Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone posting it is unfair that they did not get to take advantage of the code, stop it.
    You are not the group which this has hurt.

Anyone who spent time or money, especially money, getting their gears to +10 was just given an enormous slap in the face.

Most people using 10* orbs use them for 8,9,&10 refines.
    1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

Some people got over 100 10* orbs on Lost City server,
    not only did they instantly get what others paid $600 for, they also got to spam Tishas for +12 and if it failed oh well, free +10 to try again.

Their customers, are the people who really got f-cked over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexcion - Lost City
    Alexcion - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    it was me.. and yes it is an "universal code"
    ohhh my bad it means can be used by anyone on any server
    if im right we have west, east, and some other...
    so... i dont want to go in details... but add all those people and it was not for 1 hour... and even now still happening

I'm completely aware it was a universal code.. even if I chose to give it to my EP on LC and then my Barb on Harshlands (non-existent currently, but trying to make an example here).. It's still the same account.. Clearly if I did this 5 times per name they could figure out who it was.. The code was only active for about an hour to an hour and a half.. I was on when it was released and I was on when it was "expired". The only reason it's "still happening" is because people decided to open their mail.

Rofl...

I do agree (lol), but I don't want them to die, nor do I necessarily want them to get banned, I do however want their excessive orbs to be removed from the game. Though that obviously sounds a lot easier said than done... as it will be a lot of work, reagrdless if 50, 150 or 1050 people did it. D:

LMAO.. I didn't mean they should literally die.. rather it was an expression of my agitation with them... How are they going to remove the DOrbs if they have been used? What about the 100 event gold each turn in? The HP charm? The exp? *sigh* There is no easy solution to this unfortunately... My only suggestion is to take the handful of people that excessively abused it and ban them or something... Sure, you might miss a couple, but it minimizes the damage to the server and to the other players by the leveling of gameplay without reduction of what they (the innocent players) have worked for over the last week...

imho
  • tigerlove13
    tigerlove13 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ok from my point of view,,i seen code went to log in my info,,,then press submit button,,but when hit submit it kept spinning never said my code was redeemed successfully so i kept doing it,,finally a message came up and said i cannot log code again for 10 minutes,,so i figured ok my code must of redeemed,,i went to log on my main and my mail box was full,,i had double the amount you were suppose to get,,so i got 6 orbs and double everything else but those that got 30-100 orbs must of seen that glitch waited the 10 minutes and kept doing it,,but what about the innocent ones who were waiting for it to say successfully redeemed and it didnt so u kept submitting and didnt know what happened until you logged on your toon,,,so do u consider these people abusers? should they be banned cause of a game glitch they didnt even know was happening?
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone posting it is unfair that they did not get to take advantage of the code, stop it.

Anyone who spent time or money, especially money, getting their gears to +10 was just given an enormous slap in the face.

1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

not only did they instantly get what others paid $600 for, they also got to spam Tishas for +12 and if it failed oh well, free +10 to try again.

JESUS CHRIST WE GOT THE PICTURE... POST SOMETHING NEW b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sinme79 wrote: »
    Yeah, OK FlyRanger
    You charged zen? Why? You're probably the BIGGEST merchant on DW. You have so much coin that I find it hard to believe you have any real need to use the boutique. IJS. >.>

I was out pking and needed a charm quickly so I bought some gold to get a charm so I didn't have to go to safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any computer programmer can tell you they can roll back 24 hours. and to be honest they should roll it back 24 hours and do away with all codes dont give anyone anything for a thank for playing gift. that way all your cash players will be happy they are the ones that keep the game free for everyone else. i just wished i could roll back my life i wouldnt have made any mistakes then, but i am human just like your pwi programmers so give them a break they screwed it up just ask them to roll it back after all it is the simplest solution. if you made that much coin and stuff before this happened you can do it again after a rollback. just quit your crying seriously 196 pages of it.

Only if they made a backup in this particular case.

Also ye ... 24h backup would have been ideal and tbh if it was possible i think they would have done it already !

