Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As always there are 4 groups on the server.

1) The real bad apples who took serious advantage of the bug. They will get a symbolic slap on the wrist but no real penalty.

2) The people who took advantage after they saw that the bad apples were getting an extreme unfair advantage with only the possibility of a symbolic slap on the wrist like PWE has done other times.

3) The people who managed to redeem the code once like they were supposed to.

4) The unfortunate who did not try to redeem the code before it was disabled early due to the error. These people are getting a serious disadvantage thanks to PWE.
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    doomjack wrote: »
    what happens to those who didn't have a chance to redeem the code content?
    do i get my D.Orbs too or not?

And pleeeeeeaaaaaase learn to read, 364 pages full of replies and all your answers summarized on the first post on the first page. Yet still every page another ****** that has to ask this again.....
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think it's time to leave this game because I can not be sure that the game is honest, just roll back the server would convince me that the problem is completely eliminated and dishonest players left with nothing. I dont want to invest my money and to pay for other. Administration turning a blind eye to cheating
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMG i can't beleive the stupidity of some people here, OPkossy is a mod, not an employee of PWI. Why don;t you just **** and leave them alone and start appreciating that they reply at least, trying to help us.

Ufufu, so rude.

I just want to say, he shouldnt say anything about 'll roll-back or not. It should decide high-stuff.

But for poll, anyway, my remark was correct.

And be a few nice too)
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013

Right now since nothing's been mentioned, it's best to assume that there won't be anything for those who didn't get a chance.

However, considering they do have this mess to deal with, it doesn't hurt to wait until this is all sorted out to see what happens. Hopefully we haven't scared DoD off to the point where he doesn't want to try and help get us things for our troubles anymore.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Ugh. I really should start copy/pasting more instead of doing things manually when hopping around everywhere. b:sweat

The **** you must endure from all sides, you should be paid, I wouldn`t have the nerve to tolerate most things here.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No I just npc everything. And why? Because i can.

Didnt think it would be othervise.

You always were a greedy little cheater my friend.

So ye i wont miss you a lot haha xD

Also i didnt get anything since i woke up to late for the code. Now im waiting to see what happends next.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    No point in arguing with him , trust me , just do what i will do now, report his discriminations.

Yes, do report the mods for not giving you the infractions you should have had by now for breaking the rules multiple times throughout your posts. That'll show them.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Right now since nothing's been mentioned, it's best to assume that there won't be anything for those who didn't get a chance.

However, considering they do have this mess to deal with, it doesn't hurt to wait until this is all sorted out to see what happens. Hopefully we haven't scared DoD off to the point where he doesn't want to try and help get us things for our troubles anymore.

So you think any of us that didnt get the code will have a chance to redeem it ?
  • siresi
    siresi Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I want my orbs just like all the other did!!

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST!!
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Because it seems people don't read anything that isn't in bold and a massive font size

Thank you, but you got it wrong,
    I don't care about how PWI will punish cheaters. It's jusf for PWI and cheaters.

I just care - cheaters ALREADY 'VE RUINED some thing. So if u WONT roll-back. WHO WILL COMPENSATE THESE DAYS FOR US ?

(between start and end of *cheaters gm-regime* )
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    THERE IS A PROBLEM ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER !!

THE PLAYERS KEEP GETTING ORBS AGAIN, WHILE I TALK b:embarrass

ANY MODS OR GMS CAN STOP IT PLEASE, ITS LIKE THEY GOT **** CODES
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    glaesum wrote: »

So, you officially support cheaters, right ?!

*cheat everywhere and everything and you ll get candies and cookies. And remember: there is on this world the special type of human - SLOWPOKES who will follow rules and play fair. So just do not do anything, just get their coins and you ll be good*.

Right ? If it's right, so what you support ?

We already ve discriminated now. So not many ways - Roll-back or compensate our loses. But ir remembers *last Final compensation..* .

So why "No" for Roll-back ? And yeah, what wrong with poll issue ?!

OK get on forum mods when it comes to deleting posts that you believe shouldn't have been deleted or topics that clearly have nothing to do with each other and they move it to LD.

But getting upset with them for directing you to where it tells us there will be no reroll? Seriously? Are you a child just looking for someone to point and scream at?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »

Those are alts (most likely) who redeemed the code when it was still valid, now they simply logged in and took it out of the mailbox, thus the red spam when tickets get converted into those items.
    edited November 2013
    Didnt think it would be othervise.

You always were a greedy little cheater my friend.

So ye i wont miss you a lot haha xD

Also i didnt get anything since i woke up to late for the code. Now im waiting to see what happends next.

Lol??? Do i know you??? You obviously don't know me cause you'd know i always been one of the more helpfull people on our server and never ever been greedy. Ask arround on RT, i dare you. If you still think the same then it says enough about your insufficient intelligence and mayor ignorance.

Be carefull who you're pointing fingers at my "friend" or you might get you're whole hand cut off
  • FirstJustice - Lost City
    FirstJustice - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Since my thread post bugged and only a third got posted, ill repost it here and hopefully get some decent responses.

I'm alright with the rollback not happening, but there are still a few questions that remain unanswered.

1. The Abusers of the code, how are you going to seperate them from players that unintentionally have gotten more than they ment to get. Obviously, if I were one of the abusers, i'd just say i clicked and didnt know that was going to happen. You CANNOT base the punishment on the statements of the players which leads me to believe that they're not going to punish anyone for this. *applause for the abusers and "unintentional users"*

2. Let's say there is a way to make a difference between the intentional and unintentional abusers, I think there are still a few things that need to be discussed. How are you going to punish the abusers, and what are they going to do about the people that unintentionally used the glitch. Because, i know someone that says (or so she claims) to unintentionally have gotten 45 orbs. Basically, 15 mails. Are these people allowed to keep their amount orbs and all other gifts that came with that mail? How are they planning on solving this issue. This leads me to believe that punishing the abusers and the people that used the glitch unintentionally is rather difficult and so, leads me to believe that the punishment is either going to fall lightly, or not at all.

