Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• evan33423
    evan33423 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sinme79 wrote: »
    ^Proof that even handicapped monkeys can play PWI b:laugh

OMG you are right b:laugh
  • shivyz
    shivyz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They can not do anything of that scale it would take FOREVER for them to do and is not an effective solution at all sorry

well based on todays techonology anything can happen. and u never no they got allot ppl over there. and it is effective, if they find a a way, there are others ways then just roll back, 24 hour roll back wouldn't be bad, I agree with that but an entire few days to a week roll back think bout it
  • Keileena_PL - Harshlands
    Keileena_PL - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dont Roll Back Or Else It Will Be A Huge Loss For Those Who Farm Or Spend Coins In Game. Last RollBack Took 350mil Away And Again 1RollBack This Time 200mil Will Go From Myside. Atleast PayBack Then If You RollBack .

My Coins 550Mil :(

You lost much more from not getting +12 gear
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They need to disable PWI asap until they decide weather to rollback or not, the longer this takes the more effect it will have on people. it best to disable the entire server until this issue is resolved.

^^ this.
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All these that say u lose 200mils+ for 2 days..**** u never farm that much in 2 days..or u just pissed because u used the boot for nothing 2 days..or what?!...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fkcpwe wrote: »
    They need to respond asap, I don't wanna go and play through the weekend to lose all of my progress b:surrender

I haven't bothered doing anything since the glitches happened. Is it bad I tell everyone to stop playing in case of a roll back?

Either way, if there isn't a roll back by today, we can pretty much expect none to come. Rolling back after 2 hours of NW will be insane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If there's a roll back won't it go back to after maint? All my TT's, exp-grinding, and full warsongs would mean nothing. Just a waste of time during 2x. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandydora
    pandydora Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Either rollback or catch everyone up -who didn't cheat (intentional or not) to those who got multiple....which won't happen...so roll it back! But pls do so quickly so we can move forward in this situation rather than hanging out wondering if all we are doing is pointless til rollback. Thanks for your consideration pwi
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No you need to look at the big picture...the current game state is screwed. As it is now u have many lame players that got free high end refines while others didnt. So any loss you have from a roll back will be small compared to the damage already done on the servers if left as is.

This.
    Either way you look at it, there will be unhappy people, but this was a mess up on their end. I am personally content for whatever they choose to do, whether it be ban the 'abusers' (even though its technically not abuse, because there was a message saying that you can use that code after 10 minutes) or a roll back. I enjoy this game, and the people I play with. This, was not a smart move. It will cause many problems.

1.) Rollback: a few days, to the last restore point. It will be hectic, people will lose stuff, but pwi will have this 10* mess cleared up. It will make it to where (hopefully) not all their cash players will rage quit, so they still have income coming in.

2.) Ban the abusers~ Bad idea, some people I know personally were getting sent to an error page so they would go back and resend the message, not thinking it would give them more. Plus if you really look at it, a big majority of the players did it, thinking "its okay, it says come back in 10 minutes". If they ban all of them, thats a huge chunk of the playerbase, then they will lose other members on account of those members losing people they game with to a ban. Not smart.

3.) DO NOTHING AND WAIT FOR R10: f:hehe heck yes, this is a theory. they will do nothing about it, everyone will keep their awesome refines and stuff, but will release the stuff for the new expansion sooner, which wipes the floor with our current gear I am hearing. who knows.~ it will make a lot of people rage too.

No matter what happens, people are going to rage, people are going to qq. ^^ Just ride it out guys. Something will happen, or nothing will happen.
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    1000 Players say Yes to the Rollback, to clean the server! Too many players got more than 3 orb... they got 50+

- Rollback the servers to the 20th, after maint
    - As compensation, make one of these page where we will chose a toon that will receive the gift (orbs, etc) by mail (ingame mail) and 1 time

Only a rollback could save the servers

Only 1000 bots spammer and ppl clicking on stuff they dont read want it and another 500 that voted the same way dont want it ;)
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yea totally agreed ..... Not Rolling back will be a Huge loss for PWI revenue than rolling back b:angry

Except you are then saying - they would only roll back for those that can toss $$$$ at the game.. I got my neck and adorn to +7 and +8 by farming.

