Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What Kind Of Punishment ?? Banned For 1 Or 2 Week Then The ******fvcking
    Abuser Come Back With All His Gears And Wep +10 ?????????????????????
  • Virtualoid - Dreamweaver
    Virtualoid - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Still, what about those who were at work/sleeping/couldn't get nothing at all 'cos the overload?

._.
  • Kingrufus - Heavens Tear
    Kingrufus - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

What about the people who where not able to get anything at all because of the abuse(me being one of them) what do we get? b:surrender
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    K... Just realized my main is on Heaven's Tear. Which, means I wasn't supposed to get the dragon orbs. I got 3, sold them to the merchant for 100 coin each. Does admin wanna take the 300 coin back or just not worry about it? Least i'm being honest and not trying to take advantage of a glitch like so many have.
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    + How u gonna recognize who abused it on purpose and who was honest. This is the worst solution u could do, but it doesn't surprise me
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Will the code become usable again?

What about the people who got nothing?
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is a bull.****..meybe they will get a 3 day ban or 1 week..and they will still have refine..GJ PWi i will quite,..** this
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can PWE send me 100xDOrbs then ban me for 1 week, so I can +11/+12 my gear when I come back?
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So your going to ban them, correct? I recommend you perm-ban them, because we know if something like this happens again you can bet your @ss they will do it again. What about us, the ones who didn't get anything? Will there be another code?

You really should put ALL of the information in the OP so you wouldn't have to be asked the same question over and over and over and over again.
    f:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    one week ban as is usual for this poorly managed joke of a game.

Please, it will be a 3 day ban just like how the goon glitch was handled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The first code u guys sended by email just gived me 1 orb, i sended a ticket and the response was a massive code, redeem page was colapsed so i couldnt pget the reward, now the code expired.

Result: u rolled back the server, as compensation i got just 1 orb.

Will i fix that too?

Check your email. I only got 1 orb in the first email as well, then they sent one more email with 2 more codes for just the missing orbs.
  • XxDanathorxX - Archosaur
    XxDanathorxX - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so, lets abuse the system, pass from 0 to full +10, +11for free

what do u have to pay?

oh, only dont log pwi for 3 days

seems like a legit trade b:laugh b:laugh

congratulations to all those that managed to abuse, and for those that didnt even got a single orb, im sorry maybe next life b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

YAY!!! the cheaters won't win!!!b:victory f:victory
  • jojorafacat
    jojorafacat Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What's totally amazing to me is how PWI could possibly make such a simple mistake on something they have done multiple times in the past the right way! I mean every anniversary, every facebook blessing, every dreamchaser pack... the system knows how to recognize if someone has cashed in the reward already.

Seriously? they couldnt figure this out?

Somi.
  • lizardbeth420
    lizardbeth420 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

the only things i recieved where the 3 bound orbs 10 Hyper exp Stones and a couple of the exp scrolls that gave 20k exp each and a few members of my faction reveived the event gold cards as well not fair if u ask me but im just wondering why everyone didnt get the samething
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Probably the best middle of the road solution they could of came up with. Abusers get punished (hopefully), Unfornuatley those that where not awake or present for the code get left out in the cold. I guess PWI is going by the risk/ reward managment style. Not worth the risk doing another code give away to multi servers. Sorry for those that got left out in the cold.

Abusers will get a 3-day ban. How is that even a solution?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so, what about the people that did not have the oppurtunity to redeem the code even the allotted one time? will it just be "you missed the 5 hours it was up and now it's gone thanks to a handful of dooshbags, sucks to be you"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    magmabeast wrote: »
    Wow they are taking the lazy way out again even though 70% of the forum users wanted a rollback...
    3 day ban for +10 gear id would have loved that but didnt even get one...
    fixed >> thers alot of pple who dont use the forums tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • payazo05
    payazo05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ban is not a good idea but if they remove those orb from the gear of those abuser will be betterb:laugh
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

this is the biggest bullcrap ever. I know at least 20 people on my server with over 200 Dragon Orb Ocean in their inventory right now. I have their print screens and I could post them, but I will not, I hope they use and abuse the system forever.

This is the reason why goonz glitch abusers are still ingame profiting from the advantage they got and legitimate players still trying to solo PV to hit 105.
    This is the reason why EVERY glitch and bug in PWI must be exploited to max. As always nothing happened to those who did it and it never will. There will be probably a few temp bans and that's it.
    So my fellow players, what we've learn from this is: be sure in the future to abuse , glitch , bot and exploit this game to max because there is no punishment.

This is my last PWI forum post. I will delete the game I will NEVER play a game from PWE again.

Goodbye.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxtriedfailedxx
    xxtriedfailedxx Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone keeps asking questions and saying that it's unacceptable and whatnot, but we all know damn well that they won't read a single one of our posts.

No rollback, even though that's what 70% of people want. lololol tnx pwi u 2 gud
  • johnz11
    johnz11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT GOT NOTHING??? THERE IS A WAY TO GIVE THEM THE REWARD??? I HOPE IN FURTHER UPDATE...b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • XxMahoxX - Lost City
    XxMahoxX - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    very reasonable the update of the gms, ty b:bye
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how we will know that justice was served ?
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow nice punishment... that was sarcasm btw. All players who received nothing should be compensated by in game mail delivery. Also I hope the punishment ban those players for atleast 3-6 months but I would personally perma ban them.

Also anyone quitting on HT server mail Jakerams all your valuables.
  • wissamidrissi
    wissamidrissi Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can PWE send me 100xDOrbs then ban me for 1 week, so I can +11/+12 my gear when I come back?

Yes please I got nothing, send me 100 and ban me too !!!! wtf they are thinking.
    this is even worst then roll back. I am afraid nobody will be punished also, it's just words, if they could detect who did and who didn't, that means they could roll back only the changes to those people which they can't, means they can't know who got the orbs.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    really, you guys from those other servers are never happy!!!
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what Kind Of Punishment Please ???? 1 Week Ban Then The Code Abuser Come Back With His ****** Gears +10

Nice Job Pwi!
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    fixed >> thers alot of pple who dont use the forums tho

They had not codes though,
    their opinion not necessary.

Although they would like to do same as 70% of visitors of forum.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

LOL, same to me!!!
This discussion has been closed.