Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    With a economy of 1 gold= 2m of coins (Raging Tides).

+10 Ocean Orb cost 50 gold x 3= 150 gold = 300m of coins vs 5 Hypers... oh PWI....

so.......

I really could have used that 300m f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    omg

So PWE does what players want (ban abusers) and then they QQ about it?

Dude, LAST TIME THEY GAVE YOU HYPERS FIRST AND THEN YOU QQ'D AND THEN THEY TRIED GAVE YOU +10 ORBS

HOLY ****

THIS COMMUNITY OF 3 YEAR OLD KIDS
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best solution was either rollback or fix the damn code. This hyper compensation only makes things worst. Its a insult to everyone who didnt get a chance to get the gift. Its like saying " here beggar, 25 cents, stop QQing"
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How many orbs we gonna get on this archo targeted compensation? Cause It mailed 1 few hours ago, now it mailed me another(same for my friend), are you intending to give 2 or more? Or did you intend 1 and you had your software going trough the list from the top again? By the time, with how long there was time between orbs, if its the last option, people are gonna have 5-8 orbs from the thingy overall by the time your staff is at work again.

Ps. Just thought to mention as getting orbs with few hour delay is kinda weird.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    themelc wrote: »
    Best solution was either rollback or fix the damn code. This hyper compensation only makes things worst. Its a insult to everyone who didnt get a chance to get the gift. Its like saying " here beggar, 25 cents, stop QQing"

DO YOU READ? HYPERS ARE FIRST COMPENSATION, JUST LIKE HYPERS WERE FIRST COMPENSATION LAST ROUND

Jeez
    Channels

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ye kinda weird. My main got 2 orbs now (with indeed some time in between) while my catshop on a different account got only 1. Oh well im gonna sleep ill see tomorrow. Hopefully many more orbs for my main because the tishas keep failing :(
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • themelc
    edited November 2013
    omg

Dude, LAST TIME THEY GAVE YOU HYPERS FIRST AND THEN YOU QQ'D AND THEN THEY TRIED GAVE YOU +10 ORBS

HOLY ****

Banning abusers for 3- 7 days? What about those who got 2 3 packs and those who didnt? How do u compensate that?
  • rose1111111
    rose1111111 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HEY PWE staff, how many people lost their jobs over this??
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what kind of ban is it? perma or temp? if temp - is it 1 week or 1 month ban? if u just ban them does it mean u let them keep those XXX of orbs they've got? or even if they used all of them you are not planning to touch any of their items to lets say... downgrade it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    omg

HOLY ****

I think you would miss the picture even if someone were to paint you a painting.
    A painting describing the situation in a very detailed manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    themelc wrote: »
    Banning abusers for 3- 7 days? What about those who got 2 3 packs and those who didnt? How do u compensate that?

By crying harder

or, you know, wait and see a bit, lol, because DoD didn't even mention temp ban.....why don't you post from a real char?
    I think you would miss the picture even if someone were to paint you a painting.
    A painting describing the situation in a very detailed manner.

Here's the painting
    Channels

edited November 2013
    what kind of ban is it? perma or temp? if temp - is it 1 week or 1 month ban? if u just ban them does it mean u let them keep those XXX of orbs they've got? or even if they used all of them you are not planning to touch any of their items to lets say... downgrade it?

Wondering whats gonna happen to you Shes? b:chuckle
    jk jk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    By crying harder

or, you know, wait and see a bit, lol, because DoD didn't even mention temp ban.....why don't you post from a real char?/QUOTE]

Why don't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Ye kinda weird. My main got 2 orbs now (with indeed some time in between) while my catshop on a different account got only 1. Oh well im gonna sleep ill see tomorrow. Hopefully many more orbs for my main because the tishas keep failing :(

All I need is 18 bound orbs total from all the compensations, all the ones over are gonna go into rolling my stars destiny to +11 with tishas :). So yea, keep am coming =p.
  • bowkillller
    bowkillller Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont have nothing to complain. i appreciate w.e u r doing for us pwi.

just one thing though, STOP THE RED SYSTEM MESSAGE SHOUT FFS. its so freakin annoying
    f:horror

ktx
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    By crying harder

or, you know, wait and see a bit, lol, because DoD didn't even mention temp ban.....why don't you post from a real char?/QUOTE]

Why don't you?

Walpurga is my main. Avatar is glitched. Note my post count
    Channels

edited November 2013
    That is clearly a picture, and not a painting.
    Even now, you manage to not get the point of what I said.
    -facepalm-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • themelc
    edited November 2013
    By crying harder

or, you know, wait and see a bit, lol, because DoD didn't even mention temp ban.....why don't you post from a real char?