But that hard farming was ALSO done during the time people want to roll back and I don't want my hard work rolled back as well as the items I got from packs.

I left once before because of the Goons' glitch and nothing being done. This would suck if something was done... both side hurt - doing something or not doing something.

Guess it comes down to - what we can get over and past easier.

Arch was rolled back to fix script issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is what happened to me aswell. I tried to redeem the code for my archer and i thought it hadn't redeemed because of server overload. Now my mailbox is full of stuff i didn't even know i had.

thats what i tried to explain to the chu-chu boy aka apple boy but they wont believe b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Are you people really that selfish. Seriously you are crying like little *******. Go get a life. You are so selfish you want those people farming this double drop to lose what they spent time doing. You are so selfish you want to see those people questing and doing there daily's to lose that time they spent working on there toon to improve it. You are so selfish one person got more than 3 and you didn't who cares .. seriously. Come on people you are acting stupid.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Thank You PWI FOR YOUR GENEROSITY
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Are you people really that selfish. Seriously you are crying like little *******. Go get a life. You are so selfish you want those people farming this double drop to lose what they spent time doing. You are so selfish you want to see those people questing and doing there daily's to lose that time they spent working on there toon to improve it. You are so selfish one person got more than 3 and you didn't who cares .. seriously. Come on people you are acting stupid.

more then 3? It's 50 and more you imbecile and it's not jelousy IT'S GAME RUINING
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Except you are then saying - they would only roll back for those that can toss $$$$ at the game..

They are a business,
    cash shoppers are the people who pay for you to be allowed to play this game.
    Without cash shoppers, the game could not run and you wouldn't get to play.
    Even you, should appreciate them for helping you to be able to play the game at all.

Your farming in 2 days is not worth somebody's entire weeks pay from a full time job.
    Even the people who farmed their +10 orbs and spent the time earning it without cash shopping are f-cked over the equivalent in work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Except you are then saying - they would only roll back for those that can toss $$$$ at the game..

Not really either way its a loss ... If they dont roll back both people who pay cash like me and also the pals who work hard will quit both will result in loss for PWE .

Do the math .

Only bunch left will me glitch abusers and people who dont care about game economy or others who work hard for their gear .
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what Happens To Those That Got Nice Things From Packs They Paid For In The Cash Shop?

What Happens To Folks That (like Me) Spent An Insane Amount Of Time Leveling Their Pets, Or Themselves, Or Drops ?

What About The Ones That Got The 1 In A Zillion - Rare Drop They've Been Waiting For?

And Etc.. Etc..

those That Got 50 Orbs +10 Is The Real Problem, It Can Destroy The Game !! Too Many Players Got More Than 50 Orb !
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    now whats gonna happen? didnt get 1 thing do i get to look forward to a roll back now? and lose all my hard work or no rollback and even more of my work and money negated by a single action? video games are supposed to be fun
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • bankitall
    bankitall Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Really people,

You asked for an orb for all to make it fair for all and you got it

You are now asking for them to do a roll back because you got 0 and some got 3 and someone else got 30

You say it
  • bonersez
    bonersez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can't even keep up with reading all the posts!

The PWI Gods will decide our fate soon.

And we will grovel before them once again like puerile mortals.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wtf rollback lock momy that kid has beter toys then me is not fair ask god to rollback time so you can go and do some **** to an old men to buy me new toys this is you guy wining like some 5 year old child this is not abusers is marketing on archos token is runing with 21k so us low lv players cant buy ****s that wee need so wee use ower brains to get mony wee sell tings that others dont do becuse they scam us so stop wining like some ***** and go an play the fuking game ---> youb:cry

Youre the only child i see so far ....

On topic, i dont even care anymore what they do if theyd just hurry up giving us information. I wanna know if it is worth playing now or if they probably make a rollback and its better to wait ><
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone posting it is unfair that they did not get to take advantage of the code, stop it.
    You are not the group which this has hurt.

