Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• OwCrap - Archosaur
    OwCrap - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    3) After using the it said "you will be able to redeem this code again in 10 minutes" so, I DONT THINK IT WAS A BUG AT ALL, IT WAS NOT ABUSE.

People who dont know what was happening, when they see that message that we can use the code again in 10 minutes , (TOLD BY PWI COMPANY), it was obious everyone was gonna use it again.

This is what i was saying to...
    Most ppl dint know... so just leave it as it is or roll back (2 days now) , take ur pick and forget this ever happend, PWI screwed up... now move on as it always was.
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It said that the code has already expired.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My sugestion to GM about this....

instead of banning or send them mail.. why dont you just take back / revert all those refines

Lets put it simple: If you 3 day ban / warned them but you not take back the orbs refines

they will keep being OP and that will be less profit for pwi and unfair for the ones that didnt get any or get the fair amount.

If you perma ban them... well they will just go to another game or even came back with other account / isp / pc if they are that desperate for this game (thing I doubt)

Howeber if you take back all your event orbs and refines with those orbs, especially from those guys who got like a ton of them, That will be the best punishment b:sin

this will be fair for the guys who didnt get that amount and also will force the ones who abused that glitch to buy them ( profit for pwi ) or farm like slaves in case they dont want to pay (also profit cose those came from catshops and those buy them from pwi)

to be honest, I was one of the guys who opposed a rollback, howeber after clearing my mind a bit... i rather lose some mats, coins and BADGES instead of keep seeing this nonsense

As for the orbs, im gratefull to you pwi, but if you want to take them back from me feel free to do it, even if i didnt got 20 or 40 or a a **** amount, I rather farm them or even buy them from you..

and for those thinking i used those orbs and i am +10... no
    some of my gear is +4 and my best refine is +5, a cube neck... so no

peace people b:bye

• Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on, there's people who make fun of those who couldn't get multiple orbs... they should not get way with it
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They're still here. Go to the forum index and scroll to the bottom.

When i scroll it down I dont see it. And yeah, my thread is in ''The Lower Depths'' forum, ty vm.... no comment.

For those who saw my video - pls show it to others ^^ don't let pwi leave it like this.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i guess u r right PWI wont give a **** about ppl who didnt got the code
    and about ppl who abused it

they just wont do anything..hoping that we will forget

same about dreamchaser...guy got banned for 2 days and now he is r9rr...IT WAS WORTH USING DREAMCHASER...u get r9rr for FREE well but just 2 days ban

and they said they will punish them...Bull****

Punish me for getting r9rr for 2 days..ITS WORTH IT
    and now full +10/+11 and even +12 who got lucky with tisha

good job pwi
  • _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rieihdius wrote: »

instead of banning or send them mail.. why dont you just take back / revert all those refines

Lets put it simple: If you 3 day ban / warned them but you not take back the orbs refines

they will keep being OP and that will be less profit for pwi and unfair for the ones that didnt get any or get the fair amount.

If you perma ban them... well they will just go to another game or even came back with other account / isp / pc if they are that desperate for this game (thing I doubt)

Howeber if you take back all your event orbs and refines with those orbs, especially from those guys who got like a ton of them, That will be the best punishment b:sin

this will be fair for the guys who didnt get that amount and also will force the ones who abused that glitch to buy them ( profit for pwi ) or farm like slaves in case they dont want to pay (also profit cose those came from catshops and those buy them from pwi)

to be honest, I was one of the guys who opposed a rollback, howeber after clearing my mind a bit... i rather lose some mats, coins and BADGES instead of keep seeing this nonsense

As for the orbs, im gratefull to you pwi, but if you want to take them back from me feel free to do it, even if i didnt got 20 or 40 or a a **** amount, I rather farm them or even buy them from you..

Same!!! Amen <333 My best gear is a +8 glaive. I didnt get the +10 but if it means clearing this mess up, DONT give it to me as long as the others dont have them... I'm sure we would all understand PWI :C
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All the QQing going on in WC! Wow! f:cute

Here's a little poem to remember this by!

I surf the net everyday, but boredom got in the way.
    Quite by accident I found a game, called Perfect World by name.
    I said to myself "Why not? Not like there's anything better I got."
    So I tried it, and was amazed, to see a wall of red letters as I gazed.

Soon I learned, sad to tell, of what had befallen was just hell.
    Of course I watched, as on the day dragged, of how people many were just enraged.
    Did this affect me? Nope not I. I could care less of how people cry.
    Because I am thinking, "It's just a game right? This affects nothing beyond my sight."

So I go on playing, without a care. As I watch all the QQing go on in the air.
    "Getting free stuff? Ok that's fine. But sooner or later it draws a line."
    So I got nothing, what do I care? I have what I want, because I earned it fair.
    So on the day goes, and like or not, the red spam still goes on and does not stop.

So let this be a moral of that I tell, least you are affect by what has befell.
    This is to be a lesson well learned, that is if you are concerned.
    High expectations, known to be heavily affected, thus should not be taken for granted.

