see it.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    A useless PvP character that think APS and BP matter.

Who cares about PvP? b:spit
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse