Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Alusion - Harshlands
    Alusion - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Game is uninstalled, hope you rot in hell PWI b:bye
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You people obviously can't read. OP did not say anywhere about ''banning''. I think the punishment will be completely something different.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At this point, and for the last few days there is 30% less players ingame, and after this there will be more more less...i just saying, its probably a good deal for PWE to have employements who making mistakes and then to punish the players, just wondering how far this gona go...i mean how many players will let PWE do this to them...

If players abuse buggs of the game, then they must be punished.

You know the rules.
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dumptie wrote: »
    Ban wont kill refines...

ROLLBACK ONLY OPTION

+1 its true refines will be still there
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Taking the decision to compensate all the servers was really a bad idea if it was just for Archosaur then still it would have been fair.
    Yes but disabling the 2 other servers on the REDEEM page is far far complcated and PWI employements dont know how to do that...so now players getting punishment b:laugh its realy time to start write these thing over the internet to let ppl know whats happening in PWE, tou maybe even PWE dont know whats happening...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bukatotz
    bukatotz Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is so unfairb:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    Can you explain me how someone can LEGITIMATELY abuse a glitch?

I would like to know so next time I too can legitimately abuse the next glitches that will pop up in the future.

Its like they are implying that there is more than one way of doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let all ppl spam them with tickets asking for reroll and forum also..just to **** them of..fking losers..
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    One last thing before i go to sleep
    GG., grats abusers u win this time have fun with +10's when u come bk.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Taking the decision to compensate all the servers was really a bad idea if it was just for Archosaur then still it would have been fair.

yeah, but if i remember right, it was some butt hurt raging tide QQ'r called Kitisama or something, who was like "oh you know you know GM's they used the code for a toon of theirs on raging tide server, now i want the same lolipop !! GIVE IT TO ME NOWW!!" and the thread turned out to be quite huge and large....
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Half of you didnt read and half of you are 2 dumb to understand what the admins have done.

As i have already said its the BEST SOLLUTION xD

The fact the rest of us cant get the code sucks tho!

Please explain to me how this is the "best solution?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Baibai! b:byeb:chuckle
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013

this post deserves a +1
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WHAT A BULLSHT DECISION.

So I get that willfully abused will be punish. (Ya, right, like those that abuse the goon glitch). I get those that unintentionally got extra obs from lag are safe. What is SERIOUSLY F'd up are those that did not even get an opportunity to get just one. Where is the F'ing logic???

Someone who was lucky enough to receive 6-10 orbs gets to +10 multiple pieces of equipment while other like myself at +7 to +9 are screwed? Sorry PWI, you people just plain suck!!!

BTW - Can I get the list of colleges where you graduated from so I know where NOT to transfer to??

Or has the crayola smudged so bad you can no longer read it.
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    by The Way , Before The Code 6jmmaab On Archosaur Server There Was Already Players Getting A Lot Of Orbs By Minutes!! And No Rollback Nothing, We Fvking Leave Them With Their 80 Orbs +10 -.-
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    **** YOU PWI STAFF.

no point to play this game any more.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You people obviously can't read. OP did not say anywhere about ''banning''. I think the punishment will be completely something different.

What type of punishment they can give ? They cannot hang the abusers. Either they can bann them or send them a WARNING MAIL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok im gonna say this and everyone can hate me if they wanna...u r selfish all who wants rollback...i made my stuffs in this 2 days and i should lose it...thats fair? thats the only option? So what if i lose more than 300mil+ cose of 2 rollbacks? thats not important...I DIDNT ABUSED CODE AND I DONT WANNA TAKE DMG COSE ABUSERS!!!
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    someone unsitaleed game !
    nice +1
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013

"You've been one bad boy there, don't u dare doing something like that again, or we will have to spank you, for this one time you can keep our 10k dollars to yourself" Your's sincerely PWEb:shutup
  • lilhiawatha
    lilhiawatha Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey PWI, Can I have the back the Salary that I paid last year for the guy that messed this up? You can have my account back ! This is the worst response you could give at this time. Especially with the problems that still exist in the game, quests that aren't fixed, lag spikes, accounts disconnecting. these you ignore just like you will ignore the people who took advantage of this problem. Well you just lost a paying customer. Good luck paying those people to find the "specific few". Anyone in the technology world knows that cost of doing that is more than a roll back. Good Luck PWI. There are some great new game out there that FIX problems when they occur.
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013

True, maybe they'll punish people by giving them JoDs/Deity and some SoW...
    Cuz that's all they do, support the people who abuse/glitch the game.
  • caius775
    caius775 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its time to quit pack your bags everyone and lets hit the road who is with me??
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Fine, then make the ****ing code redeemable so people that didn`t get a single 1 can still get them.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What type of punishment they can give ? They cannot hang the abusers. Either they can bann them or send them a WARNING MAIL.

They can only issue bans as far as I know. I doubt they will tamper with the gear and de-refine them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please explain to me how this is the "best solution?"

The abusers get BANNED for what they were doing.

Their gear doesnt go ANYWHERE since its NONBANKABLE, NONTRADEABLE and BOUND to their characters ... And its not AHable as some of you cried on about rofl

No reroll and nothing hurt by the spam of the orbs.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    red Spam On Archosaur Right Now ! They Using **** Code Here! Help ?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    overcomem wrote: »
    **** YOU PWI STAFF.

no point to play this game any more.

So young
    So angry
    Darn that rap music
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hope any and all who abused this code gets them orbs removed or perma band.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There can be much more different types of punishment than ban or warning. They could just make these code abusers gears back to 0, or delete the whole gear. Now that would be a real punishment.
This discussion has been closed.