Anyone who spent time or money, especially money, getting their gears to +10 was just given an enormous slap in the face.

Most people using 10* orbs use them for 8,9,&10 refines.
    1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

Some people got over 100 10* orbs on Lost City server,
    not only did they instantly get what others paid $600 for, they also got to spam Tishas for +12 and if it failed oh well, free +10 to try again.

Their customers, are the people who really got f-cked over.

They pay for the game that you are

playing. :)

Yeah that's awesome but frankly idc. I stick on my money here and there to get stuff and mostly farm. It's taken me FOUR years just to get full g16 with a couple times of quitting. You wanna talk about a slap in the face its a slap in the face to see someone start the game lvl to 100 in a couple weeks and then slap full r9rr on their character with the credit farming its stupid it ruins the game because people who can only afford a 20 here in there on to the game get screwed over and quit. Oh wait thats already in progress that's why there are no noobs because there are a few OP ppl that actually farmed and then we have 200 ppl full r9rr that used the old credit card so they can one hit everyone and quit the game after a year cus their bored.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If there's a roll back won't it go back to after maint? All my TT's, exp-grinding, and full warsongs would mean nothing. Just a waste of time during 2x. b:sad

I know the rest want to finish here.. but I just had to stop to say ... love your small signature image. Very cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so funny yet again a cleric who had most +7 and +6 now if +10/+11

why?
    she used orb to make all armor and wep till +10 and thanks to event gold with tisha she tried till +11

xD she told me she failed few times but since she still have tons +10* orb she kept refining with tisha till she got few +11 ;D
  • pandydora
    pandydora Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013

lmao and this I bet is one player who abused the system. QQ'ing over farming dq rather than those who are now more powerful with all their multiple free orbs that they didn't work for. I put a lot of sweat and tears and hard work into my gear...and now there are a ton who have bypassed me due to their dishonesty. I used the code once because that's what it said to do.
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wish they would hurry up and decide what to do for reasons such as NW is tonight: I don't wanna go to NW, get tokens, and then find out "Oh hey btw everyone we are rolling back during maint" b:angry plus this is causing WAY to much problems with other people from other servers. this is a PWI riot going on. I think the GM's are probably reading ALMOST 200 pages of posts and laughing about it just to watch the fireworks. it needs to ends NOW. make up ure minds already and inform people what is going on! this is Friday so I know GMs are around somewhere. so get on the ball, post an update on what is going on and be done with it. this is getting out of hand with people fighting and arguing over mistakes that was done. so GM's grow up and let everybody know what is going on. Either u guys are rolling back, fine with me, if u guys are banning, fine as well or u guys isn't gonna do anything at all over this deal, whatever, just INFORM US ALREADY! b:surrender b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
  • ajeya248#8485
    ajeya248#8485 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am going ISNANE now . I dont even know if they do rollback will they return my coins or not . I am so ****ed.

If this time they dont return my coins , i will flush the forum by spamming my coins.b:irritatedb:irritatedb:irritatedb:angryb:angryf:strivef:
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Shut your filthy mouth kid, people worked for years to +10 or more their gears, now scum like you can get that in 2 hours by pressing the mouse with your little fat stubby fingers, not to mention all the people that spent money in this game on ocean orbs, some people are too **** to comprehend this major issue on a global scale, we are not talking about smth. cheap and useless, refines are what only matter in this game basically now stupid monkeys like you get free items that should be hard to get which is pathetic!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bankitall wrote: »
    Really people,

You asked for an orb for all to make it fair for all and you got it

I still don't see how there was mass rage over Archosaur Orb code being used on other servers, and if there was such rage, it was nonexistent compared to this.

PWI should have just said "Oh well" right then and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    captainr wrote: »
    now whats gonna happen? didnt get 1 thing do i get to look forward to a roll back now? and lose all my hard work or no rollback and even more of my work and money negated by a single action? video games are supposed to be fun

Your 2 days of "hard work" on the "supposed to be fun" game do not equal the entire weeks worth of pay from a full time job that got sh-t on for hundreds of people. sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.