Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Only works on items under level 16.

So no Nirvana T3 no R9 no nothing ;)

Don't have to proof nothing, just walk around and look at all those +10s and don't come QQ because its worth nothing to you.
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maeree wrote: »
    OPKossy SAID another.

And what about - FREE event gold. It's for example charms.

Its wrong if you bind your g16 or r999 or r9 it works so ..... THIS IS BULL**** the entire promo and the one's who got nothing and who abused it .

Total **** up by PWI
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its wrong if you bind your g16 or r999 or r9 it works so ..... THIS IS BULL**** the entire promo and the one's who got nothing and who abused it .

Total **** up by PWI

not to mention the millions of refinement aid ppl got w event gold
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmm, so this has been going for some time I see, well when he mentioned that they are useless that's what I have been telling him as well. But I bet most of the community did not read on the orbs when given that they DO NOT WORK WITH LV 16 GEAR only below of that level, so what does that leave us with... that gives us nirvana lv 2 being lv 15 gear that you can make with around 250 raptures if we're talking weapons right? meaning that the most useful and needed items in the generous rewards that PWE has given to us is EVERYTHING BUT THE ORBS. In order to get this mess out of the way for most of you to understand that the orbs themselves are indeed useless if u are rank 9 or nirvana lv 3. Considering that you can only refine something 3 times with those orbs u cannot make any +11 orbs or higher just plain ol' refine your nirvana lv 2 or something around that level. Someone earlier mentioned how they are getting punished in NW, TW etc, but the question to that person is also, who is forcing u to do that? this is PVE friends, we are playing on a server that is meant to work together and to help each other, not to bloody kill ourselves xD. That is a topic to another thread but i'll stick to the topic. The rewards were meant to go for once yes but there are people that cannot get them because of those who abused, there are some that got em more than once because of the lag or whatever the server has experienced in that time. But lets be real everyone, no one can do anything with those orbs even if they have them a million times over, they are bound and cannot b used on lv 16 items, you maybe able to refine your items that are from packs or some from lunar but if we're talking items that have high DEF and ATK lv, you will NOT BE ABLE to refine them using these orbs, maybe the confusion is within that most players did not read that it says "MUST BE BOUND AND NOT LV 16" so that basically rules out rank 9 and nirvana gears right? You see all of the moderators and GMs working on this never have it easy but the game's beauty is not within how much refined your items are or who has the most damage, I found peace in playing with the people I like within perfect world and I think we will all get our share once the dust settles down. Maybe all that is needed now is patience for all of you who feel like you have been scared from this "glitch". I agree it's not all good but problems happen and they get solved, we just need some more patience and we'll be back to normal soon. I know they will do their jobs to the best of their abilities.

Been mentioned a billion times, the text is wrong...the orbs work for under and equal to g16 nad bounded. T3 Nirvy, R9, RRR9 are all Grade 16 gear.
  • greektemptation
    greektemptation Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mr DefenderOfDreams,

you do well you investigate the abuse but the code expires today we just wanna know if we are ever gonna get this or just tell us FORGET THE REWARD.
    just want an answer if you gonna expend time and give us reward too.
    So simpleb:surrender
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013

WRONG!!!

