Pet Evolution quest

Katondra - Sanctuary
Katondra - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Venomancer
When will we be able to do the quest to evolve our pets? It's been down for awhile now b:cry
Post edited by Katondra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u can do it in PK mode atm i think

but yah :/ seems pwi aint fixing it so ppl in normal mode could do it
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You can activate it without PK mode but you'll get minimal reward as you can't run the instance for more points (well you can but it's a pain in the tail without PK mode).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did they ever fix it so the npc gives u the star things again?
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    I think it was a limited event just like the daily in Dreaming Cloud.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think it was a limited event just like the daily in Dreaming Cloud.

With the lack of communication on PWIs part we're not even sure the removal of the Dreaming Cloud NPC was intentional or not. It went away with the Moon Festival event, but before the Moon Festival even ended and it didn't seem to be paired with the Moon Festival. Also, the quest is still there, just not the NPCs. We can both assume it was glitched out or a limited event because PWI said nothing about either, whichever we prefer to believe =/

Hopped into Lycaeum not in pk mode. The only targetable eye to aoe is where the mobs spawn, not near the Naughty bird or guards. So we can't even start it when not in pk mode.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Hopped into Lycaeum not in pk mode. The only targetable eye to aoe is where the mobs spawn, not near the Naughty bird or guards. So we can't even start it when not in pk mode.

Tried what Desdi's link shows?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Tried what Desdi's link shows?

Will have to try again tomorrow. You used to be able to tab at the eye and then you'd get the mob hp bar and you'd aoe the eye to hit the guard (similar to what her video shows). I did run around and see if anything aoe'd me that I can target and no bars popped up but I didn't specifically look at the ground. Thanks for the heads up, will try it tomorrow.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Mayfly mentioned it not being in the original PWCN servers so it may have been a limited event-thing for our version when it was released.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If it was a limited time it sucks LOL. I haven't done the veno place in a while. PK is fine with me if i go back in there. I got guildies to back me up if needed b:chuckle
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When will we be able to do the quest to evolve our pets? It's been down for awhile now b:cry

Eem, there is no quest to evolve your pets. All you need to do first is get your pet to level 100. After that, or meanwhile get enough feral soul stars from lycaeum. When you have enough fss just open the pet menu, select your pet, look for evolve (make sure you don't press on feed), and voila.

Remember that to evolve your pet it must be unsummoned, and you must be in safe zone.