Dragon Blood Stones and Crimson Imperial Agent

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
So i used the search function and couldn't really find much on this. I am just curious as to when the Crimson Imperial Agent NPC that is supposed to be in Cromagnon Village is going to be put there. I mean we have these Dragon Blood Stones that are SUPPOSEDLY for taking T2 gear and making it R8R but the NPC is not in the town and there is little talk of it. I am just curious if this is another thing PWE started and left hanging or is it actually going to be done cuz otherwise what use are the stones for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Honestly?

We weren't even supposed to be able to access that instance here at this point. No idea if/when they plan on giving us all the relevant content with that in mind.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol

yea; the forges are to be in the village under a tent flap thing once it's implemented

Until then run it to get pages \o\ OP; 28 pages of fate a week b:shocked
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    OK but does anyone know if they are even gonna give us the npc? i mean what is the point of having an item we cant use...plus it would be super convenient rather than having to make r8 gear to recast to just make t2 gear and turn it r8r so this is kinda a need to know thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OK but does anyone know if they are even gonna give us the npc? i mean what is the point of having an item we cant use...plus it would be super convenient rather than having to make r8 gear to recast to just make t2 gear and turn it r8r so this is kinda a need to know thing.

Did you not read Kossy's post? We are not supposed to have access to the instance at this point, the npc etc will likely be implemented at a point when are supposed to get access to it. There is no indication of when/if this will happen and is really not a need to know issue.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013

....It wouldn't be the first item we've got that we couldn't use.

Lottery cards, anyone?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    ....It wouldn't be the first item we've got that we couldn't use.

Lottery cards, anyone?

Having to explain to people on WC those were things we couldn't use EVERY SINGLE DAY got old SO fast. >___>
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Did you not read Kossy's post? We are not supposed to have access to the instance at this point, the npc etc will likely be implemented at a point when are supposed to get access to it. There is no indication of when/if this will happen and is really not a need to know issue.

I am clearly able to read Kossy's post ty. I am very well aware that we are not supposed to have this npc yet, but they gave us a glimpse of the future and i am curious as to how far in the future i have to wait. So in all reality it IS a need to know issue for me and im sure many other people would love to get a heads up too. This will make getting r8r gear much easier. If that is really what the Dragon Blood Stones are for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [QUOTE=TZoner - Raging Tide;20819061So in all reality it IS a need to know issue for me and im sure many other people would love to get a heads up too. This will make getting r8r gear much easier. If that is really what the Dragon Blood Stones are for.[/QUOTE]

a. the big deal is not getting r8r "easier" which really not much of a difference, but being able to get a second weapon for BMs.. "easier" is not the same as "only freaking way"

2. ill tell you when theyll add the npc when you tell me what the next sale is
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Next sale is next week.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    <snip> i mean what is the point of having an item we cant use...

This reminds me...

Do they still have those items that are randomly given while doing Word Quest? I think long ago we saved them.. something about houses or what ever - been so long I forgot.. but yeah - those are in the game.. little gold fish and items a person would collect for their home.

Same as the forges in FF/FC (less they took them out since I saw them last).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This reminds me...

Do they still have those items that are randomly given while doing Word Quest? I think long ago we saved them.. something about houses or what ever - been so long I forgot.. but yeah - those are in the game.. little gold fish and items a person would collect for their home.

Same as the forges in FF/FC (less they took them out since I saw them last).

They are still there. I got quite a collection of those b:chuckle

Forges are there but nowhere to farm materials from since FCC was changed into EXP instance.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They are still there. I got quite a collection of those b:chuckle

Forges are there but nowhere to farm materials from since FCC was changed into EXP instance.

I miss the old one.... It was a RUSH to completed it.... in under or at 3 hours..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008