Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• VioletHeals - Momaganon
    VioletHeals - Momaganon Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The problem with the punishments is that PWI have no way of knowing who abused and who did not. They will probably put an intern to figure it out but he will not be able to find a solution and then they will make a post saying that PWI have done everything they can. Some might get a short ban for show but soon they will be back with their stolen refines.

Hence in the end the only people getting punished are the players who were to honest or busy sleeping or being at work. PWi will do what they can to trick the gullible they have done something about it.

It is a shame that PWI is run by such a corrupt company.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The problem with the punishments is that PWI have no way of knowing who abused and who did not. They will probably put an intern to figure it out but he will not be able to find a solution and then they will make a post saying that PWI have done everything they can. Some might get a short ban for show but soon they will be back with their stolen refines.

Hence in the end the only people getting punished are the players who were to honest or busy sleeping or being at work. PWi will do what they can to trick the gullible they have done something about it.

It is a shame that PWI is run by such a corrupt company.

I would suggest leaving these types of posts unposted until we have DoD let us know what the go us. If it's not the solution we expect, nay deserve, then we shall spam these posts!

....within reasonable posting times as to not cause stress to the forum mods, of course b:surrender
    New Expansion.... as we can see on threads. Players are more interested in your mistakes to fix it, than in incomming expansion. PWI, work on small things first, then on bigger -.-

Fun fact: PWE did not work on the Expansion. It has merely been translated and sent to them to release by Wanmei, or is in the process of being sent. All PWE have really done with that is write the blog post and title it. Maybe China titled it for them? Who knows o.o.

But yeah....they haven't "worked on" the expansion. They've just been told to prepare for it's arrival in the digital locker.
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So we know what for they are preparing now. For incoming expansion but not for mistakes that can appear. Aren't players the people who should prepare for new expansion? :P
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    juicybluca wrote: »
    i bet you are drolling and saying this by the 30 +10 orbs you got abusing the code

no rollback
    wow
    such legit
    very compensation
    so pwe
    wow

It's trolling, and no.
    I only got 3 orbs, like I was supposed to.
    I was just pointing out the blatantly obvious.
    If you'd care to read all the pages, you'd see that I wanted a roll back from the start.

More like the GMs never listen because their bosses won't let them and their bosses need to be pushed off a cliff.

A lot of people don't get that the GMs don't actually implement suggestions or anything like that without taking it to their bosses first. The executive board and product managers make the final decision. The GM's are essentially stuck between a rock and a hard place. They probably want to do all the things people suggest, but it's their bosses that are the ones they need to convince before they can do it.

If their bosses say no one gets the code, then there's nothing we or the GM's can do. The exec board and product managers have spoken.

You misunderstood me. I'm not pointing fingers or taking shots at the GMs or the Mods, or anyone who actually interacts with the game itself.
    When I said PWE, I meant the CEOs and what not. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    So we know what for they are preparing now. For incoming expansion but not for mistakes that can appear. Aren't players the people who should prepare for new expansion? :P

No. Quite the contrary. All players have to do is prepare for the massive patch file that will no doubt occur, which is certainly expected with an Expansion, and get their characters up to par to experience it completely.

PWE's job is much more significant. The technical team have to prepare to upload the game files, the website team needs to start preparing the new website layout (keep in mind these are NOT the GM's for our game, they are a specific team that works on the webpages for all the games), GMs need post blog posts once a week or so, PWI Product Manager, Sales Manager, Executives, etc start planning sales for the release when the date gets closer, etc.

PWE has a lot more to prepare for an expansion as the date draws near. For us, we don't know when that will be. As for the company, they know and are already preparing little things until the hard yards for the new expansion come into play. Imagine this work load if they actually MADE the expansion? I'd hate the work for a certain other company who's name comes from a storm involving snow that I can't say because rules >.>. They build the game themselves as well as do expansions, website, etc.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The code has only been available a few hours during the night for european people (something like between 2AM and 6AM). So some people on Morai (EU server) had enough time to abuse because they are all night long on the game, but most of players didn't have any compensation. Will something be done for people that sleep at night ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The most iritating me, is if you do complain at costumer support, we all get the same answer.

