What is the PWI player community going to next?

Comments

• Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    most people won't quit, mainly because of the time and effort already invested in the game (myself included). i feel that the best way to show the company your disdain is simply to stop charging zen. they will not listen to anything but their bottom line and if more and more people stop charging zen along with posting on the forums and facebook page, they will have no choice but to address the reasons why people are not responding to sales etc...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if pple wanna quit, then the doors wide open.
    The problem with this community is that those that want to are too damn lonely to do so they turn around every so often to see if anyone else is following them or waiting to be called back, aka posting/making threads so that everyone and their gramma grampa and cousins and third cousins know that they want to quit with company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • maestro121
    maestro121 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    most people won't quit, mainly because all those who had had enough of cheaters getting off scot free since the last glitch abuse (goons), were tired of PWE mismanagement, found better games or simply developed a life outside of gaming... have already left the building. Only ones remaining now are the hardcore addicts who despite 500 pages of QQ thread about how upset they are over PWE's latest **** up, are still so emotionally invested in the game and/or their friends & faction, that they can't/won't leave short of someone prying PWI from their cold dead fingers. i feel that the best way to show the company your disdain is simply to stop charging zen. they will not listen to anything but their bottom line and if more and more people stop charging zen along with posting on the forums and facebook page, they will have no choice but to address the reasons why people are not responding to sales etc...

Fixed. b:shocked
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Already left for -removed- but will come back to help my diggerz on weekends against karma, but the rest of the game can **** ***
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if pple wanna quit, then the doors wide open.
    The problem with this community is that those that want to are too damn lonely to do so they turn around every so often to see if anyone else is following them or waiting to be called back, aka posting/making threads so that everyone and their gramma grampa and cousins and third cousins know that they want to quit with company.

I agree with this b:surrender with the exception of a few people that actually made friends on the forums so they probably want to have a little goodbye thread.

When I decide to quit for good I'll just disappear as if I was never here f:gone forums too addicting though so I might stick around.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Already left for ***** **** 2 but will come back to help my diggerz on weekends against karma, but the rest of the game can **** ***

That game sucks mountain oysters
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited November 2013
    I agree with this b:surrender with the exception of a few people that actually made friends on the forums so they probably want to have a little goodbye thread.

When I decide to quit for good I'll just disappear as if I was never here f:gone forums too addicting though so I might stick around.
    *kidnaps kanjou*

waaahahahahaha
    f:gone
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Stratakis - Raging Tide
    Stratakis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    do not put money in this game
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maestro121 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Father_gold - Sanctuary View Post
    most people won't quit, mainly because all those who had had enough of cheaters getting off scot free since the last glitch abuse (goons), were tired of PWE mismanagement, found better games or simply developed a life outside of gaming... have already left the building. Only ones remaining now are the hardcore addicts who despite 500 pages of QQ thread about how upset they are over PWE's latest **** up, are still so emotionally invested in the game and/or their friends & faction, that they can't/won't leave short of someone prying PWI from their cold dead fingers. i feel that the best way to show the company your disdain is simply to stop charging zen. they will not listen to anything but their bottom line and if more and more people stop charging zen along with posting on the forums and facebook page, they will have no choice but to address the reasons why people are not responding to sales etc...

Fixed. b:shocked

And then some of us simply play the game. PWI messed up. I didn't like it. If it's bad enough that I no longer have fun here, I walk. It's not. I didn't. I'm not scarred or dependent on the game so there's no need to project that onto me.

Having fun? Stay. Not having fun? Leave. Easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I find it funny that some people feel the need to tell the whole world (figuratively speaking) about how they are leaving and how they are going to play this epic game that's sooo much better than PWI and how great it's going to be.

Sorry we do not care.

Even more funny when they actually log on to WC these things, I've seen some do this.

If you wanna quit just uninstall and disappear, nobody will notice you're gone and nobody cares well except close friends or whoever you knew ingame.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ..can we go back to the original topic o_o it got derailed enough.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • majge
    majge Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nothing ll change if some ppls be full + 10 and the others dont get no one to refine their gear ... its very nice some get 50 + orbs and the other we ll get 5 hypper ...lloooolll ... or all get same things or no one get nothing then lol .. and about ppls already + 10 or full + 12 of course they ll dont mind, why r all rich, why rich ll dont mind something there ..?? if can get all very easy always.. lol.. ask ppls dont get nothing good never,and when come something can help, they dont get, because the others that always have all good, get all items again ..lol .. if pwi dont fix this or find a way to repair all and give same itens to ppls dont get no one, , for sure all ll leave game.. because r always fair rich or thieves get all good things and the other dont get nothing,and after want to poor ppls be with handouts while the others be laughter because get all and ll all be fine as usual .. lol b:angry
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ..can we go back to the original topic o_o it got derailed enough.

