Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GIVE THE CODE TO PPL WHO HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING

i want some 10* orbs, charm, 100 EVENT GOLD.
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    epiccharms wrote: »
    I don't see how you can fix this without wiping the incident clean. There are people who did and didn't intentionally exploit the code, but nonetheless did. You can punish some and not all, since they all did it and it'd be unfair to ban some (no matter the amount of time).

The balance of this game has been ruined. In one of the posts by someone, they said they people are pissed because they didn't get a chance to exploit the code. NO! Just NO! How selfish do you think we are? I personally am upset because this game is so unbalanced. So many nabs are walking around with a MINIMUM of +10 gear, that's not okay. And what does that make the people who farmed their +10 gear? I don't want to play a game with big headed nabs that have all +10/11 gear, that might just give me a heart attack.

3 Dragon Orbs was plenty, why did they even bring this code in and mess everything up. Their solution to the problem made an even bigger problem. Please just rollback, it's not like it's anything new for you...

Yes, please rollback. I fully support it.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please re enable the code for the ppl who didn't get a chance to use it.

Sorry but they won't do it if they really want to catch the abusers
    They won't want to make their list of usernames longer
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    2261 posts which is probably small considering just about everyone who logged in to redeem yesterday also got a "10 minute" IP ban that lasted for hours and couldn't login to post. The 2261 posts represents a fraction of the people who wanted to post.

I was hoping for a rollback and I was one of the people who at least got the orbs. My BMs account got 3 and my cleric (clicking only once, I think) got 9. When I realized this I tried going back for more but the site was already too lagged to do anything and I think to have glitched it you had to do it while receiving your prize the first time and couldn't go back to do it.

Anyway, woke up and thought I'd drop in to see if I was still playing this game. Still unsure. Think I'll take the day off and maybe the week, then maybe...

PWI has a long history of glitches an abuses and an equally long history of people abusing those to become some of the most powerful and least enjoyable players in the game. This is another example and I'm sick of it. I'm glad players that abused it "will be punished" but the community has no faith in PWI to punish people adequately. In addition, a single player collecting 80-300 orbs is one thing but many people collected 3-30 orbs on 8 different accounts and will get away completely free.

And of course there is the issue those who never got the code at all. I feel bad for you guys and think you deserve the rest of us to be rolled back, a new code with better coding to be distributed, and for you all of us to have equal opportunities to get the prize. The code was released at 6:03 pm yesterday and I'm not sure how targeted a rollback can be. Can they roll back to 6 pm? Can they rollback to reset 18 hours earlier? Or do we have to go back to Tuesday nights maintenance 42 hours prior?

Best of luck to everyone. I think more than the issues this has actually caused will be the issues of players losing faith in PWE to do any successful programming, coding, reward or punishments, or manage a game. Anything short of collecting money and they seem inadequate and I doubt a player base will stick around much longer as we have less and less faith in them.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A three-day ban doesn't discourage people from full +10'ing their gear.

As I said, PWI's idea of justice is basically to fine a criminal who stole $10,000 from a bank and make him pay the court a $50 fee, then they sit there scratching their heads saying "gee I wonder why there's so much crime in our city..."

You may be saying "But Longknife!!! You don't know what punishment they plan on dealing!!" Yes, and neither do you. You wanna know why? Because they didn't tell us. That? That's a problem. If PWI wants to discourage people from abusing glitches, they need to announce the punishment. They need to publicly say "anyone caught abusing will have all gear on all their characters reverted to +0" so that people are scared ****less and don't do it again.
    Instead? Instead we get this, "don't worry guys, I'm going to write these abusers a strongly worded letter saying what I think about them. And I'm gonna include swear words." OOOOOooooh~~ real scary! Wouldn't wanna cross the PWI staff on a bad day!!

I literally cannot stress enough how much of a joke this is, and lord have mercy on the servers the next time someone discovers an exploit. The damage is already done in that regard, whether PWI realizes it or not, because the -MOMENT- the community discovers another glitch (inevitable at some point), people are going to remember this day and this announcement and -EVERYONE- and their mother is going to be exploiting that glitch.