It was confrimed, the Ocean Orbs worked on bound G16 gear.
  • captainr
    edited November 2013
    Hmm, so this has been going for some time I see, well when he mentioned that they are useless that's what I have been telling him as well. But I bet most of the community did not read on the orbs when given that they DO NOT WORK WITH LV 16 GEAR only below of that level, so what does that leave us with... that gives us nirvana lv 2 being lv 15 gear that you can make with around 250 raptures if we're talking weapons right? meaning that the most useful and needed items in the generous rewards that PWE has given to us is EVERYTHING BUT THE ORBS. In order to get this mess out of the way for most of you to understand that the orbs themselves are indeed useless if u are rank 9 or nirvana lv 3. Considering that you can only refine something 3 times with those orbs u cannot make any +11 orbs or higher just plain ol' refine your nirvana lv 2 or something around that level. Someone earlier mentioned how they are getting punished in NW, TW etc, but the question to that person is also, who is forcing u to do that? this is PVE friends, we are playing on a server that is meant to work together and to help each other, not to bloody kill ourselves xD. That is a topic to another thread but i'll stick to the topic. The rewards were meant to go for once yes but there are people that cannot get them because of those who abused, there are some that got em more than once because of the lag or whatever the server has experienced in that time. But lets be real everyone, no one can do anything with those orbs even if they have them a million times over, they are bound and cannot b used on lv 16 items, you maybe able to refine your items that are from packs or some from lunar but if we're talking items that have high DEF and ATK lv, you will NOT BE ABLE to refine them using these orbs, maybe the confusion is within that most players did not read that it says "MUST BE BOUND AND NOT LV 16" so that basically rules out rank 9 and nirvana gears right? You see all of the moderators and GMs working on this never have it easy but the game's beauty is not within how much refined your items are or who has the most damage, I found peace in playing with the people I like within perfect world and I think we will all get our share once the dust settles down. Maybe all that is needed now is patience for all of you who feel like you have been scared from this "glitch". I agree it's not all good but problems happen and they get solved, we just need some more patience and we'll be back to normal soon. I know they will do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
    you arent too clever are you read back they did work on g16 and r9 many did use it on that i know ppl that did
    its good to find out what happened b4 expression an opinion on it not that if it matters if u are who i think u are ur a **** in game too
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • juliet2012
    juliet2012 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And who didn't have access to code, which you guys going to do about? b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Xxchillxx - Sanctuary
    Xxchillxx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ye pls answer do everyone get the same chance in the game or is it still unfair too few peeps ?
  • Ahutooo - Heavens Tear
    Ahutooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What about ppl wich didn't get anything ?b:surrender
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    captainr wrote: »
    you arent too clever are you read back they did work on g16 and r9 many did use it on that i know ppl that did
    its good to find out what happened b4 expression an opinion on it not that if it matters if u are who i think u are ur a **** in game too

Grammarrrrrrrrr ...

Talking about someone not being clever then butchering the English language... Congratulations heres a banana for ya!

Also you go check what the orb says and SS it for us will ya ?
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol.. is this guy for real? dude its a friggin huge ham from a prize winning friggin pig and the ham is worth 150$.. happy?

black friday sale usually has a big 10* orb sale - so its coming

sorry for the ones that didn't get the freebies but you can now buy them cheap!

Not going to happen, if this is PWI's response to this **** up and my open ticket, I'm leaving my **** to the factions I'm in, deleting characters, and uninstalling.

AMF PWI

(Those that don't know what AMF is AMF = Adios Mother F#%$ers)
  • captainr
    edited November 2013
    Grammarrrrrrrrr ...

Talking about someone not being clever then butchering the English language... Congratulations heres a banana for ya!

Also you go check what the orb says and SS it for us will ya ?

what this school ? ** ur grammar i could use it if i feel like why waste the intelect here?
    only a fool would make a comment on grammar
    grow up
    Stubborn people I see, if they didn't see the orbs themselves, well I hope this gets sorted out soon, I won't repeat the same thing about the orbs or about the game, game itself is fine and all but if people don't understand what I wrote then I won't write it again xD

ever get the feeling you cant take anything seriously ?
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    what this school ? ** ur grammar i could use it if i feel like why waste the intelect here?
    only a fool would make a comment on grammar
    grow up

School ?

SO you use common sence and 1st grade grammar only in school ?

THen you aint got no intelect to waste b:laugh
  • captainr
    edited November 2013
    School ?

SO you use common sence and 1st grade grammar only in school ?

THen you aint got no intelect to waste b:laugh

says some who trying to stir the pot on a forum you wouldnt know intellect if it hit u in the face im thinking
    LOL
    funy as s morons think some thing like grammar is important and of all places here lol at you

lazy and stupid are very different things
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    says some who trying to stir the pot on a forum you wouldnt know intellect if it hit u in the face im thinking
    LOL
    funy as s morons think some thing like grammar is important and of all places here lol at you

Keep insulting everyone on the forums ;) you seem to be very good at it !!