-removed-

And all the time( i know Archosaur had problems, and shout get compensation for it ), that this code was for that.

This code was'nt for that.Or they posted a mistake on facebook pwi page.
    Because the tekst on facebook page, with the code was(and still is).

Happy Holidays All!

This holiday season, Perfect World is giving away a free pack full of goodies including bound dragon orbs! You can give it to any character on any server too. Redeemable once per account.

When i read that it was not the compensation, but it said Happy Holiday All

So everyone everry player must have gotten a pack, but now it looks like it was the compensation for archosaur.

They putted on facebook Happy Holiday all

The tekst with it was all server character on any server

So Happy Holiday Allb:angry
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    You misunderstood me. I'm not pointing fingers or taking shots at the GMs or the Mods, or anyone who actually interacts with the game itself.
    When I said PWE, I meant the CEOs and what not. b:surrender

Oh? You mean the people we're burning at the stack for witchcraft it a fair and completely legitimate solution is not given?

Now I gotcha b:laugh
  • Miranah - Lost City
    Miranah - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hey i mean i saw users who abused the dreamchaser packs codes aswell so they had x9999 stacks multiple of it....they made 400m a day wid that packs abuse "NO PUNISHEMENT" haha

And now this thing...i see full tishad ppl who retried it so ofthen till it works to full +12 now HAHAHAHAHA

and wonder now how many eventgold they have aswell ;))) HAHAHHAHAHA

and when the new expansion comes...GUESS WHO CAN LEVEL FASTER? THE DREAMCHASER PACK ABUSERS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

BTW why cheze on lost city found a glitch to **** event gold? do u think gms banned him for that? FOR SURE NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH but sure its possible geht 1 million event gold hahahahahahaha

OMG PWI u guys are so lame those days...SO OBVIOUS exploit users and u do **** HAHAHAHHb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    The most iritating me, is if you do complain at costumer support, we all get the same answer.

*Contact with CS removed. Rule 23?*

And all the time(i know Archosaur had problems, and shout get compensation for it), that this code was for that.

This code was'nt for that.Or they posted a mistake on facebook pwi page.
    Because the tekst on facebook page, with the code was(and still is.

Happy Holidays All!

This holiday season, Perfect World is giving away a free pack full of goodies including bound dragon orbs! You can give it to any character on any server too. Redeemable once per account.

When i read that it was not the compensation, but it said Happy Holiday All

So everyone everry player must have gotten a pack, but now it looks like it was the compensation for archosaur.

The putted on facebook Happy Holiday all

The tekst with it was all server character on any server

So Happy Holiday Allb:angry

Yeah, somebody needs to smack the Facebook person with a rolled up newspaper. But the code, as stated here, was about compensation for all the issues that all the servers have had recently.

Also, can't post ticket responses and stuff. Sowwy :(
    edited November 2013
    Oh? You mean the people we're burning at the stack for witchcraft it a fair and completely legitimate solution is not given?

Now I gotcha b:laugh

Exactly!
    Though i see a lot of people mistook my post.
    foxy alone
    But I'll get the marshmallows if you bring the graham crackers and chocolate.
    f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    The code has only been available a few hours during the night for european people (something like between 2AM and 6AM). So some people on Morai (EU server) had enough time to abuse because they are all night long on the game, but most of players didn't have any compensation. Will something be done for people that sleep at night ?

NO! NO SLEEPING! NOT ALLOWED b:angry.....b:chuckle

Unfortunately we know nothing more about that at the moment. We have to wait until DoD can get an official answer from his bosses. He'll try to get a new code or something. Or individual codes specific to accounts or what not.
    Exactly!
    Though i see a lot of people mistook my post.
    foxy alone
    But I'll get the marshmallows if you bring the graham crackers and chocolate.
    f:grin

Okay b:surrender. But YOU bring the video camera.
    edited November 2013
    Okay b:surrender. But YOU bring the video camera.

Deal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Penot__ - Harshlands
    __Penot__ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

The reason we need a rollback is simple we will never know if the culprits will really be punished and banned and they need to be banned for life for ripping game off like this.