+1 Mr LongKnife
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Make that your forum sig.b:victory

lmfao b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Alycianna - Lost City
    Alycianna - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please re enable the code for the ppl who didn't get a chance to use it. If this is supposed to be for everyone, then you need to let the people who did not get to use it yet have access to it or to a different code.
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Soooo, my question is pretty much the same as other peoples; I didn't even get to use the stupid code for my baby archer's account because of the lag; what about us? Nothing?? (And for me at least, sending me an email with a new code to the email addy attached to that account won't work, because yahoo is fail also, and has deleted that account for lack of use; and you all can't manage to change my email address for that account either - 3 tickets sent explaining the situation and STILL have not changed the email address associated with that account to my new one that I CAN access); I guess that account is just totally effed up forever and I won't ever be able to get anything for it, ijs....what about that?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mweya - Heavens Tear
    Mweya - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A three-day ban doesn't discourage people from full +10'ing their gear.

As I said, PWI's idea of justice is basically to fine a criminal who stole $10,000 from a bank and make him pay the court a $50 fee, then they sit there scratching their heads saying "gee I wonder why there's so much crime in our city..."

You may be saying "But Longknife!!! You don't know what punishment they plan on dealing!!" Yes, and neither do you. You wanna know why? Because they didn't tell us. That? That's a problem. If PWI wants to discourage people from abusing glitches, they need to announce the punishment. They need to publicly say "anyone caught abusing will have all gear on all their characters reverted to +0" so that people are scared ****less and don't do it again.
    Instead? Instead we get this, "don't worry guys, I'm going to write these abusers a strongly worded letter saying what I think about them. And I'm gonna include swear words." OOOOOooooh~~ real scary! Wouldn't wanna cross the PWI staff on a bad day!!

I literally cannot stress enough how much of a joke this is, and lord have mercy on the servers the next time someone discovers an exploit. The damage is already done in that regard, whether PWI realizes it or not, because the -MOMENT- the community discovers another glitch (inevitable at some point), people are going to remember this day and this announcement and -EVERYONE- and their mother is going to be exploiting that glitch.

agreed, if i end up gettin only one 10* where the rest of my server got 24 by abusing the system i will quit playing this game entirely
  • Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Just make a new code for it and make the script work properly this time.
    This way they still only have to check the list with the old code being used xD

Pretty easy.. but not gonna happen.
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    to any one says stop the bitchin or saying leaving the game the fks should know they losing good paying ppl, and you should keep your mouth shut i enjoyed playing w friends but mostly tw nw, now cause i didnt get 1 orb im ridiculously far behind ppl that dont deserve ****,. IVE spent alot of time and money here not just on myself helping others to see some compensated for **** we have all gone through not gettting anything your self because *******S lagging the site you couldnt access it. this is not the time for maturity PWE NEEDS TO HEAR HOW PISSED OF THE players are. to any that abused on purpose: YOU FAIL straight up!
    SOME COMPENSATION
    didnt get jack for my archo char didnt get jack for this ya im pissed
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i doubt anyone on any other server will get anything, its archosaur that suffered by the rollback not any other server. so anyone who QQ's and quits from another server GG cos u weren't entitled to anything anyways - pwi just screwed up. if you got an orb on another server your lucky. now stop whining and moaning that you didnt get your orb - like it states ARCHOSAUR GETS COMPENSATED - NOT OTHERS. jeez whats so hard to understand about that. sound as bad as the GM's rofl.
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u will punish "them"? how? 7 days ban? don't make me laugh

i'm ready to be banned for 7 days - just gimme 50+ orbs !!! dumb a$$e$

i'm totally agree, gimme the chance to spam the pack and ban me for 7 days no problem!!!
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMFG he thinks we are blind? He thinks the red spam blinded us to some distortion? We saw with our own eyes the numerous and numerous ocean orbs spilling into the server and he wants to say it didn't really happen the way we saw it happen?

b:sin

I think they deducted that from the tickets they got from ppl reporting others but they must not think that not every1 was reported who abused the code. b:laugh
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just want to redeem my one code, for my only account, but it looks like that won't be happening because nowhere is it mentioned of any kind of plan to let people that got nothing redeem it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMFG he thinks we are blind? He thinks the red spam blinded us to some distortion? We saw with our own eyes the numerous and numerous ocean orbs spilling into the server and he wants to say it didn't really happen the way we saw it happen?

b:sin

Jedi Mind Trick fail
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That game is dying b:sad A ROLLBACK TO THE 20th IS THAT THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS WANTED

2 DAYS OF ROLLBACK 2 DAYS NOT 1 WEEK BUT 2 DAYS. BY THE WAY, THE PWI TEAM PUNISH THEMSELVES TOO BECAUSE NO1 WILL BUY ORB +10 NOW -.-
  • blueelephant69
    edited November 2013
    Anyone Not On Arch Server Stop Moaning U Arent Gonna Get Orbs **** Already.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    ive seen games wiped form the net by a simple mistake like this,

Quight clearly for now PWE have made this clear to me they are not in the same place they where when they started this company.

