Glorious Mirth Pack

Kijinka - Dreamweaver
Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
On the sales post it says it's 40% off, but in the boutique it is at regular price.
Post edited by Kijinka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    they make prices so if they say 40% off they are by far most expensive packs to date lol.
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    The normal price for them is 88g, check it in your boutique. The sale wasn't added to the item as it was said on the sales post.
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not trying argue but how could you know regular price item never been botq isn't like manufacture suggested price you can say what ever price, then make seem like your discounting. Unless you are assuming since is a pack all are same price.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not trying argue but how could you know regular price item never been botq isn't like manufacture suggested price you can say what ever price, then make seem like your discounting. Unless you are assuming since is a pack all are same price.

It says the regular price somewhere either on the left side or when you hover or something when you select the item I think... (it should be something like "regular price: 88g")

I know it shows it somewhere.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013

http://puu.sh/5uHIR.png
    /simple
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On the sales post it says it's 40% off, but in the boutique it is at regular price.

I wonder the same thing every time they have a so called "sale"

Few weeks ago it was "50% off on pigments" but they were all still 1 gold as they normally are

Devs, why you no maths b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I imagine some fat bald guy sitting behind a big desk waving his hand in a dismissive manner and making up prices for things.

"Ahh yes.. new packs. Put them at 88g for 100. Say they are on sale. These dumb shlubs will believe anything"
    Here we go again....
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol come on pwi, quit trying to **** with us
    normal price: 88g for 100
    boutique price right now at the apparently 40% off: 88g for 100

please get your act together, can't even get something this simple right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • boxlover123
    boxlover123 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol to that 40% off from glorious mirth pack
    nothing is off there, they offer it for the normal price, there is nothing off
    just look ingame
    FAIL once again
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    You all are correct that it is not on sale.
    I've had the blog changed to reflect it this.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you must be kidding....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This pack would sell so much if it weren't 88 gold per 100...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, I want to open some....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    considering the contents of the pack im not really surprised at the cost here >.> would be more surprised if it were 44G it would pretty much make all previous packs near worthless. almost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the contents of the pack is practically the same as previous packs, maybe just taking out some obsolete items that no one ever uses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol 35 gold for a 10* and 88 gold for 100 packs.
    Hey PWE i got a bridge for sale.
    Who you guys think you are? BARRY OBAMA??!
    PWE = scammers

Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These packs have a 9% chance (instead of only 2 or 3%) to have something valuable (non tokens). The price is actually somewhat justified. I'll have to do the # crunching on these packs to see if they are worth opening. Also the chance for a scroll of tome is really high.
    #doyourhomework
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited November 2013
    40 packs

1 MP charm
    1 Graceful Antelope
    1 Championship scroll
    1 Perfect Token of Best Luck
    Rest normal tokens

Too bad i was hoping for a Drakeflame Stone (0.001%) lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • idonthasaname
    idonthasaname Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow, what a way to lie and cheat your customers... What happened to the customers are always right? ...
    "Hey we got this great offer it's 40% off oh hold on let me mark up the price by 80% so you think it is on sale!"

"Oh we forgot to put the item on sale? What sale?"

.... Would it really be that hard to just fix the price now and compensate those who purchased it at 88g because this is the first day and that can easily be caught still...

Thanks...
    edited November 2013
    if i remember correctly, PWI never put a sale for a newly listed pack. ever.
    It was safe to assume that this time would be the same.
  • TahBeast - Lost City
    TahBeast - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ain't it time to stop buying those stuffs and after a while , some peeps will get most expensive stuffs for free ?
    aww... open ur eyes , and get real , my friends !
  • Ssaassaa - Lost City
    Ssaassaa - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow, what a way to lie and cheat your customers... What happened to the customers are always right? ...
    "Hey we got this great offer it's 40% off oh hold on let me mark up the price by 80% so you think it is on sale!"

"Oh we forgot to put the item on sale? What sale?"

.... Would it really be that hard to just fix the price now and compensate those who purchased it at 88g because this is the first day and that can easily be caught still...

Thanks...

You guys are realy ridiculus, lol , want now compensation for pack buying.
    You read it cost 88 when you bought it.

Better why not a compensation for all when they get nothing from all the different kind of packs, we need only no compensation when we get good things out of them.
  • Archaius - Dreamweaver
    Archaius - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You guys are idiots. It's like nobody does any research. You all are so eager to complain. These packs are so expensive because they have the best odds of any pack ever released.

Here are the odds of a few packs to help you guys make sense of this:

Tempest Packs~35.2 gold each~97% chance of 15 luck tokens
    Emperor Packs~44 gold each~95% chance of tokens
    Snake Fortune Packs~52.8 gold each~94% chance of tokens
    Traveling Couple~70.4 gold each~92.85% chance of tokens
    Glorious Mirth~88 gold each~91% chance of tokens

Look at all the logic. You pay more for better odds.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You guys are idiots. It's like nobody does any research. You all are so eager to complain. These packs are so expensive because they have the best odds of any pack ever released.

Here are the odds of a few packs to help you guys make sense of this:

Tempest Packs~35.2 gold each~97% chance of 15 luck tokens
    Emperor Packs~44 gold each~95% chance of tokens
    Snake Fortune Packs~52.8 gold each~94% chance of tokens
    Traveling Couple~70.4 gold each~92.85% chance of tokens
    Glorious Mirth~88 gold each~91% chance of tokens

Look at all the logic. You pay more for better odds.

you're the idiot if spending $ on them. price is STILL the same, not at 40% off as is stated.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    you're the idiot if spending $ on them. price is STILL the same, not at 40% off as is stated.

Except...
    You all are correct that it is not on sale.
    I've had the blog changed to reflect it this.

It was already stated as an error and the blog no longer says its 40% off....

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Except...

It was already stated as an error and the blog no longer says its 40% off....

Doesn't really matter, still an idiot for spending money on overpriced pwi sales period.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Doesn't really matter, still an idiot for spending money on overpriced pwi sales period.

Lighten up dude. Play the game. Have fun.
    You're not accomplishing anything with your scattergun of insults.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]