Someone is bound to notice sooner rather then later.

Anyway can anyone just SS the orb description ?
  • captainr
    edited November 2013

im sick of watching the game i like to play die while all any one can do is either ask the same question over and over, say their quiting, or be a **** to every one that got shafted
    you insult yourselves
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Stop trying to fool people. What's the point?
    You and everyone knows, it was said thousands of times, it work on any BOUND gear. I used on my Nvs3 G16 HA helm to refine from +7 to +10 with the Orbs.
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013

The original orb meant for Archo server was not for G16 gear. The orbs from the code in this thread can be used on G16 bound gear (some also said that bound on equip gear could also be refined with the orbs even if not yet bound, would say that is unconfirmed.)
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    imdivine wrote: »
    The original orb meant for Archo server was not for G16 gear. The orbs from the code in this thread can be used on G16 bound gear (some also said that bound on equip gear could also be refined with the orbs even if not yet bound, would say that is unconfirmed.)

Both Orbs are the same. The Archosaur Orbs too could be used for any gear. The description of the item it's wrong, if I'm not wrong it says : "less than G16", but it mean "G16 or less".

Since we don't have any G17 gear, it can used in any bound gear.
  • LordVengence - Archosaur
    LordVengence - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello I just came back from a 2 year leave and just discovered the code, but seen this forum post and tried code but it says invalid how do I go about redeeming for my account?

100 seeker- LordVengence
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello I just came back from a 2 year leave and just discovered the code, but seen this forum post and tried code but it says invalid how do I go about redeeming for my account?

100 seeker- LordVengence

1 advise for you .. keep reading b:laugh
  • LordVengence - Archosaur
    LordVengence - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yeah iseen the space thing I did that and it says code has expired but it says it good until tonight at midnight? do they still have it disabled?
  • ljubisa26
    ljubisa26 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im sick of watching the game i like to play die while all any one can do is either ask the same question over and over, say their quiting, or be a **** to every one that got shafted
    you insult yourselves

we're sick of morons like you attacking other people for no reason and complaining everywhere and making the game worse since you are the reason that it's dying and you do deserve to be screwed over until you grow up and learn respect to other players, and yea you are lazy and stupid with your grammar xD and why isn't anybody doing anything about him jumping off topic and insulting others?
  • Healary - Harshlands
    Healary - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well since so many of us got shafted. I vote they just fix the coding on the orbs and maybe I dunno make it available for those of us that didn't get the chance at any of the orbs at all...personally I'd like the Hp/mp charms over the orbs.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well since so many of us got shafted. I vote they just fix the coding on the orbs and maybe I dunno make it available for those of us that didn't get the chance at any of the orbs at all...personally I'd like the Hp/mp charms over the orbs.

fix the code so others can get 3 +10 orb and not take out the +10 orb and event card from people who got many is not a good option. I saw some people who have +11 weapon and +10 armor on their rank 9 recast. I know last week, they only have +7. I just want they take out the refine and orb that people has been used. Considering what they got from the glitch and abuse the code is a lot if we value it by gold. and also take out event gold they get. I heard 1 person get 80 +10 orb. So, if he also get 80 event gold card, it means he get more than 85 platinum HP charm. that is alot of coin if we calculate it charm price is 3 gold or 7 mills each.

PS: im sorry if my grammar bad, but atleast u understand my point :)
  • yumibrasil
    yumibrasil Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Soooooooo No Reroll ? b:thanks
    6y8CnTq.jpg?1
  • mangpanday
    mangpanday Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well for those who didnt get it better quit guys cuz realy unfair i thnk to think those who get more then u guys didnt get anything. Wonder why no rollback for this a really major unbalance problem.
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what i really dont understand is, why do i need to log in and put the code in, while they could just send the reward to every account. i mean why use a buged system when there are better ways.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what i really dont understand is, why do i need to log in and put the code in, while they could just send the reward to every account. i mean why use a buged system when there are better ways.

because their other system is just as bugged if not worse, do you not remember anni rewards, charge rewards, heroic chests? ironguard promotion
This discussion has been closed.