Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What is the proper place to put mu video on forum? There is no section like 'Admin's fails'. Any of nice moderators can put it in proper place? Or tell me where is it?
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...okay, NOW it's getting ridiculous. It's been what, nearly 24 hours now since the code was disabled? And then add on the glitch time itself...

PWI, can we please have an update? Just even a little one that says what you're working on right now?

EDIT: Oh okay. So there won't be a rollback. At least i can go back to playing now.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...okay, NOW it's getting ridiculous. It's been what, nearly 24 hours now since the code was disabled? And then add on the glitch time itself...

PWI, can we please have an update? Just even a little one that says what you're working on right now?

Read the first post, ffs...
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    farah89 wrote: »
    What is the proper place to put mu video on forum? There is no section like 'Admin's fails'

Try putting it under "Bugs and issues" because they'll never see it there b:chuckle
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nice to see how PWI helps those who abuse code ;D nice work guys

and every1 already knows that NO1 OF THEM WILL BE PUNISHED

typical pwi...typical
  • matiitas
    matiitas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag."

Hey i think its not the player's problem because:

1) Most of the people enter the code from some worldchats that someone sent the code, that didnt even know that it was usable only 1 time.

2) On the Redeem page, there was nowere any advert that says "you can only use this code one time"

3) After using the it said "you will be able to redeem this code again in 10 minutes" so, I DONT THINK IT WAS A BUG AT ALL, IT WAS NOT ABUSE.

People who dont know what was happening, when they see that message that we can use the code again in 10 minutes , (TOLD BY PWI COMPANY), it was obious everyone was gonna use it again.

So, Rollback is not an option for sure, and Punish those who got more than 1 ISNT TOO , because it was not really a bug, it was PWI Company's fault, bad programmers or idk what.

So, Instead of punishing us, because we didnt break any rule, you guys could instead fire the persons who did it wrong, and take new programers.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013

EDIT: Oh okay. So there won't be a rollback. At least i can go back to playing now.

Yeah, so right... no roll backs, what's next then? What about the rest of us who got 0-3 orbs at much? Since people are keeping their ridiculous high amounts of 10* orbs.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I don't get it, to be honest. When I watched that video I saw maybe one or two people get 6+ orbs, but most of what you caught was names three times in a row. Since three was the legitimate amount that means nothing. Heck, the 6 means nothing - I got 5 and I didn't do anything to abuse it, just refreshed because it timed out so that it would go through. A friend of mine got 9 and she only did the same thing.

I know some people got 30-50 but your video didn't show anything like that so it seems a little pointless to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    matiitas wrote: »
    So, Instead of punishing us, because we didnt break any rule, you guys could instead fire the persons who did it wrong, and take new programers.

+1 This. FIRE THEM!!!!
  • phixion11
    phixion11 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yes to a roll back
  • darknes051
    edited November 2013
    when they posted code it did say ONE PER ACCOUNT

so dont lie that u didnt know
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As usual abusers will get nothing.

I bet my 3 orbs that they will put a message in 3 weeks saying the same thing that they say with Fc glitche ''Our system doesn't make us able to find the abusers, sorry.'' and OFC in 3 weeks it's gonna be too late for rollback. I personally think I'll take a break.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    only a handful of pple post on the forums tho so its pretty inaccurate. I wouldnt put my job on the line for this lol

Have you even been in-game? It's not like only forum people know about this. Unless you're blind you've seen everything going on in world chat just due to the massive spam going on, + all the ppl mad over this.

Also, to date, there are 2670 replies in the compensation thread in a little over 20 hours. Many of these posters are first time/have under 50 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    darknes051 wrote: »
    when they posted code it did say ONE PER ACCOUNT

so dont lie that u didnt know

Yep, I can't believe people try to play the innocent with such an expensive item... why would they allow you to reuse the code for unlimited orbs? Try thinking first please.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So guess PWE agrees I was right, estimations of damage done were heavily exaggerated by crybabies. But as there wont be rollback, I`ll be seeing how far my soda, cider and popcicles last in farming session.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • KatozX - Dreamweaver
    KatozX - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why is everyone saying there is not going to be a rollback? Did a GM say this? If so can someone quote it for me? Thank you
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep, I can't believe people try to play the innocent with such an expensive item... why would they allow you to reuse the code for unlimited orbs? Try thinking first please.