Most of us never had a chance to be duly compensated utilizing the code.

So there is an unfair advantage because some that worked hard to be where ther at are now at a disadavntage to those that cheated system.

If u morons are to stupid to understand this u should quit your jobs and and pwi should hire competent people to run things
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The reason we need a rollback is simple we will never know if the culprits will really be punished and banned and they need to be banned for life for ripping game off like this.

Most of us never had a chance to be duly compensated utilizing the code.

So there is an unfair advantage because some that worked hard to be where ther at are now at a disadavntage to those that cheated system.

If u morons are to stupid to understand this u should quit your jobs and and pwi should hire competent people to run things

Then you punish those that did nothing by taking away their hard work, effort and rewards/drops. People that got lucky on packs, on mirage refining, on .... everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMG!
    People still respond on this thread f:confused
    You mad? f:grin
  • Metsomi - Sanctuary
    Metsomi - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is really ridiculous ... ppl still get orbs i know those have old stuck at there mail box but reall should find something

-removed-
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NO GAME SINCE THAT EVENT ... ALSO I AM ROLLBACK TO ASSIST, AS THERE WAS A VOTE IN THAT MOST 'APPROVED' IDEA ... I WONDER .. WITH SO MANY REQUESTS BECAUSE THEY DID NOTHING YET! WILL WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THESE ABUSED TAKING ONE WITH OUR FACE FOREVER? AND THAT THE PRIZE OR NOT CAUGHT 'ENJOYED' THAT 'OPPORTUNITY' FOR THE CENTURY 'IF ALSO DO'? TALKING SERIOUS ... HAD MUCH RESPECT FOR GM's, NOW THAT PICTURE WAS IMPARTIALLY RESOLVE ALL SCRATCHED... LET NOT MATCH WITH THE BRAZILIAN SERVER [LUG] SOLVING ANYTHING NOT LET YOUR PLAYERS AND MERCY OF LUCK. YES WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN GIVE THAT DARN ROLLBACK. NOT ALLOW THAT MOST PLAYERS STOP PLAYING ON BEHALF OF SUCH INJUSTICE. THE ONLY ATTITUDE IS APPLICABLE ROLLBACK!b:surrender
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Swallow it and live with it, or move on, quit the game and perform fresh start on another game, where GMs really care about keeping their customers satisfied. Just scroll back and see there is 400+ pages of ****, and there will be another 400 or more pages of even more ****, all round and round around the same subject.

And the solution? there will not be any solution as requested by the customers. But hey you can keep posting your thoughts, at least they give you that. It wont lead you anywhere, it wont change anything, it wont bring any positive result to your demands. But it will let you flow your anger, that seems to be PWI's primary and only goal. They will act as they want, despite of what you deserve, despite of what you claim as 'justice'.
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Quit or not..the code was only supposed to be for 3 days anyhow. I don't like that some got a crapload of orbs, but it's nothing to cry about. So what some ppl will be +10 and still not know how to play toons. It sux some ppl missed out, but all the wanting a rollback and w/e is not up to us. PWI made a mistake, get over it. Honestly we needed some ppl to get these to make NW/TW more exciting.

PWI states the extreme abusers will be punished. Good. It will take some time they said. Good. Whatever it is they will do shouldn't concern you unless you may be getting punished for it lol. So really WTF else do you want? PWI give these ppl some cookies and don't spill the milk please or these ppl might cry more geesh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Yeah well forget us Europeans that have to sleep, have lifes and so on ... Next time dont sleep during the night my friend or you may miss the giveaway b:surrender
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
    edited November 2013
    Yesh! People, stop QQ-ing and accept the fact PWI made some dumb mistakes.
    It's not like it's the end of the (PWI) world!
    Ok, it sucks that some people got a lot of orbs, and that some got nothing,
    but just get over it! It's getting quite annoying..
    It's not like they'll be like "Oh, they're still QQ-ing, let's Rollback!"
    They've set their point clear. Geez.. just accept it, k? k.

Abusers will get punished, and if not - whatever.

