Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bet with you that PWE will punish them by giving JoDs/Deity and SoWs for free!

Give everyone 10 billion coins!
  • xxhealbillyxx
    xxhealbillyxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Um....do you know not math? Each code gave us 3 orbs...he said he got 37 orbs...and 37 is NOT divisible by 3 so that means he is either trolling or bad at counting....if you dont get my post this time then go back to school.

nope, i personally watched a friend enter code, got full rewards, then hit refresh because she thought it timed out. Then just got 2 orbs. 5 total. I never could log in, got gateway error messages. Neither of us could load the page after that.
  • Daggers_King - Dreamweaver
    Daggers_King - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what about all ppl who didnt get any thing ... is that mean who doing wrong can refaine and be better and all off use got nothing ...what pwi wanna do for use sent ageft for us or orb +10 in maeil box ?
    we need help pls and the redeem .some ppl gopt more than 20 orb in one tons ..and we got nothingb:cry
  • gecheese
    gecheese Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say once you find out who abused the code, take their remaining orbs away and give all who didn't abuse a chance to +10 gears. Have them submit a video/screenshot with the gear set they want +10, check the account for abuse and then proceed accordingly. If you can find who abused the code, as you claim, then you should be able to find who didn't and reward them. Lets be fair her.

Wouldnt be fair either, there are some people without endgame gear yet. In fact, there are still users without characters 90+ because theyre new or not hardcore players, and it would be an absolutely waste for them if they have their tt70 gear +10 compared to 3 orbs they could save for later.
  • bukatotz
    bukatotz Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what about all ppl who didnt get any thing ... is that mean who doing wrong can refaine and be better and all off use got nothing ...what pwi wanna do for use sent ageft for us or orb +10 in maeil box ?
    we need help pls and the redeem .some ppl gopt more than 20 orb in one tons ..and we got nothingb:cry

Like what he said....How about us, this is unfair. Give us justice hereb:sad
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    farah89 wrote: »

You already have a post here:

And we've already asked you to keep this sort of thing to this thread. Please stop spamming it elsewhere.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • alejandrop
    alejandrop Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well first of all they dont care about the players wile u pay for the game...
    second.. even if they roll back they sud fire the coder who made redeming code posible ( cuz really even a dork monkey with some coding skill could do it better )
    third they ****ed all up and now is not even worthy playing pwi anymore

see ya everyone i regret every single coin i spended in rl money on this game...

for u admins.. u are usless since u cant bann anyone. when i was playing lineage 2 u got deleveled to lvl 1... and took away all ur stuff... maybe u can learn something from them
    instead of beeing completly usless
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lmao. so sad pwi

BAHAHAHAHHAAH b:heartf:cute
  • rvd1990
    rvd1990 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    caius775 wrote: »
    searching for a new game now, ive seen other staff do a waay more better job than this, advertise on fb to stay away from pwib:bye

i ****** hate this game they r always ****** around just send us obs in r mail for *** sack
    uloadp86a92.png
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So what about the people who could not be on during this period to get the code and get the rewards once?
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    meeeeep fair ... half off server's gett +10 orbs like from 3-150... and like how many event gold and free charm's?--- for yea long time .. other half gett's nothing and erm ..... fair ... better go spend ur money on a priv server u gett more outa themb:laugh
  • rvd1990
    rvd1990 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    caius775 wrote: »
    searching for a new game now, ive seen other staff do a waay more better job than this, advertise on fb to stay away from pwib:bye

oh btw iam one of thos that didnt got sht so yea iam pissed
    uloadp86a92.png
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    gecheese wrote: »
    Wouldnt be fair either, there are some people without endgame gear yet. In fact, there are still users without characters 90+ because theyre new or not hardcore players, and it would be an absolutely waste for them if they have their tt70 gear +10 compared to 3 orbs they could save for later.

Well they could give enough orbs to +10 them. I'm saying basically, with proof that they did not abuse the glitch " meaning check their accounts as they claimed they could do for the abuse" reward user with orbs to even the playing field. Then again, there is nothing that can be done about the event gold and charms they also got...the exp..pots...idk

ROLL BACK.
  • novatheorganoid
    edited November 2013
    bukatotz wrote: »
    Like what he said....How about us, this is unfair. Give us justice hereb:sad

b:laugh

There's always gonna be people complaining.

If they hand out more orbs, the orb sellers get pissed.

If they hand out other items, those sellers get pissed.

If they hand out junk or hand out nothing, the people who are still waiting on their lost items get pissed.
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You already have a post here:

And we've already asked you to keep this sort of thing to this thread. Please stop spamming it elsewhere.

Well they keep deleting it....
    I can't even make a thread noone can comment it or see cuz they deleting it
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What about the people who haven't redeemed it yet!!!

Seriously.. Not everyone spams the refresh button on forums to check the latest update, some of us actually have work and exams to write which needs our full attention therefore we do not check pwi forums until the weekend!!

This is so unfair seriously.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • novatheorganoid
    edited November 2013
    Well they could give enough orbs to +10 them. I'm saying basically, with proof that they did not abuse the glitch " meaning check their accounts as they claimed they could do for the abuse" reward user with orbs to even the playing field. Then again, there is nothing that can be done about the event gold and charms they also got...the exp..pots...idk

ROLL BACK.