And it's funny how those who got it and used it legitimately reacted vs those who didn't get to use it. I was at work when it came out, and couldn't even use it til after it had been blocked.
    And **** you too, people who abused it deserve to die, period!

This guy needs to get laid.
  • darknes051
    edited November 2013
    Why is everyone saying there is not going to be a rollback? Did a GM say this? If so can someone quote it for me? Thank you

go check 1st page Gm post and read it :/
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    True its not showing all. But it was after code was block. I wasn't online when it was. I could get only this... still its just video for gm's. They know what it's about.
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013

1st page 1st post the GM updated his post.
  • mrkaho
    mrkaho Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So from what I understand, people that received dozens of ocean orbs get to keep them. Meanwhile players who didn't can get a single ocean get nothing. Putting use further behind people in refines? I thought PWI had a goal to balance the game? This is far from balance. Now there is tons of +10/11/12 to destroy us lower refined players to who received nothing out of this, besides the feeling of Betrayal from PWI?

It would be nice if they gave the people that didn't receive anything atleast three orbs so we don't feel left out.

Considering they gave people +10 on all their gear. I know multiple players that refined their gear from +3-5 all the way to 10. Even of they just did the main peices that's 30+ orbs. 30 oceans at non sale price is $1500....

If the people that got nothing will receive nothing in the end, PWI ruined the game for most of us.

Well that's my 2 cents...
  • matiitas
    matiitas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I personaly didnt know because i got the code from someone world chat, after that i checked PWI's Facebook page and no info, so i didnt know it was usable only one time, and as i said on the "Redeem page" there was no info about "usable only one time", instead it said "you could use this code again in 10 minutes"
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    As usual abusers will get nothing.

I bet my 3 orbs that they will put a message in 3 weeks saying the same thing that they say with Fc glitche ''Our system doesn't make us able to find the abusers, sorry.'' and OFC in 3 weeks it's gonna be too late for rollback. I personally think I'll take a break.
    Don't jinx it. I want to have some hope that I'll be able to log into the forums in the future and not have to worry about a flaming wall of rage. b:cry
    Check the first post. DoD has made an update on the situation.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Thicket - Dreamweaver
    Thicket - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    matiitas wrote: »
    "We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag."

Hey i think its not the player's problem because:

1) Most of the people enter the code from some worldchats that someone sent the code, that didnt even know that it was usable only 1 time.

2) On the Redeem page, there was nowere any advert that says "you can only use this code one time"

3) After using the it said "you will be able to redeem this code again in 10 minutes" so, I DONT THINK IT WAS A BUG AT ALL, IT WAS NOT ABUSE.

People who dont know what was happening, when they see that message that we can use the code again in 10 minutes , (TOLD BY PWI COMPANY), it was obious everyone was gonna use it again.

So, Rollback is not an option for sure, and Punish those who got more than 1 ISNT TOO , because it was not really a bug, it was PWI Company's fault, bad programmers or idk what.

I think the problem here is that you can't read very well.b:shocked
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sadly i wasnt online to record the biggest spam with orbs.... it was few hours ago... and it still going on Harshland server... probably on others too

Re check your video and re read this issue. THOSE THAT SPAMMED IT. a lot of your video showed people only getting 3. That shows the major majority didn't abuse this as much as select individuals. Your just pissed because your not a part of it.

Your video is proof of that sorry to ruin your bad evidence towards the abuse statement. Or the lack of recording at the right time. They keep a log of activities for a reason and your video prob showed the same thing there log shows. b:thanks

3 orbs for each attempt at the code if I understand how it worked out.
  • darknes051
    edited November 2013
    welcome to Private Server ;D
    here u get refines for free, charms for free and event gold for free ;D
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And why is PWI still up and running? Why haven't they shut the servers down for a huge maintenance in the midst of all this chaos? PWI it's ok to take your game offline for a few days while you work up a solution, many games do it. Put it on pause, get this mess together for real, and stop trying to pass bs resolutions to us.
  • KatozX - Dreamweaver
    KatozX - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the answers :D, Alright guys I'm going back to play and I'm just going to forget this happened I guess, I believe people who didn't receive the legitimate pack should get there 3 orbs that's important. I hope we can all get through this :(. Hopefully see you in-game.
This discussion has been closed.