Yes, please. A MOD WILL close this thread because they HAVE not because they WANT to. I think they for the most part agree to some coordinated community response to this.

I was thinking more about what would be an acceptable solution. I must admit, from a business point of view re-enabling the original compensation code is NOT an option. Furthermore, giving away as much as PWI was just plain stupid. They should have NEVER given away refining Orb higher than +5, but they did. So what would make us happy, in a sense?

I think, 1 Ocean Orbs, 1 Event gold cards, 1 platinum VIP ticket. Clearly its not as much as the original code but it IS something significant enough for those that missed out to use.

Remember: The purpose of this thread is not to point out how many or how few other player received but to compensate those that got nothing.
    edited November 2013
    If you have an open ticket please update, if not reopen. The new text is:

Per GM DefenderofDreams official response:

'Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint. Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.'

DoD address the "need" to help players that lost refines from the rollback on Archosaur but fails to realize the number of refines players gained of the other servers.

The 5 hyper stone solution for the other servers not affected by the rollback is NOT a solution and does nothing to address the players that were able to refine without earning it.

I would suggest the following as a compromise: 1 Ocean Orbs, 1 Event gold cards, 1 platinum VIP ticket.
    edited November 2013

I would suggest the following as a compromise: 1 Ocean Orbs, 1 Event gold cards, 1 platinum VIP ticket.
    Honestly i dont think anything happened so horrible that warrant such a reward really.

This community you give them a foot and they demand a 100 miles more.
  • Fallonswiz - Dreamweaver
    Fallonswiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, as DefenderOfDreams has clearly explained that the compensation efforts were initially aimed at Archosaur server, and that no other server deserves further compensation, here is my response:

This incident, which was brought about by the carelessness of the PWI Staff, that brought an unstable and exploitable advantage for lucky players that were in the right place at the right time, has had an impact upon all servers. Everyone was affected by mistake, made by PWI Staff, so everyone deserves equal compensation, equivalent to the intended compensation already distributed, but not received by all players.

3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

I'm gonna keep playing PWI, but I'm also going to keep ticketing this until I receive this same compensation. And I would encourage everyone else in the same situation as me, that didn't recieve this gift pack, to do the same, because I'm sure that our combined ticketing efforts might achieve a greater impact. Join me.

+1

But I will go a bit further. I have been a major cash shopper, supporting 8 100+ chars, and 2 level 96 chars. PWI will NEVER see another penny from me if this is not corrected.

Any ban less than 1 year for those that glitched the orb code, I do think I will find another game to throw my money at rather than PWI.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You would think in the 5 years that this game now exists, people figured out a better threat than "I'll stop charging". Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited November 2013
    You would think in the 5 years that this game now exists, people figured out a better threat than "I'll stop charging". Nope.
    Their unable to learn how to merch.
    incompetence is costing them monies!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Yes, please. A MOD WILL close this thread because they HAVE not because they WANT to. I think they for the most part agree to some coordinated community response to this.

I was thinking more about what would be an acceptable solution. I must admit, from a business point of view re-enabling the original compensation code is NOT an option. Furthermore, giving away as much as PWI was just plain stupid. They should have NEVER given away refining Orb higher than +5, but they did. So what would make us happy, in a sense?

I think, 1 Ocean Orbs, 1 Event gold cards, 1 platinum VIP ticket. Clearly its not as much as the original code but it IS something significant enough for those that missed out to use.

Remember: The purpose of this thread is not to point out how many or how few other player received but to compensate those that got nothing.

I agree. Back on topic please...
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Honestly i dont think anything happened so horrible that warrant such a reward really.

This community you give them a foot and they demand a 100 miles more.

Actually is it pretty bad, pwi gave million and billions worth of orbs to some people while others got nothing...lol.

I don't see how someone can miss the problem with that.

Getting 1 orb, event card and blah would be nice but they won't do it.

The people who didnt abuse the code will just have to get used to being owned by about 100 more people than before thats all.

No big deal.
    edited November 2013
    Actually is it pretty bad, pwi gave million and billions worth of orbs to some people while others got nothing...lol.

I don't see how someone can miss the problem with that.

Getting 1 orb, event card and blah would be nice but they won't do it.

The people who didnt abuse the code will just have to get used to being owned by about 100 more people than before thats all.

No big deal.
    since when did 30 or 50 get blown to 100+
    the only thing bad is things are getting out of proportion. Pple are so hyped up about this i can troll in WC i got 130 ocean orbs and they'll be stupid enough to believe it.

