FC Solo

bluesmist
bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Blademaster
I know this is a topic that has been discuss a lot of time, But I didnt really get a clearly answer. I am still working on my bm, right now I am at 6k hp, 9k P defense, 4k M defense, 4.0aps with a G16 Fist +8. (I know it is very squishy right now)
what is the suggested stats for bm to solo FC? as in max hp, Physical/Magical defense? I would very appreciate if someone can provide an answer to this
P.s 4.0 aps with G16 fist +8 or 5.0aps with Decides +6
Post edited by bluesmist on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im not rly sure wat u mean by stats but
    i have 9.2k hp(axes) 8.9(claws)
    13k pdef self buffed
    2.8aps sparked
    and g15 claws with -.05int
    and i can solo fc
    takes me bout 2hrs and as long as i have bp i dont die on mobs and if i dont its not that big a deal. yeah ur health is a lil low so u might wanna pick that up (maybe better refines on gear or cit shards)
    my advice?
    if ur trying to get money:
    get a friend (any class) and duo with them and split the money
    if ur lvling a alt:
    get a friend whos alt is in the same lvl range and duo with them
    General advice for u atm?
    get a friend and duo
    i duo with a g16 veno and i do pulls and tank bosses(idk how im able to keep aggro so dont ask). duoing is easier bcuz u have someone there to help kill mobs and bosses. practice also helps.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no reason you shouldnt be able to solo fc with that, i have known sins with alot lower defenses than that.

just try it out
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no reason you shouldnt be able to solo fc with that, i have known sins with alot lower defenses than that.

just try it out

sins can also stealth so they dont have to deal with the mobs.
    bms have to
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    bms have to

the mobs are not the problem when soloing fc its the bosses. and if you are doing fc to sell, sins have to clear like everyone else, atleast up to the exp room
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I solo FF in 40 minutes to an hour with +3 aps armor and +4 windpours, you can easily solo ff
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bms have to

do small pulls and use marrows effectively. bms don't need stealth. we're op enough as is ;)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    do small pulls and use marrows effectively. bms don't need stealth. we're op enough as is ;)

This^, once you know what you can and cant do will answer a lot of questions. The same with some of the bosses. Once you figure out what they do and when you find out how silly easy it is to solo fc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let me put it this way...

I solo'd FC at 90 with TT90 green armor, only gold wrists.

I was doing full FC pulls at 85

Of course, I had a pocket sin for BP.

There is no reason any BM 100+ can't solo or pull FC, you just have to marrow properly and know when to fire your skills
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let me put it this way...

I solo'd FC at 90 with TT90 green armor, only gold wrists.

This. I avoided answering because the real answer is not about gear its about the player. We don't know if YOU can solo it, so its best you try for yourself. Past level 85 I preferred to pull my own FCCs and get another dd instead of a barb, so pulling shouldn't be an issue for you. I think I started doing three person (2 BMs and a veno) FCCs at 95, and waited till 100 to solo.

It just wasn't time efficient until then to go without a squad. I can't remember the exp table but you're still getting roughly half the experience with a 4 person squad and still over half with a 3 person squad. I could be much more relaxed, use zero pots, have half the repairs, and have more fun (someone to talk to) in a 3 person squad and since it was more than twice as fast I got much better xp. Plus, many bosses become a pain if you take longer than about 22 seconds to kill.

The mobs aren't a problem since you can always take those slow. You don't necessarily have to do full pulls, either. The only two bosses that really should be a problem are the second and bishop boss (because of the purge). They're not quite soloable for most people until +10 G16 and a decent amp genie. If you're skilled you can do it before that. A second person to help you blow up these two is nice, and then the rest of the instance is pretty easily soloed.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This. I avoided answering because the real answer is not about gear its about the player. We don't know if YOU can solo it, so its best you try for yourself. Past level 85 I preferred to pull my own FCCs and get another dd instead of a barb, so pulling shouldn't be an issue for you. I think I started doing three person (2 BMs and a veno) FCCs at 95, and waited till 100 to solo.

It just wasn't time efficient until then to go without a squad. I can't remember the exp table but you're still getting roughly half the experience with a 4 person squad and still over half with a 3 person squad. I could be much more relaxed, use zero pots, have half the repairs, and have more fun (someone to talk to) in a 3 person squad and since it was more than twice as fast I got much better xp. Plus, many bosses become a pain if you take longer than about 22 seconds to kill.

The mobs aren't a problem since you can always take those slow. You don't necessarily have to do full pulls, either. The only two bosses that really should be a problem are the second and bishop boss (because of the purge). They're not quite soloable for most people until +10 G16 and a decent amp genie. If you're skilled you can do it before that. A second person to help you blow up these two is nice, and then the rest of the instance is pretty easily soloed.

Wat

All it takes to kill bubble is nicely timed antistuns and like, G13+5 or +6
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wat

"If you are skilled you can do it before that."

I am pretty sure he is fully aware of that fact. <3

---

That aside I do agree with everything saku said, it gets easier to solo instances like this regardless of your 'skill' the better your gear gets, you can even see how much easier things become even when your skilled, and your gears slowly but surely progresses.

It really does depend more on who is behind the character, than just the gear.... especially in pve, hell most of the time... it does even in pvp.

Since we are focusing on pve... bms really are QUITE awesome in there, nigh regardless of their gear... granted you aren't very likely to pull things off solo with npc gear/unrefined g12 gear. Though you would indeed be far more likely in the g12 gear than the npc gear... but it wouldn't be easy. Still you can compensate quite well for that lack of epic gear in pve if you know what your doing.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wat

He will often chain sleep->bubble->sleep->bubble so you can't pot or anti-stun in between and I've had it last over a minute. This kills triple sparks, eats genies, and since you're using your chi for anti-stun/diamond sutra can eat away chi. With G15 +10 you can kill in 2 sparks with a genie which means triple spark twice, then anti-stun during your second spark and kill it before your anti-stun wears off. With G13 it becomes much harder to solo but is still possibly, just your average Bm can't do it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Soloing FC ish quite much piece of a cake if having a sin alt to BP and help with bubble boss.
    Purges are avoidable mostly by wise use of sparks(no, sparking always when you can isn't always the best choice), crabs heal enough if purged. Bishop boss hits 3 times, sleeps, hits 3 times, sleeps, hits 3 times, summons bishop, sleeps, purges and then repeats this cycle. Learn this cycle and it's like dance of death ending in boss's demise, unless boss trips and forgets how to continue properly(this happens at times).
    Other bosses are quite easy, just careful with rings at dino and having speed buffs ready for escape at runewolf. Interrupting/sparking over the AoE+sleep at Messenger-boss makes the boss enough easy to hardly need any crabs. At XP-room boss just keep sparking and kill hands when they appear.
    Mobs are easy to deal with by using correct marrow and spark+HF(time your speed buffs to have enough speed so that mobs don't reset, but you still have full chi at the end and genie ready for Cloud Eruption), Fissure and they'll be dead by Highland Cleave.

Kitty started soloing FC quickly when she got Deicides+5 and 3.33APS at 100. First solo FC on BM Kitty did at 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the purge sequence Kittysama :). I get purged on and off. Minor annoyance on my bm, but my sin feels it.