Horrible drop in TT

_HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver
_HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Anyone else have issue with horrible drop in TT. I ran 2 TT3-1 some boss drop 1 or even none, 2 run and we only get 1 ghost lord's ribbon and this is 2x drops. May be its our **** luck, but hard to believe. Any issue?
Post edited by _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Two runs and no amazing drops? omg, they must have nerfed the droprate!!!!1111
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I blame the Ocean Orb exploit, they are causing client instability, but in all seriousness, which is hard to demonstrate towards this game, this question has been asked million times, and based on the game data for comparison from previous times to current, there are no changed drop rate values, you are just having rotten luck.
  • _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    i can see 1 run and horrible drop not big deal but 2? may ur right i have rotten luck. Gonna tried coupla more and see if same.
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TT 3-1 quite easily has the worst drops in the entire TT instance, it's renowned for it.

Get used to the drop rate as it's always this bad, even in x2 drops.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    > Another topic where OP doesn't understand the concept of "random"
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    > Another topic where OP doesn't understand the concept of "random"

>MFW we get yet another one of these topics during 2x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    >MFW we get yet another one of these topics during 2x

Are you the one hitting the door repeatedly, or the one using the face to hit the door? b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Are you the one hitting the door repeatedly, or the one using the face to hit the door? b:cute

Since this is during 2x and not a "Hurr durr, drop rats r nurfed aftr 2x" thread, the face hitting the door.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Since this is during 2x and not a "Hurr durr, drop rats r nurfed aftr 2x" thread, the face hitting the door.

Fun.

P.S: Your link here is broken. Amusing choice in it, though. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    what is it with people, i ask a simple question, if you got something useful then share. In case u havent notice am a lvl 82, we 80s-90s run the instance. we're not OP like u. You dont have to feel the need to bash b/c other havent get to where ur at. Thats the problem with high lvl, you forget where u were and feel the need to bash those who havent play as long as you are. Rather then helping by providing useful infos and help the low lvl, you're being an azz and bash people. You have way too much time on your hand. and thats all am gonna said about this. And to those who did provide useful infos, thank you very for your advice
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fun.

P.S: Your link here is broken. Amusing choice in it, though. b:chuckle

I really need to be more careful with entering urls manually. b:sweat
    edited November 2013
    what is it with people, i ask a simple question, if you got something useful then share.

*points to signature* I'm not obligated to help you.

In case u havent notice am a lvl 82, we 80s-90s run the instance. we're not OP like u.

>Implying I'm OP
    >Implying that I don't own a low level character that I play regularly

You dont have to feel the need to bash b/c other havent get to where ur at.
    Thats the problem with high lvl, you forget where u were and feel the need to bash those who havent play as long as you are.

More >Implying

Rather then helping by providing useful infos and help the low lvl, you're being an azz and bash people. You have way too much time on your hand. and thats all am gonna said about this. And to those who did provide useful infos, thank you very for your advice

How about I teach you the magic of the Search Function.
    4/10. You made me reply.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    This thread again?

It's not been nerfed. It's never been nerfed. Your luck sucks. Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Every time there is a 2x event Fuzzy sees threads dealing with the TT drops rates.

Panda can assure you nothing has been changed and not much more needs to be said.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.