Even if you got 50, i dont think most pple have sat down and taken to fact how much of what mirage and orb you need to fully +10 things lol much less use it to +12tisha that. If they are relying on those orbs then odds are they dont have the financial capability to get high end shards that go with it. Most of the pple that can, already have +11, +12 and sharded. The ones you see are most likely their alts. And if they get 10 alts +10? woopy doo. Theres only so many alts you can use effectively.

• Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmm, it seems the ticket I sent to them has been deleted. Anyone else have this issue?
    edited November 2013
    Hmm, it seems the ticket I sent to them has been deleted. Anyone else have this issue?
    are you sure you cant just find it? Support > Ticket History?
    If the title is there, then its there.
    unless you spam ticketed it like crazy it takes usually a few days up to 2 weeks for a reply depending on urgency, at least i have seen personally.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    are you sure you cant just find it? Support > Ticket History?
    If the title is there, then its there.
    unless you spam ticketed it like crazy it takes usually a few days up to 2 weeks for a reply depending on urgency, at least i have seen personally.

Nope, I mean it actually isn't there anymore. I know where it would be xD
    I haven't spam ticketed, I just had one, that I've updated twice after support replied once. The second update was to correct a typo.
    edited November 2013
    Nope, I mean it actually isn't there anymore. I know where it would be xD
    I haven't spam ticketed, I just had one, that I've updated twice after support replied once. The second update was to correct a typo.
    try wait a few days if it pops up cause pretty sure they are probably packed with tickets atm. :0
  • jackzr
    jackzr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:angry
    You know, I've been watching the Forums now for the past week and the stupidity of people is astounding me. Here's how I see it: this is a game. It is your choice to invest time, money and effort into this game. There was a **** up and a lot of us got screwed. Yea, we all lost things. I lost gear, money, exp, fash, do I have to go on? Point is, it happens. PWI decided to step up and, though they couldn't fix what happened, try to find a way to make things better. People are greedy ****, that's all it comes down to. You're going to complain and protest about it and "Make Phases" but who are you kidding? If you really cared so much about it you wouldn't be sitting in front of your computer nagging about a game. If you really cared you would open your eyes and look around the real life world. It happens on a greater scale and without compensation there. Don't believe me? Go look up Today's World Issues on a search engine and tell me what you find. f:gone
    Point is, instead of bickering over a game (a GAME, for the love of Pan Gu) you should be doing something more productive with your time. To those of you wishing to go through your "Phases", best of luck but I won't miss you. For those of you sitting back saying "Yay, go PWI" keep playing and best of luck to you. In the end it all comes down to how you chose to spend your time. I, for one, am done with these silly complaint forums, I've got bosses to kill and screenshots to take with friends. Cya!
    f:melon
    ohh some faiboi sure got buthurt
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013

My ticket was deleated yesterday to. All my previous tickets are in history (solved, closed etc.) but the one about orbs is deleated with no closing or anything.

Can they do that?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    since when did 30 or 50 get blown to 100+
    the only thing bad is things are getting out of proportion. Pple are so hyped up about this i can troll in WC i got 130 ocean orbs and they'll be stupid enough to believe it.

Even if you got 50, i dont think most pple have sat down and taken to fact how much of what mirage and orb you need to fully +10 things lol much less use it to +12tisha that. If they are relying on those orbs then odds are they dont have the financial capability to get high end shards that go with it. Most of the pple that can, already have +11, +12 and sharded. The ones you see are most likely their alts. And if they get 10 alts +10? woopy doo. Theres only so many alts you can use effectively.

Actually, I +10'ed a G16 alt and I'm getting an easy 200+ tokens every NW from it (was easy to get +8 w/ mirages due to having almost unlimited Event Gold on my main + some on alt). On my server that's a free 30m+ coins every week, thanks to the easy gear. Course I'd rather have +11 gears on my main but, this is a decent consolation prize I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited November 2013
    Well congrats to PWI -

The solution to Tickets is to delete them.
    edited November 2013
    To be honest, I'm not surprised that PWI responded this way. I suspected they would setup a filter to auto-close these requests; however, looks like they got the support ticket admin involved to just delete these requests, likely done by a script of some sort so he/she can run as needed to remove our tickets. Again, I take this a positive sign that WE HAVE GAINED THEIR ATTENTION.

So what's next?

I think the support ticket option has run its course. If I was an admin for their support ticket system the script I would write to remove the tickets can be ran upon request, hell, I would even set it up to run several times a day.

I have another idea brewing but give me the holiday's to iron it out and I will post here.

Also, I still will monitor this thread trying to keep it on topic. Again, my goal is get a compromised compensation for everyone that missed out. If DoD's hint about December rewards require any amount to farming or winning some poorly implemented event to get the rewards we missed, I would still find that as unacceptable. Billions was distributed freely without any effort what so ever.