For now im done here.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013

This... I totally agree with. It's one of those things I really wish PWI would do so that people would stop feeling they could get away with anything and would get no punishment.

I'd love to point out to people that the three day or one week bans they're saying have no support... and yet it's happened already in the past so it has more support than hoping that PWI has learned from that and will perform a serious punishment. Especially since we have no idea what the punishment they'll be issuing is so we can only guess.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i doubt anyone on any other server will get anything, its archosaur that suffered by the rollback not any other server. so anyone who QQ's and quits from another server GG cos u weren't entitled to anything anyways - pwi just screwed up. if you got an orb on another server your lucky. now stop whining and moaning that you didnt get your orb - like it states ARCHOSAUR GETS COMPENSATED - NOT OTHERS. jeez whats so hard to understand about that. sound as bad as the GM's rofl.

you obviosly havent clue whats happening
    this code was offered to everyone go back and read some more pls
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013

catching abusers? u must be kidding me right? look at the wc - some lokigod just recived like 20+ orbs... I'm almost sure ppl like him were just w8ing to see the news and now they are like "hahahhaha they will ban me for 3/7 days - *** that - i've got 100+ 10* orbs muahahhaha"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mweya - Heavens Tear
    Mweya - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You doubt but i'm 100% sure they won't becoz they don't have time to go on each account/each character & tamper with the refines. b:chuckle

this is exaclty the issue - unless they undo the refines people have done the only way to make it fair is give us an opportunity to get the max number of orbs 10* abused orbs on all our accounts. This seems to be 3 per toon or 24 per account.

rest of Heaven's Tear server: 24 10* orbs per toon
    Mweya- 0 10* orbs

and i am a paying player!

not kewl pwi, not kewl
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013

And of course there is the issue those who never got the code at all. I feel bad for you guys and think you deserve the rest of us to be rolled back, a new code with better coding to be distributed, and for you all of us to have equal opportunities to get the prize. The code was released at 6:03 pm yesterday and I'm not sure how targeted a rollback can be. Can they roll back to 6 pm? Can they rollback to reset 18 hours earlier? Or do we have to go back to Tuesday nights maintenance 42 hours prior?

I didn't get the code (was at work when it was posted, yay x.x). I'd honestly be okay with just being given the 3 orbs i could have gotten had i not been at work. As it is, having 0 orbs when other people have 3,6,12,etc+ is just demotivating.
  • bukatotz
    bukatotz Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    That game is dying b:sad A ROLLBACK TO THE 20th IS THAT THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS WANTED

2 DAYS OF ROLLBACK 2 DAYS NOT 1 WEEK BUT 2 DAYS. BY THE WAY, THE PWI TEAM PUNISH THEMSELVES TOO BECAUSE NO1 WILL BUY ORB +10 NOW -.-

YEAH!! I agree with this
  • blueelephant69
    edited November 2013
    captainr wrote: »
    you obviosly havent clue whats happening
    this code was offered to everyone go back and read some more pls

it was arch server that was supposed to get compensated not the others kthx. learn some more kiddy.
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Where is my 100 DOrb, 30 Hp Charm, 3000 Gold Event?? I want it too !
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013

majority wanted anni packs gone too but they are still here b:shutup
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    grats PWE, u showed us how u solve our major problems... sitting down ur *** in the chair and didnt giving a ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • Allarion - Archosaur
    Allarion - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    by The Way , Before The Code 6jmmaab On Archosaur Server There Was Already Players Getting A Lot Of Orbs By Minutes!! And No Rollback Nothing, We Fvking Leave Them With Their 80 Orbs +10 -.-

The reason people were getting a lot of orbs was because they had a few alts here and there. And the other reason was because certain players were selling their codes in order to earn some coins.

Personally, I missed the general code. Glad it's all over now. f:naughty

My sympathies to those who didn't get to redeem a single code.
    ☆ It's not a lake, it's an ocean. ☆
This discussion has been closed.