(Untitled)

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Alrighty, sorry it took awhile; I was kind of busy. So I decided to reference from that image, but only do the head, so I don't have to struggle with space as much. I am happy with the result, though \o/

troll_zpsfac841aa.jpg

lol epic doodle

Yeah, I can empathize... How about just a T? Anything you wanna do to it. b:kiss

Edit: Not sure what you planned on doing with the doodle :o I kinda thought it was a joke and didn't think much of it after
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Faction Name : Knights

Type of Request : B and/or C

Description :
    I'd like the image cropped into a square (dimensions based on the height from the tip of the sword's point to the top of the wings' edge)

Re-sized to the correct size & format

Fine details to be edited or made less fine if they can not be shown well in the smaller image

Background of the finished product to be transparent.

Image:
    https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1374596_10202439367124731_521743726_n.jpg?oh=0c1528a366c4f62e60f6798e8267f495&oe=526A29A7

NOTE:
    I reserved a spot a long time ago but I am sure that was long forgotten xD
    https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1374596_10202439367124731_521743726_n.jpg?oh=0c1528a366c4f62e60f6798e8267f495&oe=526A29A7

^

I'd like to see what you can do to make that into an appealing icon.
    How much detail/resolution can be kept and what you editing you could do to make any details that can't be kept into something more simplified.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol epic doodle

Yeah, I can empathize... How about just a T? Anything you wanna do to it. b:kiss

Edit: Not sure what you planned on doing with the doodle :o I kinda thought it was a joke and didn't think much of it after

Well I made the icon (head part), and then added the body to the background as a joke, since the picture had it. The head is the right properties and such, but I can make a T instead. I don't really have any idea about what kind of T though.

_________
    @Kniraven: Yes, I remember, but I couldn't just keep checking all the pages back:P
    The picture is not square, but 1:2 ratio of height and width, which means the width will be only about 8 pixels and half of the shield width only 3 pixels. That might be a problems since one half the shield needs at least 4 pixels to display the shield decently in the most simplified way; black border, pink, pink, black sword part. Even if that was the case, it's still only 4 pixels. I will try, but do consider some alternatives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
    edited October 2013
    Well I made the icon (head part), and then added the body to the background as a joke, since the picture had it. The head is the right properties and such, but I can make a T instead. I don't really have any idea about what kind of T though.

Ooooooh, now it makes sense lol f:laugh

Well my wife founded the faction but she moved on, so one of our friends and his girlfriend run the faction now, so could you wing it and make a T?

I'll ask the leader which one they like better -- The troll face or the T.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ___Ryu___ - Sanctuary
    ___Ryu___ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Faction name: Aetherian
    Type of request: A,B,C,D
    Description:Make it the right size and transparent background
    Image(s):
    logo_zps0a271758.jpg

Hope you can fix thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013

For some reason your image link doesn't work anymore. Might wanna check that out.

I still have no clue what kind of T you are looking for. A random neon T:

T_zpsf2aa8e5f.jpg

I couldn't make the edge appear correctly, since it's too detailed, so I made a simple edge instead. The flame icon still can't be too visible, so I made an flame icon only. It is partially visible on a black background.

aetherian_zpsf4c56c48.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
    edited October 2013
    @ Lolgasmic:

I still have no clue what kind of T you are looking for. A random neon T:

T_zpsf2aa8e5f.jpg

Thanks, I'll pass this on and see if they like anything or have an idea themselves. b:cute

*The T and Cartoon Troll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    Strange, I will update the links and post them here in this post as well when I get home from work.

I would like you to mess with the current design, feel free to shorten it, lessen fine details, whatever you think could keep the essence of the original design.

I told somebody that if it were possible to turn that picture into an icon I would submit it for faction vote. So, their hopes are with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ___Ryu___ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    i like the flame icon on transparent background thats looks so cool
    thanks so much
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi just needa faction logo in the right file and size that i am able to submit...i will try to upload it to here i can....i cant figure out how but you can email me and i can send it that way would be alot easier. ty
  • ndnz
    edited November 2013
    ndnz wrote: »
    Hi just needa faction logo in the right file and size that i am able to submit...i will try to upload it to here i can....i cant figure out how but you can email me and i can send it that way would be alot easier. ty

actually if you want could you just make a cool yellow looking capital A ?
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    actually if you want could you just make a cool yellow looking capital A ?
    Here you go.

A
  • ndnz
    edited November 2013
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Here you go.

