Ban me 1 month and give me 40-50 +10 orbs ?

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Seriously now , if its few weeks ban ...... give me 40-50 orbs and ban me a month i really like it :O
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Be quiet. No one ever knows what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    my msg is to PWI not noobs like u bhaavy
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • p131
    p131 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by Burnout - Harshlands View Post

I remember early in one MMO (look at my sig for the game I'm talking about), there was an exploit where people could very cheaply refine all their gears to +12 (yes, that game has a +12 system similar to PWI). The whole server was up in arms about it, +12 messages were rolling across the chat.

Within a few hours, ALL of those +12 items disappeared, without even the need to roll back. The people who glitched and exploited lost all the mats they used exploiting this glitch. A gamemaster came on and said in chat, "We do not tolerate abuse of game glitches or mechanics in any way, and those who used this glitch will not be reimbursed for their materials".

The population that didn't cheat cheered for joy that day .

That's how a company PROPERLY handles something like this without completely destroying their reputation.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Be quiet. No one ever knows what you're talking about.

He usually lets his actions do the talking, like the 100 times he is standing on top of your dead body b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    p131 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Burnout - Harshlands View Post

I remember early in one MMO (look at my sig for the game I'm talking about), there was an exploit where people could very cheaply refine all their gears to +12 (yes, that game has a +12 system similar to PWI). The whole server was up in arms about it, +12 messages were rolling across the chat.

Within a few hours, ALL of those +12 items disappeared, without even the need to roll back. The people who glitched and exploited lost all the mats they used exploiting this glitch. A gamemaster came on and said in chat, "We do not tolerate abuse of game glitches or mechanics in any way, and those who used this glitch will not be reimbursed for their materials".

The population that didn't cheat cheered for joy that day .

That's how a company PROPERLY handles something like this without completely destroying their reputation.

Lets hope pwi have the courage to do same .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cool ill accept ban for 1 month for 40-50 orbs also
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lets hope pwi have the courage to do same .

They won`t we all know they don`t have the balls to do it, besides they are too lazy to look for each and every individual to punish, I wanna see the rage from ppl getting banned, if not then we know nothing has been done!
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    & yes...punish all who didnt get any...close redeem code & move on.
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    & answer god dam tickets!!!
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They won`t we all know they don`t have the balls to do it, besides they are too lazy to look for each and every individual to punish

lazy doesn't = inept. Like someone pointed out; they've done nothing in similar situations repeatedly.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:laugh u guys still so hopeful abt there ability b:embarrass
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    He usually lets his actions do the talking, like the 100 times he is standing on top of your dead body b:chuckle

Hardly the case. Not tht you'd know little blue named boy.

This is not the place to talk to pwi ulquiorra. Every one except you gets that.
    Remember when you cried on forums about cash shopping your r9r2 and then it became free for me and everyone else on the game? LOL VENOMOUS GHOULQUIORRA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:dirty

While Playing Ode to Joy and Rossini

"My Mom Sends Me All These Packages To My In-Game Post For Making My Gear Moar OP Than Yours." *Tongue Waggling*

Hey Bebe, Just Screenshot and Report This!!!11!!1

b:sin

I don't want to make light of it, but I can't help but see the comedy of errors from this entire Archo rollback business. I wish I could do cartoons, because we could come up with some good stuff I bet. Oh Wait I Just Fraps'd Up Some Cartoons Courtesy of PWI.

"OK let's get all these servers restarted, we're almost done, all that's left is Archosaur on the west coast."
    "Gee boss, I always wanted to restart a server"
    "OK mr. newbie gm, you can restart the last one."
    "Oops, boss something's not right . . . seems something destabilized there."
    "OMG we better get it cleaned up before folks get a chance to exploit all that stuff, what shall we do?"
    "Gee boss, I always wanted to rollback a server."
    "OMG why didn't I think of that! And you Woo Woo Woo"
    "Oops, looks like a buncha folks lost a buncha their hard work and stuff, what shall we do now?"
    "Uhmmmm I know, let's compensate them with some token reward, what do you think we should give them that will make up for it?"
    "Gee boss, I always wanted to give them a code for everything but the kitchen sink."
    "Oh wow, that's the ticket, let's assign a code and give out all the rewards on the same code."
    "Oops boss, something destabilized again, there's all this red spam and stuff everywhere, what shall we do now . . . . . . . "

I'm just gonna hide and watch and see what they come up with now, TROLOLOL. Before long, they will just quash it all and say let's give every server +200x xp, drops, coinage . . . .
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Taking them 5 days each time to respond to my tickets now. This game is slowly losing it's appeal to ALOT of people just lately. Seen a few friends leave, all because pwi just can't get it right.

BUT

PWI decided to try to help by giving out the codes for these orbs, but it's the GAMERS that abused it, not PWI, then it's the gamers that actually complain about it. Bit ironic wouldn't you say?
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They won`t we all know they don`t have the balls to do it, besides they are too lazy to look for each and every individual to punish, I wanna see the rage from ppl getting banned, if not then we know nothing has been done!

