D.Orb Ban Question

stinks
stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Ok so if someone Got 30 D.Orbs, and they get Ban for a Month, but come back to find out they still have 30 D.Orbs Then a Ban means nothing!

I would like to know the extent of this ban? and what will be done about the D.Orbs they have in there bags or Put into there gears already?

I believe these that the players deserve to know this. TY. b:thanks
Post edited by stinks on

Comments

• DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This will just be closed, the mods close every thread except the main one about the orbs.
    If it wasn't because of the mods keeping the forums clean, it would have been same as ingame.. a total utter mess that the staff don't give a flying f**k about.
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • wiktor99rr
    wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pretty certaint perma ban
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If we go by how these things have been handled in the past either nothing will happen or the ban will be canceled after a day or two.

They will, of course, still have all the things.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is why their so called "punishment" equals nothing. Even if they are banned for a month, they'll come back and play as normal. They won't miss anything..except some coin from merchanting/farming but who cares when you got a crapton of free +10 orbs and got your gear to +10/+11 for free plus lots of event gold and charms to keep you charmed for a long time.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    stinks wrote: »
    Ok so if someone Got 30 D.Orbs, and they get Ban for a Month, but come back to find out they still have 30 D.Orbs Then a Ban means nothing!

I would like to know the extent of this ban? and what will be done about the D.Orbs they have in there bags or Put into there gears already?

I believe these that the players deserve to know this. TY. b:thanks

Whether or not you, or I, or anyone else feels we "deserve" to know, they will not tell us that. They never have in the past and never will now, or in the future. Get it out of your head, and either accept whatever ban they are giving to people, or don't and then decide to leave the game, or stay. Its your decision.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They dont know who will be banned yet...PWEs employement made a Big damn mistake and they need to find someone who will be panished instead, otherwise they would loose they job, its obvious to a lot of ppl i dont know why noone talking about it, its not a secret
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They're not gonna ban anyone. All people have to say is "lag" in the ticket and pwi will just be like OKAY :D THANKS HAVE NICE DAY! \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They're not gonna ban anyone. All people have to say is "lag" in the ticket and pwi will just be like OKAY :D THANKS HAVE NICE DAY! \o/

Sad but true... ):
  • jjj1234
    jjj1234 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have patience, has this company not showed before that it is timely both with its punishment as well as its rewards? JK they will most likely forget the bad and give everyone 15% off their next zen purchase.. My advice, quit and play a different game.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »

Perma-ban is too harsh (I personally know someone who exploited this in the pure interest of learning HOW this was being exploited and thus experimented with it from an active alt in the firm belief a rollback would fix any items he gained, he's definitely lined up for a ban now), anything less is too little.

This is exactly why we all called for a rollback.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30 day off the game for some people is like quitting meth....so a 30 day or even a week ban is plenty enough of a punishment.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30 day off the game for some people is like quitting meth....so a 30 day or even a week ban is plenty enough of a punishment.

I just hope the ones that exploited them on purpose... choke on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Meh, a 30 day ban and their orbs/refines taken back to what they were sounds fine. Hope PWE doesn't let them get off easily this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its very simple its a perma ban until zen is charged which will auto lift the ban
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    doubt the GMs would be that ignorant with all the confusion going on. Altho most butthurts would wish it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sistaria - Sanctuary
    Sistaria - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Perma-ban is too harsh (I personally know someone who exploited this in the pure interest of learning HOW this was being exploited and thus experimented with it from an active alt in the firm belief a rollback would fix any items he gained, he's definitely lined up for a ban now), anything less is too little.

This is exactly why we all called for a rollback.

I agree, you cant put a kid in a candy store and expect him not to go a little crazy..but your logic is quite irrational, really experimenting with a exploit is a gamble and with risk like that there is bound to be consequence, should of had a little voice in your head that said this will not go over lightly considering orbs are one of their cash cows.

But from what i hear the people who got tons of them orbs weren't just abusing "lag" I'm sure it was something like that last exploit where people could change some sort of script in a rewards webpage and get scrolls of tomes like hotcakes like 2 years ago.

And well if that's the case then yea that's blatantly wrong and deserving of a perma ban if you ask me.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Meh, a 30 day ban and their orbs/refines taken back to what they were sounds fine. Hope PWE doesn't let them get off easily this time.

Personally, I'm hoping for something along at least these lines.

However, the main thread exists for discussion of this issue, so this one will be closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.