Also ye rollback 24 hours and just give us x3 instead of x2 or something and everyone will be happy xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    CM is prolly waiting for 200 th page b:laughb:chuckle
    Most likely waiting for his last 5 minutes of work before the weekend so he will be able to run away for the weekend without having to deal with the rage PWI's decision will raise.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any computer programmer can tell you they can roll back 24 hours.

pwserver not work like a wincrap.... rollback takes 1 minute if they have backup from the past, else there is NOWAY TO ROLLBACK WITHOUT IT! maybe they learned from last issue which was on archosaur and wrote a proper autobackup system to all server which makes gzip on gamedbd in everyhour.
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wtf rollback lock momy that kid has beter toys then me is not fair ask god to rollback time so you can go and do some **** to an old men to buy me new toys this is you guy wining like some 5 year old child this is not abusers is marketing on archos token is runing with 21k so us low lv players cant buy ****s that wee need so wee use ower brains to get mony wee sell tings that others dont do becuse they scam us so stop wining like some ***** and go an play the fuking game ---> youb:cry

^Proof that even handicapped monkeys can play PWI b:laugh
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dont even put another code just mail them to players who are active .......
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They need to disable PWI asap until they decide weather to rollback or not, the longer this takes the more effect it will have on people. it best to disable the entire server until this issue is resolved.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryfft - Raging Tide
    Ryfft - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Whn I first started seeing the red spam, I was pretty pissed about it all. Then I found the code for myself, and tried it. After 20 minutes or so I finally got to the page. Followed the steps and nothing happened, so i got bored and moved on. About 15 minutes later my mail was flooded with the stuff. Not sure how or why, but hey **** happens, right? Of course I used what I was given, and if they rollback like half the people want, *** it, who cares? And if they don't, right thnx for the early xmas present, pw devs. Just made all things pvp a bit more interesting. I'm game to hand out some *** kickings and take some in kind. It's all in fun, be it good or malevolent in it's intent, fun is fun and when i fall, someone will have fallen with me. f:grin
  • XxMahoxX - Lost City
    XxMahoxX - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    shashahah wrote: »
    sry for posting that late, was afk...
    anyway, due to an issue i had 2 yrs ago (GM response from back then) its only possible for them to track what u CURRENTLY got in ur mailbox, but as soon as u delete the mail (and get the item out of it b4 ofc) they cant tell whether or not theres been anything at all

hence why i dont think they can track down who abused this or not, given the glitch is caused by the system messing up in w/e way so it cant track if and how often uve already redeemed the code

they can track it cause I had a probleam like two months ago and I did ereased the mail and they could track what I got, so maybe would be a lot of work for them but I think they can track it.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013

1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

That's a great QQ story but i dont feel sorry for cs'ers. And the amount of ppl who ACTUALLY farm their gear is very small compared to the credit farmers. No you stop ppl do have a reason to be pissed if some people on server gets 100s of orbs while ppl like me got nothing yeah that's a great reason to be pissed. I do truely feel sorry for people who farmed +10 but the amount of "abusers" is over estimated like stated many times in this forum it's a handful of ppl.

To add, a great majority of people got 3 or possibly at max 9 orbs or something. So IF their gears were already +7 than they could make 1-3 gears +10. So they wouldnt even be full +10 if they abused the system twice. The people who abused it a crapload of times should just get the banhammer. I understand the page said can only redeem once every 10 minutes but GM on forum page said once every account. And yall are the reason ppl like me got nothing so bring on the banhammer!!!
  • shivyz
    shivyz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No you need to look at the big picture...the current game state is screwed. As it is now u have many lame players that got free high end refines while others didnt. So any loss you have from a roll back will be small compared to the damage already done on the servers if left as is.

Well as I said BEFORE they could just lower the refines of ppl who used the Dorbs from packs, ANNNNDDD get rid of the excess DD orbs, anndddddd I never said it should be left as is, as for excess items, correct it
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    Most likely waiting for his last 5 minutes of work before the weekend so he will be able to run away for the weekend without having to deal with the rage PWI's decision will raise.