Here's the painting

Your answer shows u are just a troll who probably got more than u should. And i have been in this game since almost the beginning, never abused the goon, dreamchaser and other bugs but now its too much. And why would u want to know rhe srv or name i play? U want to hunt me down and kick my *** or what? Last time i checked everyone has a right to a opinion as long as they have facts to suport the ideea. So stop trolling and go to school. Have a nice day
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So instead of fixing the other code, it was decided to give out a new fixed code for hypers <.<

And how can you say there is no shouting with this one? 3 dorbs + 100 event gold = 5 hypers? Seriously? PWE believe this would actually calm people down? In fact its adding even more insult to injury.

I do believe he meant the red chat. Or, System Shout.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Walpurga is my main. Avatar is glitched. Note my post count

Most players don't post from their main account because PWE can ban them for just about anything. My main account that I used to post on (over 1.5k posts) was banned from the forums a year ago because I was "always negative". Depending on the day, whoever reads your post from PWE can just up and decide that they don't like you, your name, or what you say, then perma-ban you off the forums. What a joke, really. If you have been around this community long enough, like you seem to be coming off; you should already know why people don't post on their main accounts.

It's a bit redundant. If you didn't know this already, congrats. If you already knew this, what a paradox we have created with our long-winded and whitty statements, aye?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Banning will not solve the problem, and it's uncalled for, its not the players fault, is PWI fault, ROLL BACK IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE IT. STOP WASTING TIME AND DO IT.

or guyz, just go here and play all day

*removed Pserver link*

That game, is so overly stupid and way too easy to even fathom. Further more, can't post it.

Rollback won't happen. Like they'd rollback again after Arch. Oh lord.

It's players fault too. Those that abused it, should've stopped. You can't blame PWI for the player's terrible morals.

Maybe, you should just step away from the forums Kurumi. Or I may have to KOS you on LC :>
  • Fici - Archosaur
    Fici - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:sweat 5 hypers?? Nothing else...?? Riiight.. I See..
    Well.. Ppl must be Happy now .. f:sweat
    oh, Well.. Better that than Nothing.. I guess xD
  • bethalto
    bethalto Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This code says to was already use
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    bethalto wrote: »
    This code says to was already use

Yes. It's the original 5x hypers code. If you've already redeemed it, you can't redeem it again.
  • rose1111111
    rose1111111 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That game, is so overly stupid and way too easy to even fathom. Further more, can't post it.

Rollback won't happen. Like they'd rollback again after Arch. Oh lord.

It's players fault too. Those that abused it, should've stopped. You can't blame PWI for the player's terrible morals.

Maybe, you should just step away from the forums Kurumi. Or I may have to KOS you on LC :>

u can't blame the players for abusing the game, if its doable, people will do it, just like frost glitch. its PWI fault for messing it up. Did u abuse the orb glitch? or u didn't get the chance? booooooo too bad
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    f:sweat 5 hypers?? Nothing else...?? Riiight.. I See..
    Well.. Ppl must be Happy now .. f:sweat
    oh, Well.. Better that than Nothing.. I guess xD

You should be getting in game mail, each containing 1 ocean orb. Nobody knows how many mails we getting, I`m more and more certain the software is on loop and is gonna keep mailing em till manually stopped.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    u can't blame the players for abusing the game, if its doable, people will do it, just like frost glitch. its PWI fault for messing it up. Did u abuse the orb glitch? or u didn't get the chance? booooooo too bad

I redeemed it once. The page barely loaded by the time I even got the code. Hell if I was going to even try.

You can blame the players for abusing the game. Players should know better. Just because it's doable doesn't mean you can or should do it. Scamming is doable, does that mean you should scam people? No.

PWE has it's faults with this, but so does those who abused the code.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You should be getting in game mail, each containing 1 ocean orb. Nobody knows how many mails we getting, I`m more and more certain the software is on loop and is gonna keep mailing em till manually stopped.

Anyone got more than 2 yet ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013

That could be a week. There's a lot of you guys on Arch isn't there?
  • snupitz
    snupitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great job PWI! Release such a epic code, dont TESTit before release and blame the players who r online when they "abuse" this code. And may some dont would abused it if u had delete the message on the reedem site like " come back in 10 min and try the code again " b:laugh Maybe next time u should TEST ur codes before release! Isnt only the players fault if u make such a unique code MULTIPLE usable its hard for everyone to resist! So have fun with bann hundred of players and see the servers empty b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.