Let the QQing rage on! f:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • maxfiire
    maxfiire Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think it is so funny how so many people are saying they are going to quite, when we all know they are not. I didn't get any orbs and you don't see me QQ. Due to lag on the redeem site, multi able packs where mailed out by accident. most people i know didn't try nor know they would get more than one. Kinda hard to exploit a glitch if you didn't even know it would happen. second, most people i know, are not full +10. at most they were able to get a weapon or piece of armor to 10 or close. and for the record most R999's are already +10. so to that person who thinks they are going to get screwed in nations, don't worry, nothing will change, you will still be screwed as always, like the rest of us. oh yea, you can't combine bound orbs to make +11 or +12 so those who keep saying it, WRONG. I'm going back to playing now.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Come on, there's people who make fun of those who couldn't get multiple orbs... they should not get way with it
    sounds like a gradeschool bully and gradeschool tattle tale....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Nushi_ - Raging Tide
    _Nushi_ - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Since PW knows who got it and who got it more than once why not enable the code back so other people who haven't got yet can get it b:surrender
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    Sykarah - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maxfiire wrote: »
    I think it is so funny how so many people are saying they are going to quite, when we all know they are not. I didn't get any orbs and you don't see me QQ. Due to lag on the redeem site, multi able packs where mailed out by accident. most people i know didn't try nor know they would get more than one. Kinda hard to exploit a glitch if you didn't even know it would happen. second, most people i know, are not full +10. at most they were able to get a weapon or piece of armor to 10 or close. and for the record most R999's are already +10. so to that person who thinks they are going to get screwed in nations, don't worry, nothing will change, you will still be screwed as always, like the rest of us. oh yea, you can't combine bound orbs to make +11 or +12 so those who keep saying it, WRONG. I'm going back to playing now.

A LOT of people got their stuff to +10... we dont rage for no reason, and i've been extremely forgiving to pwi untill this point :C
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

What constitutes legitimate abusers, and "those who did no intend"? Where is the line drawn? Been having many conversations but there is no answer to this.
    NGTUy53.png

• OwCrap - Archosaur
    OwCrap - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rieihdius wrote: »

I agree on the rollback, its the only true solution.
  • _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver
    _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well PWI should have learn from the dreamchaser pack fiasco.

funny i am currently lvl 61 and yet forum post me as 82, just to so how bad game is broken
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, the GMs are gone for the weekend it seems, no point for ppl to post since they usually avoid the forums until the rage is gone.

Also, they will dodge any further questions with a smile.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Of course I watched, as on the day dragged, of how people many were just enraged.
    Because I am thinking, "It's just a game right? This affects nothing beyond my sight."

So on the day goes, and like or not, the red spam still goes on and does not stop.

High expectations, known to be heavily affected, thus should not be taken for granted.

how does any thing get fixed when you just quitely put up and farm on there needs to be some changes around management this is more then free items this is about when the last time something went right
    because you are'nt affected by this doesnt mean others shouldnt be, infact your indifference to the real issue suggets you care little about any more then you
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maxfiire wrote: »

Grats on succesfully getting away with abusing the glitch.
    Secondly it seems like you are not aware of what people are complaining about. From what I can tell no one have talked about combining but rather use the abundance of event gold tisha stones together with the +10 orbs.
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013

How about this one:

Here I sit broken hearted,

PwI took a **** on me,

and then they farted,

In my face and in my hair,

Red text ****ing with you, everywhere.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gobble gobble jarble page fills up so fast no one gonna see this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    Sykarah - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013

^f:thanks
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the NW now will be unfair

every1 +10/+11 refine

madness
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:

We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Ban me from forums or whatever, i just want to summarize all what is written above:
    BULL****

worse choice ever, really
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gobble gobble jarble page fills up so fast no one gonna see this

I saw it b:victory
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    SABER_X - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    THIS RAGING PARTY IS AWSOME

way to go PWI should do this more offten
  • zirex147
    zirex147 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    DefenderofDreams you are being very unfair to those who did not get anything
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    darknes051 wrote: »
    the NW now will be unfair

every1 +10/+11 refine

madness

It was fair before????

Okay. Last week.... 3rd place nation... 200 tokens. Lv 64 toon.

Imagine me flipping you off now.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    funny i am currently lvl 61 and yet forum post me as 82, just to so how bad game is broken

Avatar issues have been a thing for years. lol
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kiekebooo
    kiekebooo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maybe i'm too late to get it or w.e but id like to know if this code 6JMMAAB
    is actually dead already<.<, if it is so...i guess we're gonna get the orbs reward by email.....?....so if the code already "expired" why do i still see people abusing it on my server o.o? (Harshlands)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I for one believe that the reason a lot of people feel that way is due to this:

The fact of what happened with the goon glitch.

People rightfully do NOT have much faith in pwi, and I for one can not blame them ONE single bit.

I still plan on giving them the BOD... but yea if they do what they did with the goon glitch-ers I will NOT be happy at all. (As matter of fact I'll start a letter and keep it on standby if they do happen to give a completely and utter bs move by going back on their punishment... still going to wait though)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
This discussion has been closed.