Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • remwr
    remwr Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Can u put here ur bild (pwcalc)?
    Wath wep u use? Can link from pwdatabase?

Thx.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    if its flash u want u needs swords and ur best with dual T3, as for build the norm set up for all path ( i.e axe/fist ) works cos although u can add more str than a normal fist build the bonus damage ( which is were the 1 shot kills mostly come from) is increased by 150% procs at a rate of 2x ur crit so a decent crit rate will help, nice vid btw I've yet to get on offical but there a private i went on to try out other classes thats carbon copy of pwi cept CS item are at vendors i tried flash on BM there after its update it works rly well now its easier to judge the HP
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nice nice!
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nice nice!

noob noob
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • lindsaymills42o1
    lindsaymills42o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hitting randoms in NW for over 10K isn't hard

LOL, funny how someone with a cleric avatar always "tries" to come into a bm forum and talk ****.

Lemme enlighten you he's using flash which deals more damage with how hurt you are. Since bm's take damage pretty easily in mass pvp its a great skill to use to at least pwn one out of the group. Also he never really used the skill without having some hp gone which is a good sign lots of sword bms or hybrids wonder why flash does nothing while they have full hp lolol they should read the description.

Now you can pretty much tell the OP'ness of this guys gears by the total hp [20k-50k????].

Not to mention nabs are pretty hard to find in NW I've done like 20 now sometimes i swear you are allowed to rent r9rr gears before nw because it seems like every squad is OP. Most the time the nabs I see just stand at spawn and get killed over and over again or when they see a super OP squad try to stick with them.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL, funny how someone with a cleric avatar always "tries" to come into a bm forum and talk ****.

It's an archer avatar though.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1: That's an archer avatar not a cleric one.
    2: Avatars don't mean much on here. Especially not when anyone can easily hyper FC every class to 100+ with relative ease and the game's been here long enough that pretty much everyone who has been here a while has experience with most, if not all, classes.

Not commenting on the rest because I don't feel like it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol I agree kossy, but lulz a lvl 15 archer xD.

What she said was true on some parts and this guy is pretty good.

No reason to hate archer.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Love your soundtracks. I usually turn those PWI vids' sound off, but not this time.