He's right. They didn't do **** about the goons or the duke rose...the jones blessing exploit when the page was down. It's just....I don't know...I've never seen anything handled the way they've done...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

We won't. The forum is logged into via the website. Which you can't log into if you're banned. So, unfortunately the ticket staff will be the only ones who get to witness that QQ.

z

Let them deal with the more important issue of abuse before they send out a new code, shall we?

It's the weekend. Office is closed unless there's a server crash.
  • FooFighters - Raging Tide
    FooFighters - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh that's nice o.o please pwi gimme 50 10+ orbs and ban me for 1 week too, I really loved that *.*
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know this is just ****ing ridiculous!. 30-40 Dragon Orb Charms Event gold is equivalent to 2 billion in PWI in in-game coins. I too want to get that, and ****ing ban me all you want. i can play my private server which is equally entertaining while i wait for my banned account to be unbanned and fined myself with 2 billion worth (in coins ) of things.

I just Cannot believe they did not rollback, they say: "only a few dozen abused the code" My freaking Butt-Hole! Duke was spamming the world chat faster then anyone can read the names of the people abusing without locking down the chat. "a few Dozen " more like 95% of the people online Thursday night which is easily a dozen hundred from each server getting about 700 worth of Zen Completely free while the other left overs get a big .!..
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merricle - Heavens Tear
    Merricle - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    seriously Now , If Its Few Weeks Ban ...... Give Me 40-50 Orbs And Ban Me A Month I Really Like It :o

Me Too :o
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hey I'm rdy to accept 3 months ban for 100x10* orbs !! b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Tuscket - Raging Tide
    Tuscket - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am very upset with pwi I shut my game down yesterday. I did not go to NW. I have to be on for TW today, I will be the 102 seeker in back behind all of my teammates that are now refined +10. All of them wearing new fashion. If PWI will not roll back or take packs back, then all us should get one pack. Not fair to all of us who pay for this game. All they have to do is e-mail us a code. We still won't have much of a chance with only one +10 refine. Everyone in my faction can now get into any big TW faction. I did try to get the pack, but could not get on the web page. I don't want to even get on ts with my friends all of them are so happy with there new refines. All of us who did not get the packs are just screwed. Loved this game, but not now. I will never be refined more than +7 why refine more? I would have to pay for it.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am very upset with pwi I shut my game down yesterday. I did not go to NW. I have to be on for TW today, I will be the 102 seeker in back behind all of my teammates that are now refined +10. All of them wearing new fashion. If PWI will not roll back or take packs back, then all us should get one pack. Not fair to all of us who pay for this game. All they have to do is e-mail us a code. We still won't have much of a chance with only one +10 refine. Everyone in my faction can now get into any big TW faction. I did try to get the pack, but could not get on the web page. I don't want to even get on ts with my friends all of them are so happy with there new refines. All of us who did not get the packs are just screwed. Loved this game, but not now. I will never be refined more than +7 why refine more? I would have to pay for it.

i completely agree with you, lets quit massively, and make this game a ghost town
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'd be happy as well with 40ish +10 Orbs and a month or two ban.
  • cassie4th
    cassie4th Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seriously now , if its few weeks ban ...... give me 40-50 orbs and ban me a month i really like it :O

Me too please, i need years with a not highh lvl main to farm that money...so 1 monthomg is soo good

Im already noticing this...
    "Full warsong lf people...link weap please"
    i link my not +10 weap...
    "sorry but someone that was +0 yesterday and is +10 today got your place, tnx anyway"
  • Rainbowwing - Lost City
    Rainbowwing - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    or make a new server so all those abusers can stick to ruined server, and those who prefer a fresh start goes on the new.

i actually find it kinda simple if pw truly do Believe they should just leave the glitch abusers run around with godly stuffS? - when i hear they did not make use of a rollback this seem to be the only solution.

But regret to say it, but seem it wont happend hehe... they rarely seem to read forum when i see all the topics.
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh Gm's removed my thread again :D But its ok enough ppl saw it now its time for others ^^ Btw. i would be thanful for something like 20x10-star orbs too.

Moving my thread to ''The Lower Depths'' Section is saying everything. U want us to forget about it.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They care not if they are banned as they have saved in the billion of coin now. As we know pwi will ban for couple of days like the dreamchaser packs and back they come. If pwi cared at all about abuse they would take the abusers and roll them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly they do not the fools the way I see are us that did not abuse the system. It clearly stated where the code was One per account and could be used on any server! So this ohh but it said wait 10 min try again excuse some are using is nothing but ****. Give me 20 orbs and your useless ban for in the long run I will be laughing all the way in the game when ban Is lifted.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We have a perfectly valid topic for this subject. Please keep posts there.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.