A

ya...could u give me ur email and email it to me at cherokeepride89@yahoo.com
    with the right filetype etc so i can submit it?
  • ndnz
    edited November 2013
    still need the capital Yellow A so i could submit it ...plz anyone
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    still need the capital Yellow A so i could submit it ...plz anyone

You have requested one here. Please be patient.

Spamming every section in the forum, everday, will not get it done quicker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • Seek_It - Raging Tide
    Seek_It - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    troll_zpsfac841aa.jpg[/QUOTE]

im liking this one more then the T. if we can make it fill in the entire icon space (top to bottom) that would be awesome
    edited November 2013
    Hi Nariin,

Seek_It - Raging Tide is the leader for Trollz, so it's cool.

I don't know what he means by icon space and filling.... Top to Bottom? He was in a rush to get to work so I don't think he described his thoughts too well.

I know in PM we agreed the actual troll face looks good. Do you mind giving that to us?

Herp derp I think I figured out what Seek_It meant. I think he meant he doesn't want a transparent background. Which I agree, I think a white background would make the troll face look the most clean.

So there you have it; troll face with a white background to fill in the gaps around the corners of the 16x16 (like how the chubby cheeks and ears don't fill in the corners, so a white background for a fill-in should make things look good).

Cheers, feel free to ask if I'm not clear.

Edit: I May have just finished your work, actually. It was just a simple crop and save-as .bmp afterall.

313n2ns.jpg
    *Incase of broken image*

Thank you Nariin! You were a big help for me and Trollz. f:shy ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittygal69
    kittygal69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi im not sure if this is outdated or if you do it anymore. I have NO idea how to make a faction icon. I was hoping for some help!
    The faction name is Oblivion Although its actually blivion and we wanted the icon to be a O so it would equal to be Oblivion. I have no idea what would make it look super cool or the O be a nice font or something .
    edited November 2013
    kittygal69 wrote: »
    Hi im not sure if this is outdated or if you do it anymore. I have NO idea how to make a faction icon. I was hoping for some help!
    The faction name is Oblivion Although its actually blivion and we wanted the icon to be a O so it would equal to be Oblivion. I have no idea what would make it look super cool or the O be a nice font or something .

Read the OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piticutzu1
    piticutzu1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i was wondering if you can help me out here, faction name is Crysis and if you could edit this image to be just like this with transparent background, but keep the black outline of it. whatever it is i am sure you know best, ty in advance b:surrender

biohazard_blue_on_deviantart.jpg
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Hi everyone!

I was away for awhile, so could each of the people who didn't get the icon done/finished/uploaded confirm that they still want it ? It's been awhile and maybe some of you have already figured it our or got it done by someone else. Just to avoid making it if nobody will come to pick it up.

Thank you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piticutzu1
    edited November 2013
    me me please pick meeeeeeee post #172
  • ___Ryu___ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Hi Nariin

I like the flame Icon on transparent background you show it on your reply post no 156 i believe.

Thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    @piticutzu1:

Hm, something like that?

bluething_zps3e4901b8.jpg

It's not simple enough for it to look the same.

@___Ryu___:

Here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piticutzu1
    edited November 2013
    Thanx a million!! b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • ___Ryu___ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    thanks nariin

if i uploaded this one it don't have the black background right?

thanks again
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Faction Name : Knights

Type of Request : B and/or C

Description :
    I'd like the image cropped into a square (dimensions based on the height from the tip of the sword's point to the top of the wings' edge)

Re-sized to the correct size & format

Fine details to be edited or made less fine if they can not be shown well in the smaller image

Background of the finished product to be transparent.

Image:

NOTE:
    I reserved a spot a long time ago but I am sure that was long forgotten xD
    Strange, I will update the links and post them here in this post as well when I get home from work.

I would like you to mess with the current design, feel free to shorten it, lessen fine details, whatever you think could keep the essence of the original design.

I told somebody that if it were possible to turn that picture into an icon I would submit it for faction vote. So, their hopes are with you.

Yes I'd still like to see what you can do with this image.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013

Yes.

_________
    @Kniraven:

This is what I came up with. I kept all the elements, but arranged them a bit differently to fit in.

knights_zps60254b46.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2013

Yes.

_________
    @Kniraven:

This is what I came up with. I kept all the elements, but arranged them a bit differently to fit in.

knights_zps60254b46.jpg

Tyvm Nariin, I have my guildies checking it out on our forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]