This is just a game f:meh
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And seeing some of the replies is so easy identifying abusers....
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just to let you GM'S know a lot of us who got screwed out of this are pretty peed off this is a fact always a problem when these players take advanage of a code or even the game it self lot of greedy players on here am not the first to say this sure not the last.Also to point out a lot left this game do to these reasons went on to differnt game companys .I like to know how are you gm's going to correct this????? and are we the players who didnt abuse it going to get anything????b:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited November 2013
    tribells1 wrote: »
    And seeing some of the replies is so easy identifying abusers....

As long as you don't mean me..
    Cuz I'm European and slept when people were redeeming codes
    foxy alone
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They're called examples. It's a method of comparing various things that do not necessarily need to be the exact same. Merely close enough to show a given point.

If you're going to argue over technicalities instead of addressing the points being made, then please just stop. It's a waste of time on both sides if you're going to refuse to acknowledge the points and will choose to spend your time picking at the details instead. Why? Because you won't have been paying any attention to my points so I cannot convince you... and your arguments will drift further and further away from the original point being made leaving me defending against wholly unrelated issues where you'd have no ability to convince me.

Than dont compare with such examples and technicalities dont bother? than dont make such comparises were you arent aware of the whole technicality you want to make a point from ur example that "If a bank is robbed you dont blame the bank thats ur point" is that possible? rolf and your orginal point from the comparison is we shoudlnt blame PWI is that possible lol nope sorry to tell you thats not something we can do
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    still kinda annoying to know ppl getting 300 golds worth items cause of lag and i got none x.x
  • mlave
    mlave Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    realy sux btw not rolling back, cuz many farmers farm hard for thyre stuff n with this problem they just give away free stuffs n sems some didnt even ahve those 3 orbs lol . Really if u didnt get anything u feel like u been scammed 200m maybe in coins. Really dissapointing for those who didnt get anythimng n some got maybe 20+ d orbs lol. So many really are thinking if its really worth it to play this game with what happen past weeks. Its players decision now quit or not
  • agshadow
    agshadow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yesh! People, stop QQ-ing and accept the fact PWI made some dumb mistakes.
    It's not like it's the end of the (PWI) world!
    Ok, it sucks that some people got a lot of orbs, and that some got nothing,
    but just get over it! It's getting quite annoying..
    It's not like they'll be like "Oh, they're still QQ-ing, let's Rollback!"
    They've set their point clear. Geez.. just accept it, k? k.

Abusers will get punished, and if not - whatever.

This is just a game f:meh

I just can't accept that this time. PWI Team insulted us. Not to mention that just before the weekend is the WORST possible time to release something like this.

PWI: "I know let's enable a bonus code and go home for the weekend. What could go wrong?"
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's not just a mistake. This was an apology for their past mistakes.

Let's take this into proper focus if you will.
    PWI messed up server patches / preventive maintenance multiple times.
    PWI messed up log on servers not allowing us to connect to the game.
    PWI messed up the website redeem feature for DQ points and the facebook bonus charm.
    PWI messed up Archer server so bad they had to roll back 4 days.

This "Final Compensation" was PWI Team saying "sorry for all the **** ups this last month. Here's a bonus for everyone for staying around during the hard times."

What angers me the most, what makes it unforgivable, is that this was how they apologize to us. Provide a code for some nice items end game players can actually use. Realize the website can't handle the traffic and disabled the code after 2 hours when it was supposed to be available all weekend. OK, I get that. Disable it long enough to fix it. Punish those who abused it, fine. But after all of that they never turned it back on. After all that, I, as a player, never got my apology. What did I get? Another kick in the balls. The difference? PWI never removed the boot this time.

No admin came out and said sorry for failing to say sorry the last time.
    No admin came out and said "we're going to make it right."
    No admin came out and said "to all those who got nothing here's your reward."
    No admin came out to say anything.

This was an apology. I feel I have to keep repeating that because most of you seem to have forgotten that. PWI failed to apologize to all of us. Now they have another mistake they have yet to apologize for.

PWI Team. I'm still waiting for my apology.
This discussion has been closed.