3. Then there is my third question, which I'm not going to argue, my personal and most important question. What are they going to do about the people that didn't get the chance to use the code? For me, the site to redeem the code was unaccessable, as it was for many other users. I will not suggest things, like possible solutions, since my opinion is based on my own situation and therefore I cannot give a realistic and honest suggestion.

However, I think I speak for most of us when I'm saying that there's still a lot that needs to be discussed and cleared out.

Thank you for reading my post.
    Much Appreciated ^^ b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Because it seems people don't read anything that isn't in bold and a massive font size,

Yeah. They're CLEARLY supporting cheaters by punishing them. -_-

And for the umpteenth time, I have no power or voice with PWE. I'm a regular player who spends part of my spare time cleaning up the forums.

The post tells you why there's no rollback.

And as stated with the poll for a few hours last night,

Yeah and yet they not allowing anyone else to compensate on any other server but arch. I had exams and studies which is why i saw this compensation only yesterday but by then the code expired so yay other people got compensation on my server and i got nothing! Pwi is so fair to their players i love it. b:dirty
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    So you think any of us that didnt get the code will have a chance to redeem it ?

I'm hoping so. I'm not holding my breath considering that this sort of reaction honestly may have scared the poor guy away from trying to help us out in the future (he's already stretched thin between multiple games and has to deal with his bosses for anything he tries to get us), but I'm certainly hoping he'll be able to get everyone something for all this after the dust settles.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »

Left over Mail buddie don't worry f:bike soon it will stop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • sardinus
    sardinus Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013

NO, live with it b:byeb:kiss
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Because it seems people don't read anything that isn't in bold and a massive font size,

Yeah. They're CLEARLY supporting cheaters by punishing them. -_-

Everyone knows how PWE has supposedly punished cheaters in the past. A 1 to 3 day suspension and a massive advantage created by their cheating. It is a joke so yes the cheaters will still essentially get away with their misdeeds as always.

I realize you are just a player like we are and you volunteer to help control the forums. We appreciate what you are doing. If it was not for people like you these forums would be a free for all. PWE does not want to have paid employees helping the customers or playing the game to see what is going wrong.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ya i will do that...and Ow yaa i broke so many rules...(now i am laughing)...w8 what rules did i broke? can u show it to me plz and also tell me how manny broke the rules and u did nothing about it? or pwi did?

I really hope English, or a derivative of it isn't your first language.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm hoping so. I'm not holding my breath considering that this sort of reaction honestly may have scared the poor guy away from trying to help us out in the future (he's already stretched thin between multiple games and has to deal with his bosses for anything he tries to get us), but I'm certainly hoping he'll be able to get everyone something for all this after the dust settles.

This is what he sent me in private messages:

-snip-
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sardinus wrote: »
    NO, live with it b:byeb:kiss

could show some respect instead sounding so mean f:shh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First of all, thank you OPKossy, VenusArmani, ViciousMinx and all the other mods who have been online helping to clean the forums during this fiasco.

Secondly, why rollback? I totally do not want to work on everything all over again and probably face worse luck with BH rewards, meridian, anything luck-based. I do not want to lose all the tokens I got from NW nor do I want another huge drama the rollback would cause nonetheless.

Rollback is what created this issue, would we want to continue with that circle or find other solutions? My vote is for the latter option and that is what GMs offer to us.

Punishment for the code abusers exactly the right way to go and I hope to see a good one. Us playes should not be shouting around what will possibly happen or don't happen because we do not know Also everything doesn't always have to end up the same way.

What comes to the code rewards to those who havent received them... We can hope they'll work on it next week and this will surely requie some effort as they need to assure none of those who have the rewards already will get them again.

All in all, we players can blame ourselves.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • zirex147
    zirex147 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To people getting off this perfect world ... Because GM is ****, others take advantage, e nois that we have not got any serious problems, For While some succeeded easy easy. nois'll have to grate a lot to achieve.
    So that DefenderOfDreams not think about it.
    At least he could give Roll Back
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Lol??? Do i know you??? You obviously don't know me cause you'd know i always been one of the more helpfull people on our server and never ever been greedy. Ask arround on RT, i dare you. If you still think the same then it says enough about your insufficient intelligence and mayor ignorance.

Be carefull who you're pointing fingers at my "friend" or you might get you're whole hand cut off

Oh i know you very well you just dont know me ;)

Your posts tell enough about your greed so there is nothing i should be asking anyone lol. Ye definitely ignorance and lack of intelligence you keep telling that to yourself.

Lol to the cutting off part ;) shiver me timbers me so scared of yo nao
  • sardinus
    sardinus Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013

would that be before this year ends, or we're asking for too much?f:cutef:cute
    edited November 2013
    Oh i know you very well you just dont know me ;)

Your posts tell enough about your greed so there is nothing i should be asking anyone lol. Ye definitely ignorance and lack of intelligence you keep telling that to yourself.

Lol to the cutting off part ;) shiver me timbers me so scared of yo nao

Then come with some proof if you think you are so smart. Ask anyone you want on RT. Since when is asking for a roll back greedy??? You picked the wrong target to troll you stupid idiot.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013

Ye i hope so to.

But it very well may have scared him off since w/e action was done lately ended up badly and it wasnt his fault.

But still it all would have been a lot easier if ppl just read a bit before they started yelling out that the economy is destroyed the AH flooded with stuff from the code and etc.

Ye i have noticed PWE stretches their staff out ... That cannot work lol
This discussion has been closed.