Sadly, I have to agree with most of this post.

Hand out over 20k d orbs to each person, along with the exp, event gold, etc.

EVEN THE FIELD!
  • BootyfuuclL - Lost City
    BootyfuuclL - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    + 1
    Well fvck them, who cares about customers, right? Noobs that are employed by PWI don't. It's like Ocean Marketing, just on a bigger scale LOL
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just All sent a mail to Costomer support, with a complain, that you didn't get the pack.

name server :
    account :
    char :

And ask them to sent a pack there. I didb:chuckle

Hope it helps, we will see, can't do anything else about it no more i think.b:surrender
    b:thanksb:victory
  • purpleroguedude
    purpleroguedude Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay, for those of us who have not yet had a chance to get onto the redeem page and get our freebies, I tried the original code on page 1 of this thread and entered the info and was told that the code had expired. Is there a new code for those of us who still need to collect our stuff?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You two brought a much needed smile to my face. Thanks. b:cute
    forever a tranny in my eyes, kossy is :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

For the 2 hours this was available a lot of us were sleeping or otherwise away from home.
    We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

Yeah. We suffered through a lot of PW Team mistakes. What gets me most is you insult us by trying to compensate us. That's a new one.

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

Thanks... Thanks for that... b:sad

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

GOTO line 1. You said this Compensation was for all of us. What does Archosaur server have to do with this mess?
    - We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

I'm still seeing people redeem the Dragon Orbs in system text. More than the 3 they should have. In fact, as I got 0 compensation, I myself feel 1 is more than anyone else should have. Apparently what ever punishment is planned is not yet in effect as people are still getting more and more while I'm sitting here with nothing.
    Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

And in the end, you give us less than nothing. It's just that a lot of us didn't have the chance to get even 1 redemption, but you disabled all chance of us to level the playing field by removing the reward code after about 2 hours. And for what, to make the entire player base angry and come back to say that those who didn't know what they were doing get to keep everything and those who didn't get anything still don't get any compensation.

Let me remind you that you gave us a code in the first place for all the things that has gone wrong in the last month. All the things we suffered through and kept playing. And when you issue us an apology, and failed to provide your peace offering correctly, you pushed a lot of us over the boiling point.

It's like saying: "we're sorry have some free stuff. Oh wait we messed that up again, never mind you didn't see anything. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

TLDR: Bye. b:bye
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

Yes because they don't want to own up to the nasty truth. Here you have evidence of over 20 players spamming this glitch on just one server and yet they want to sit here and claim " Oh well it's not that widespread" Yeh well wth is "wide spread" in your eyes pwi? You barely have that many players as it is, so how isn't this " wide spread" when probably half of your active community "not including their alts" received over twice the amount of things they were supposed too? And it's not just that, but these items are complete game changing things, I mean these are OCEAN ORBS and CHARMS here people, HELLO! This is just ridiculous man...I feel like a lvl 30 now with more than half the server walking around with full +10 gears and +11 weapons EVEN ON THEIR LITTLE NAB TOONS. Oh but guess what, they're going to get a 2 day ban and a mean warning not to ever do this again :O I'm so lucky I didn't abuse the glitch and get 200+ Dorbs to +10 everything I own because I get to play 2 days before everyone owns me! :D
  • robert205
    robert205 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In my opinion, there is no other game as awesome as PWI despite the flaws. If they get rid of this game, I'll go back to Facebook games.b:victory
  • Apolloin - Heavens Tear
    Apolloin - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I understand things went south...way south. But this was a FREEBEE...we really shouldnt moan and groan bout not getting something free but its still unfair. i paid for all of my refines and my r9 gears and now all of sudden people have +10 full geared. only reason im grumpy is because i worked for my gear now all of sudden people are up there with me without even trying thats what pisses me off the most....

(end rant)
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes because they don't want to own up to the nasty truth. Here you have evidence of over 20 players spamming this glitch on just one server and yet they want to sit here and claim " Oh well it's not that widespread" Yeh well wth is "wide spread" in your eyes pwi? You barely have that many players as it is, so how isn't this " wide spread" when probably half of your active community "not including their alts" received over twice the amount of things they were supposed too? And it's not just that, but these items are complete game changing things, I mean these are OCEAN ORBS and CHARMS here people, HELLO! This is just ridiculous man...I feel like a lvl 30 now with more than half the server walking around with full +10 gears and +11 weapons EVEN ON THEIR LITTLE NAB TOONS. Oh but guess what, they're going to get a 2 day ban and a mean warning not to ever do this again :O I'm so lucky I didn't abuse the glitch and get 200+ Dorbs to +10 everything I own because I get to play 2 days before everyone owns me! :D

Sadly i wasnt online to record the biggest spam with orbs.... it was few hours ago... and it still going on Harshland server... probably on others too
  • KatozX - Dreamweaver
    KatozX - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just got back from work, has there been any news yet?
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So how do i get? i dindnt get one... it's says code expired? i just want to get one the legit one... anyone knows?
  • novatheorganoid
    edited November 2013

Nothing important....
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013

The abusers got away with it, keeping all their dozens of orbs.
This discussion has been closed.