So.... Red Pandas

Options
Kittennice - Heavens Tear
Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
New Expansion allows you to reroll your lv100+ characters to get better stats. Will you reroll or stay the same?
The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
Having fun since lv1
5 more levels baby!
^_____^
{=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
Post edited by Kittennice - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Doh! I see what you did there b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I will for the extra points and being able to learn the "new" skills.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I will reincarnate after I hit 105 :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'll wait to see if there's any negatives to it...Probably just as well incase it glitches the first week or so (which it probably will)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    New Expansion allows you to reroll your lv100+ characters to get better stats. Will you reroll or stay the same?

Here's the thing for me.... when I left PWI, I had this... attitude. I played the game to be more.. rise above.. and that was one of the main reasons... I did nothing but push and push hard ...

I left and went to another game - everything was handed to you - it was serene, exceptionally lovely - and I realized... my time in PWI - the only time I reallly ever saw the exceptional parts of it - was when I was a naive low level.

I remember leaving PW-MY and coming to PWI and how so .. different it was. I made Ying that day and my friend made Yang. Then I went to a PvP server and .. etc etc..

Thing is - I missed... so very much trying to move so fast, rise to the top, BE the best, an elite..

And everything I ever needed - was all around me and I ignored it - slighted it.

This time - I want to embrace all of it. Hit up the TT's like the old days, have amazing fun as a noob toon and I am.

I really like this server, the people and not to say I did not like the other - it was just.. not a good fit for who I really am.

PWI has had a rocky road but all mmorpgs do. What they did for the venos, is what brought me back... I'm a veno at heart.

And I come here - and for once I see how helpful and amazing so many are here - on the forum, in the game.

I want to do ... all of it and now I just have this one toon...

So hey - when I hit 100 (I'm working on it!) - I can't wait to see some of you - there when I twist around to a 1 again.

These memories - do stay with you, and this time - I really realize how much I missed by keeping my head in the clouds...

Be well and thank you all again for taking time to help the small ones - like me out....telling me about the new stuff, killing my bosses and just being cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Options

Kitty's had so much to do to get all mains(and still 5 more level-ups for 2 chars) to 100 that Kitty doesn't reincarnate. When Kitty gets those 5 level-ups done, Kitty starts to concentrate on gearing them towards endgame. Soo many FWSs to run, so much coins to farm to refine/shard armors and weapons as Kitty's using lunar gears mostly. f:worry

When others get more stat points, that just means Kitty haz to outskill them moar f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Here's the thing for me.... when I left PWI, I had this... attitude. I played the game to be more.. rise above.. and that was one of the main reasons... I did nothing but push and push hard ...

I left and went to another game - everything was handed to you - it was serene, exceptionally lovely - and I realized... my time in PWI - the only time I reallly ever saw the exceptional parts of it - was when I was a naive low level.

I remember leaving PW-MY and coming to PWI and how so .. different it was. I made Ying that day and my friend made Yang. Then I went to a PvP server and .. etc etc..

Thing is - I missed... so very much trying to move so fast, rise to the top, BE the best, an elite..

And everything I ever needed - was all around me and I ignored it - slighted it.

This time - I want to embrace all of it. Hit up the TT's like the old days, have amazing fun as a noob toon and I am.

I really like this server, the people and not to say I did not like the other - it was just.. not a good fit for who I really am.

PWI has had a rocky road but all mmorpgs do. What they did for the venos, is what brought me back... I'm a veno at heart.

And I come here - and for once I see how helpful and amazing so many are here - on the forum, in the game.

So hey - when I hit 100 (I'm working on it!) - I can't wait to see some of you - there when I twist around to a 1 again.

These memories - do stay with you, and this time - I really realize how much I missed by keeping my head in the clouds...

Be well and thank you all again for taking time to help the small ones - like me out....telling me about the new stuff, killing my bosses and just being cool.

Coolness
    Glad you like HT and when you do go lv1 again hit me up if ya need some help :3

I honestly want my veno at 105 and just leave her there
    I've lved her the old way so going back to 1 seems like I would be tossing that hard work out the window

However I'll do it with my seeker and maybe another character of mine
    Perhaps we could quest together b:cute
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I will for the extra points and being able to learn the "new" skills.
    same here
    gotta keeeeppp upppp or get left behind o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kitty's had so much to do to get all mains(and still 5 more level-ups for 2 chars) to 100 that Kitty doesn't reincarnate. When Kitty gets those 5 level-ups done, Kitty starts to concentrate on gearing them towards endgame. Soo many FWSs to run, so much coins to farm to refine/shard armors and weapons as Kitty's using lunar gears mostly. f:worry

When others get more stat points, that just means Kitty haz to outskill them moar f:cute

That's what's up
    b:cool
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was expecting Barbs being able to change the colour of their Panda Form.

Needless to say, I was disappoint.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm nowhere near 100 in terms of EXP at the moment (one of few people who doesn't really try to do EXP only runs unless I'm super lucky to get in on one randomly), but when I get there...dunno. I think I might if it's worth it, particularly on my main Cleric. I was a total newb when I started with her, so her stats are kind of all over the place. If it gives me a chance to put her stats where I want them, then I just might.

Plus new skills may be shiny things. I do like shiny things.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You almost made me cry of emotion while reading this.... So true f:thanks
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes I agree with Ying (OFate). My best memories in the game was when I was simply having fun not caring about what others say, do or not caring about being the best.

Sometimes I do get worked up in the heat and the mess but I try to remind myself why I loved the game and what kept me playing/enjoying it.

I am very disappointed in the recent events but I hope I can find other things to enjoy and forget about it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shawnward - Lost City
    Shawnward - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ill reroll if 100-105 has same chance of getting rewarded stats. would make up for those who abused goons. gives everyone a chance
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Says the 2 shot archer f:laugh
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

why does reading this make me cry f:cry maybe it was the best time being low and meeting people at the level being stupid n silly was fun f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99