So true ! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gm's Are You Going To Say Something Or Not, It's A Major Problem That Need's Solving Before You Go On Your Weekend.
  • GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
    GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wooooo 200 Pages, We Did It !!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    shivyz wrote: »
    Well as I said BEFORE they could just lower the refines of ppl who used the Dorbs from packs, ANNNNDDD get rid of the excess DD orbs, anndddddd I never said it should be left as is, as for excess items, correct it

They can not do anything of that scale it would take FOREVER for them to do and is not an effective solution at all sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's a great QQ story but i dont feel sorry for cs'ers. And the amount of ppl who ACTUALLY farm their gear is very small compared to the credit farmers. No you stop ppl do have a reason to be pissed if some people on server gets 100s of orbs while ppl like me got nothing yeah that's a great reason to be pissed. I do truely feel sorry for people who farmed +10 but the amount of "abusers" is over estimated like stated many times in this forum it's a handful of ppl.

To add, a great majority of people got 3 or possibly at max 9 orbs or something. So IF their gears were already +7 than they could make 1-3 gears +10. So they wouldnt even be full +10 if they abused the system twice. The people who abused it a crapload of times should just get the banhammer. I understand the page said can only redeem once every 10 minutes but GM on forum page said once every account. And yall are the reason ppl like me got nothing so bring on the banhammer!!!

well dont be hating cash shoppers .... IF you work hard in game they work hard in real to spend their money ... loss in on both the end .. Doesnt matter if the either of the population is less or more ..

In fact the paying users are the one who help PWI crew get new expansions and stuff without them i dont think PWI will be running this long ..
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013

1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

That's a great QQ story but i dont feel sorry for cs'ers.

They pay for the game that you are

playing. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archsoaur map is back up.

I'll update the Final Compensation thread with information in the next hour.
    I'm hoping to be able to say something of worth, and not "I don't know yet."

time is gone
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GM please reply this, dont be lazy.....
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In fact the paying users are the one who help PWI crew get new expansions and stuff without them i dont think PWI will be running this long ..

Is that the reason why we keep switching CMs and reducing their forum presence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ajeya248#8485
    ajeya248#8485 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dont Roll Back Or Else It Will Be A Huge Loss For Those Who Farm Or Spend Coins In Game. Last RollBack Took 350mil Away And Again 1RollBack This Time 200mil Will Go From Myside. Atleast PayBack Then If You RollBack .

My Coins 550Mil :(
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They need to respond asap, I don't wanna go and play through the weekend to lose all of my progress b:surrender
  • Prime_zz - Heavens Tear
    Prime_zz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If Pwi Roll Back For This ****... I Wanna My R9 Back To, The One That The Hacker Npcd... And Pwi Say To Me It Wasnt Possible To Get It Back... I Would Say Close The Game...
  • satanloveyouxoo
    satanloveyouxoo Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Whn I first started seeing the red spam, I was pretty pissed about it all. Then I found the code for myself, and tried it. After 20 minutes or so I finally got to the page. Followed the steps and nothing happened, so i got bored and moved on. About 15 minutes later my mail was flooded with the stuff. Not sure how or why, but hey **** happens, right? Of course I used what I was given, and if they rollback like half the people want, *** it, who cares? And if they don't, right thnx for the early xmas present, pw devs. Just made all things pvp a bit more interesting. I'm game to hand out some *** kickings and take some in kind. It's all in fun, be it good or malevolent in it's intent, fun is fun and when i fall, someone will have fallen with me. f:grin

this is what happened to me aswell. I tried to redeem the code for my archer and i thought it hadn't redeemed because of server overload. Now my mailbox is full of stuff i didn't even know i had.
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What happens to those that got nice things from packs they PAID for in the Cash Shop?

What happens to folks that (like me) spent an insane amount of time leveling their pets, or themselves, or drops ?

What about the ones that got the 1 in a zillion - rare drop they've been waiting for?

and etc.. etc..

well you will get a chance to enjoy that 1 more time
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    time is gone

Give the guy a break, for all we know he is in discussion about it with his higher-ups/team/w/e it is he talks with.

He didn't ask for this either, and before anyone goes yelling "BUT HE POSTED THE CODE"

Just because he posted it doesnt mean he's responsible for it.
This discussion has been closed.