Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    asdss2 wrote: »
    rollback server Morai and send each one-time code. Many people who invested money want to leave the game, because they were going to their +10- +11 for the big money, and someone got a free +10-+11 per night. b:angry

*fixed*
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1

morai economy is crashed

ROLLBACK MORAI SERVER
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback Harshlands !!rollback Harshlands !!

U RUINING OUR ECONOMY AND GAMEPLAY !
  • blackstarlight
    blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzoid - Momaganon View Post
    Thank you for a logical solution. But why did PWI make a system-wide compensation for a local (Archo-only) problem to begin with?

Because some Archosaur ppl got it managed to make it an all server issue...

Selling the codes what an dumb idea b:beatenup
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So, is it impossible to redeem this code now?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    porphy wrote: »
    So, is it impossible to redeem this code now?

Not possible atm but send a ticket to the support ;)
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Omg Why There Is Still People Obtaining Orbs On Morai This Is Ridicolous
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    asdss2 wrote: »
    rollback server Morai and send each one-time code. Many people who invested money want to leave the game, because they were going to their +10- +11 for the big money, and someone got a free +10-+11 per night.B: сердиться

lie !!! most ppl saying they will leave the game blablabla . never happend they still login the game
  • isotoo
    isotoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    lie !!! most ppl saying they will leave the game blablabla . never happend they still login the game

I can tell you something. For me, I am not going to spend more money in this game for a start. Quit the game, I am not sure anyone will do it since everyone spend time and money.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You assume you are all knowing? There has been quite a few to quit already for your information!
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013

csers will leave
    i've been through too many mess ups on PWI and if they wont roll this mess back i think its really time to direct my money elsewhere

also PWI has to fire on the spot whoever posted that code w\o caring about inserting a 2 line code to avoid this kind of mess up
    seriously i want the responsible pwi staff member's head be cut

anyway im not the only one that was into dragon orbs or charms market and many like me lost billions\thousands of gold therefore thousands of dollars\euros

we will be spamming ticket system everyday till we gonna get the proper solution to this.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Myst_you - Archosaur
    Myst_you - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That code is expired and i cant get it :O
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for a logical solution. But why did PWI make a system-wide compensation for a local (Archo-only) problem to begin with?

What i think is that since PWI is some kind of friendchise from PWchina, they have no full control over their systems and have a limited selection. One time use codes that are useable on any account or general codes that are useable everywhere. And probably they also cannot fix the glitch/bugs in this redeemsystem themselves.

Because really the way this is all going, i cannot imagine it all happening to a company that has full control over its software and systems.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think they only thing about all the +10 gear is now that people will scored higher in NW. So many more AFKs getting higher points then the people that are actually playing. They might want to adjust that somehow.
    NGTUy53.png

• XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    removed names for the naming\shaming thing

http://imageshack.com/a/img854/1530/4b6l.jpg

ridicolous almost 2 days passed and this bug is still available
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    removed names for the naming\shaming thing

http://imageshack.com/a/img854/1530/4b6l.jpg

ridicolous almost 2 days passed and this bug is still available

its not a bug, No one can get orbs from the code anymore. Anything you see ingame is people who have recently opened their mail. The source of it, however, has been removed.
  • Ah - Morai
    Ah - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i sent ticket
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just 3 words:

Roll-back Raging Tide
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • blackstarlight
    blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI made their decision to this issue and I did mine...

I will just log in to my accounts to get the CheckIn EXP and on my lower chars the coins from Jolly Old Jones, that's it until Monday.

No ingame tp's, not spending any real money, not participating into any game stuff, no ingame money transfers and so on.

On Monday, I hope, there will come some higher placed PWI staff into their office, simply someone that better decides and understands how worse the situation on all servers and in general got.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    anevaro wrote: »
    its not a bug, No one can get orbs from the code anymore. Anything you see ingame is people who have recently opened their mail. The source of it, however, has been removed.

they should've blocked already those people mailboxes

they can +10 +11 +12 non bound stuff and pass it on their main accounts

then get their "abuse" account banned and still gg wp
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013

let the GMs do their work..or probably sent some ticket?
    i believe they notice this too but they havent found a way to solve this problem
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    lol more **** going on again

http://imageshack.com/a/img132/8207/19s2.jpg

funny how this very same player (a twink) is insulting PWE staff after getting his abuse done
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013

and the gear need to be bound first , before using those orb
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You cannot refine unbound stuff with those orbs. I couldn't even refine my non-trade-able ws belt, because it's not bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You cannot use the orbs on nonbound items!!

You cannot sell or move ANYTHING you got from the code either.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bet the GMs are just glad that their bosses didin't recognize their big flaw (yet).
    Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe.
    I would tell this my boss too...

Almost every other company would kick the responsible persons with no doubt. And shut down all servers for a while.
    They can be glad that the business of this sub-company is above the head of their manager(s) and the
    leadership of the holding company in china does not recognize what's going on. Even the stock didn't get incluenced yet.
    Or maybe the leadership is too busy with transfering/hiding money on the Cayman Islands and ****ing thai boys.

In meanwhile everyone who got a lot of those "compensation gifts" does benefit extremely:

* They got a lot of HP charms which they can use for pve farming or in pvp (NW and TW).

* You can sell refining service by buying a lot of tishas and tienkangs with all the event gold you got!! Or refine the gear of your alts on other accounts!

* You can buy fashion in event boutique, exchange those for pigments und sell dye service.

* They can farm as hell at the moment: it's 2x drop and they have at least full +10 gear and weapon. They can e.g. farm the mirages boxes in Twillight Tempel which will
    get removed after release of next expansion. And don't forget the gold mats in 3-1/2/3 and lunar. The faster people can farm, the less will be the price, ty for f/king the economy even more.

* If you JUST JOIN a battle in nation wars (and DO NOTHING ELSE!!) you get a way higher reward than everyone else with lower refines. Just because you are there (it's the soulforce that mainly matters, not your skills, kills or strategy).

* They have high advcance in TW. Even lower geared factions are active atm because of map reset. Full +10/11 matters!

* The scammers will buy expensive items and hide them on alt accounts/ accounts of friends. Or they will do the same stuff with coins/10m big notes.

But GMs went to weekend first, that's their preference. Nice done. In every other company you would have to work for 10h at saturday and sunday till at least half of flaws got fixed.
    But instead they tell us that the flaw isn't that widespread as we believe. That's just like telling us: ..I..
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    and the gear need to be bound first , before using those orb

i saw it used on bound on equip items not yet bound to player
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gm's still did nothing? Didn't even told whats the punishment? (as if it's not already clear -nothing-)
  • strifevincent
    strifevincent Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Roll back lost city or may be all server to before that code release (or) give all players the same amounts like other who got this glitch. And some advice next time u guy released like something like this announce not only on Facebook but also with system message in game like 1 or 2 days before release( that function is created for announcements right?) and test well before release cause this is not first time. b:angryb:angryb:angry. Someone need to resign or fired for making such a mess to show responsibility cause that mess drop your reputation and fame to zero.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    oh well now have to wait till Monday

and its probably 0.0000001 chance that they decide something positive for those who didn't got anything

-___-
This discussion has been closed.