Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are plenty of people that don't abuse things.

And look where that's gotten us. b:sad
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so if this many peoples want a rollback venus why its not happening ? if everyone think that orbs are a terrible mistake ? and we want justice why its not applied ?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so if this many peoples want a rollback venus why its not happening ? if everyone think that orbs are a terrible mistake ? and we want justice why its not applied ?

Cause PWI don't give a **** about his community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow, i must have woken up from an alternate dimension, but when did we start having 34 or more days in a month b:shocked. Applies for 40 day per month vacation before they change it back b:surrender

Tease a teaser, not a serious poster. Be nice and friendly, not a moron. IJSb:bye
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot analyze this thread
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot analyze this post.

Suaver \o/
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot analyze this post.

No D orbs for Suaver. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    No D orbs for Suaver. b:angry

No D orbs for lixxy either b:cry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013

Because so far they've chosen just to punish the people that abused it. Rollbacks create massive problems for the staff and the server that was rolled back. Ask anyone in Archosaur. Now that they've made that decision, all we can do is hope for the best. Let's face it, this problem is a giant mess. There isnt' a fair way to go about it anymore. Someone totally innocent is going to be negatively effected no matter what. All we can do is hope for the best and see what they will do.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • murderboy22
    edited November 2013
    save Our Game - Roll Back !
  • murderboy22
    edited November 2013
    I don't know woot to say abouth "hope" but this aint justice
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Ok firstly, venus is only a forum mod she deosn't have the power to make a rollback happen one way or the other she is a player just like you an I.

Second, ENOUGH with the assumptions people, I get it we are upset, but pwi is just like any other game they don't make their punishments publicly, they will ban... err rather they will do what they see fit, and if we are lucky they will tell us what they did to those who abused it. I remember the goon glitch well I was there, and I was among those who were absolutely disgusted at the way they handled it. When it comes to the current thing that is ailing people I am giving pwi the BOD that they are actually doing something this time around, however, if they do removed the bans, and the items STAY on the account... I will be just as pissed as the rest of you all.

As it is right now all we all are doing is speculating, and making ASSuME (*** out of U and ME) The *** being pwi, as well as us players, lets try to stop with the assumptions and wait and see what is going to happen, I get it your faith has been shaken, and as has mine, but we DO have different management than we did during the whole GG fiasco... so with any luck the outcome will be different as well... ESPECIALLY given that the damage is a lot more focused, and easier to 'see' with this glitch than it was with how long the goon glitch went on without them doing anything about it. (We were even WARNED not to abuse the GG and yet we still go away with it (the ones who abused it) that is so damn sad it isn't even funny. D:... still this is a little different so do TRY to give pwi some good old benefit of the doubt.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • murderboy22
    edited November 2013
    f:hush
  • weedwizrd
    weedwizrd Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    will they reactivate the code before sunday?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on guys lets hit 10,000 pages before Monday!

f:bike
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Psymal - Dreamweaver
    Psymal - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am just praying to Osiris that I am not in any trouble.(b:shocked) I got items adding for 3 packs sent to my mail (I know it was three because I got 6 sage cards and 3 plat charms etc.), but for some reason I was sent 4 extra orbs as well adding to a total of 13.I used 8 on a TT80 weapon just to get rid of most of them. I currently have 5 left but it's not like I can use them on G16 because you can't bind items that say bind on equip, which mine says. So I can't actually bind it and use the orbs until level 100 anyways. (b:surrender)
  • solounaprubea
    solounaprubea Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All the good people lose, and the one that abuse, cheat and steal win...

So my assumption is that the people like me, that wasn't aware of the code thing.. (me I wasn't playing that day.. just found out day after) will get nothing and now will have to worry about all those free +10 players plus the regular r9rr that payed with real money. Ppl that pay I'm ok with that... but to struggle with free +10 do make me want to quit.

PERFECT WORLD... plz change your name to SOME OTHER WORLD LIKE REAL ONE.....

PS: I wish I would be wrong... and owners of the game do give fair amout of 10 star D. Orbs... (more than 20....) and charms...

Suggestion: why can't you generete a 40 bit code and make it personal code bound to an account.... and keep the 7 charaters key for public free codes...... b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For specific archosaur compensation, i would like Jarkhen to be given 10k free but untradable teles so he can sing many songs for us.

This to compensate for the red walls of text.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on guys lets hit 10,000 pages before Monday!

f:bike

b:chuckle if we can reach 5 thousand reply. this is pro
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm always in for some spam--- complaining. b:avoid
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Const/
tine - Raging Tide30
    Const/ tine - Raging Tide30 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    weedwizrd wrote: »
    will they reactivate the code before sunday?

I'll be happy if they just reactivate it period. I spent too much money in the past on ocean orbs alone and don't think it's fair if I'd be left out because of people who decided to abuse the code.

I think this code is perfect and is a way of really giving back to those who put their hard earned money into the game and also to those who worked their butts off farming to where they are right now.

PWI please don't punish everyone in the expense of a few who got greedy/powerhungy and decided to take advantage . Bring the code back and honor those who deserve it.
  • jonius82
    jonius82 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    still said code has alrdy expired for me and many other id too i want 10 dorbs
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For specific archosaur compensation, i would like Jarkhen to be given 10k free but untradable teles so he can sing many songs for us.

I would prefer they remove his ability to use teles, the amount of spam one guy can create...
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Kaniff - Harshlands
    Kaniff - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hope they put the code back on for people like me who haven't got to use it yet (hopefully with a few extras, lol, just kidding, but no really, lol)
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Have you lost your mind no singing from him in wc please pleaseb:cryb:shocked
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    SABER_X - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hope they put the code back on for people like me who haven't got to use it yet (hopefully with a few extras, lol, just kidding, but no really, lol)

hahahah yeh atleast give ppl how didnt got the pack get 1 or something
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hahahah yeh atleast give ppl how didnt got the pack get 1 or something

hehe if they take out the orb, refine that used from their 4th or more +10 orb and event gold card. i dont mind not getting any +10 packs. i just wanna see a good will from PWI to fix this thing b:cute
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    go for it roll back all but arch please do not roll it back again! Yes I want the code like the rest of you. Like I said before we know the cheaters so don't play with them don't friend them ignore them. What fun is the game if you have no friends to play with. I just wish I could get the last code. I really don't care about the cheaters some are just natural cheaters. Ban them well they just create another account to misuse and cheat on. So really does not matter what they do. Cheaters find away around rule. They abuse and continue to do it and will continue to do it regardless of punishment. So please stop the rollback nonsense and lets move on. I will take the last code if they will give it to us!b:thanks
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I support this.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i still didnt get any single orb.
    online during rollback period,
    no 1st,2nd code in email. And didnt get to redeem 3rd code(public) one too. b:cry
This discussion has been closed.