Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Final Compensation - For All (Updated)!

General Stats:
    First Post: 11-21-2013
    Last Post: 11-22-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 1 days
    Total Posts: 1824
    Average Posts Per Day: 1824.0

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    TZoner - Raging Tide (52)
    jairoluis (38)
    AiIeana - Raging Tide (37)
    Thrieya - Lost City (32)
    Abonimus - Raging Tide (31)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (31)
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur (29)
    LodeJunior - Archosaur (25)
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon (23)
    karmelia (23)
    Toliman - Raging Tide (22)
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur (20)
    Momentarily - Harshlands (20)
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary (15)
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver (14)
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear (13)
    VairyHagina - Morai (13)
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur (13)
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur (13)
    Kargoror - Lost City (13)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 314616
    Total Sentences: 179545
    Average Words per Post: 172.5
    Average Words per Sentence: 1.8
    Average Sentences per Post: 98.4
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.2
    Average Letters per Word: 4.6

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    balls (168238)
    code (1145)
    rollback (882)
    back (800)
    orbs (709)
    game (555)
    roll (535)
    server (465)
    something (366)
    everyone (361)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls (167837)"
    "balls balls balls.balls (181)"
    "balls balls.balls balls (181)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls (167650)"
    "balls balls.balls balls balls (179)"
    "balls balls balls.balls balls (177)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls balls (167467)"
    "balls balls balls.balls balls balls (177)"
    "balls balls balls balls balls.balls (177)"

This took me 26.4 s to finish

That's a lot of balls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can someone sugest a nice and easy way to fix this??? i dont think they are going to perform a roll back... and i have the feeling today's nation war is going to be 1 shot...b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • JennyBlazes - Harshlands
    JennyBlazes - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well, let's see, since the "situation" was available to everyone for a limited time, then it is fair...and what is fair in a PayToWin mmo anyway? Also no one forced anyone to charge any money on a FTP game, this is all covered in the TOS, you have to accept the good with the bad or gtfo...ijs
  • Psycho_sin - Lothranis
    Psycho_sin - Lothranis Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's a lot of balls

and so is what is going on, at which point is it fair that some people can get 50+ orbs (and openly admit it) yet i cant even get one
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    can someone sugest a nice and easy way to fix this??? i dont think they are going to perform a roll back... and i have the feeling today's nation war is going to be 1 shot...b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye

Give 100 10* orbs to everyone, I can't find a better solution than a roll back.
  • KatozX - Dreamweaver
    KatozX - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Answers GMs Answers! f:fume
  • bonersez
    bonersez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can all of those that are flush with orbs and happy, just put your arms around all of those that got screwed and give them a big, warm hug, please?

And let's get back to the game.

Thanks.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The game seems to have a lot of people willing to cheat. Wanting something they dont deserve and don't care if they do or not.
    In life if you were at a store bought $10 worth give them a $20 they give back $40 would you keep the money or point out the mistake and give the extra back?

That's a no-brainer. I'd give it back. I've even gone back into the store to pay when I realized they didn't charge me for the cat food on the bottom rack of the cart. Honesty is honesty.

And the sad thing is, there will be people laughing at that as if I'm some sort of gullible rube.

"Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

-jax-
  • johnz11
    johnz11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not a solution yet...gonna quit PWI in 3.........2........1................b:byeb:bye b:bye
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's a no-brainer. I'd give it back. I've even gone back into the store to pay when I realized they didn't charge me for the cat food on the bottom rack of the cart. Honesty is honesty.

And the sad thing is, there will be people laughing at that as if I'm some sort of gullible rube.

"Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

-jax-

b:victory Respect for you xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NC_Kitty - Sanctuary
    NC_Kitty - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it's only fair.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rawr

Fairly sure this was in regard to the whole orb glitch abuse. :$
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please was one of my most often used words? Yay, I'm a gentleman.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Elno - Raging Tide
    Elno - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am **** lol ask anyone else...the universal code give you 3 orbs not one...your a total moron if you really think you only got ONE orb from the universal code hang on let me find the exact contents for entering the code. CAN ANYONE POST THE CONTENTS YOU RECIEVE FOR ENTERING THE CODE FROM LAST NIGHT FOR THIS SILLY MAN TO SEE YOU GET 3 ORBS?

I got 4 orbs and 3 apples.........how many oranges do I have b:laugh
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    perdon0512 wrote: »
    so pwi will rollback or not? i want farm and i'm w8 for answer

i am unable to login on any of my accounts, it says 'disconnected from server'. Is this meaning thet the new rollback is in progress? or is it just another issue? pls somebody tell me if i am the only one with this problemb:shockedb:surrender
  • ragnaros6669
    ragnaros6669 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So, my take on this (and i really don't care if you care or not, if you didn't care you wouldn't be reading.) PWI won't do anything about this, because either way they go they will lose money. They screwed up big time, and there is no way to fix it. Some people have been busting *** leveling and farming, if they roll it back, those people will most likely leave. Then you have the cheaters that will leave if it gets rolled back, just because they think it's stupid. And of course, all the people that farmed all their gear, and bought it properly will leave if they don't roll back. Good job PWI.
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no rollback !!!!!!
    makes no fricken sense
    make mistake
    rollback
    give compensation
    mess up again
    rollback why?????b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

Yeah, just cuz some people will +11/+12 all gear, cuz they got 300 10* Orbs (plus Hp charm, NW pots, 10000 of Gold event - tisha/tiek for free) within few minutes using an glitch while other people receive exactly NOTHING we want a rollback? Come on people, that's not a good reason at all.
  • _dark_fariz_ - Harshlands
    _dark_fariz_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i only get 1 code after 30mintus try and more friends said me today or tomorrow get rollback i said you check screenshot of inventory,acc,bank,ttbank to see all player dont use glitch in orbs ..
  • ryeckoe
    ryeckoe Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    faruskas wrote: »
    i am unable to login on any of my accounts, it says 'disconnected from server'. Is this meaning thet the new rollback is in progress? or is it just another issue? pls somebody tell me if i am the only one with this problemb:shockedb:surrender
    server back up
    2r468uf.png
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also, this

I feel sorry for the guy that he has to deal with it sort of
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    JUST AFTER THE MASS DC ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER, A BUNCH OF PLAYERS STARTED GET ORB AGAIN f:stare LIKE THERE WAS A NEW CODE OUT AGAIN f:sweat PWI TEAM, HELP US!!

ROLLBACK THE SERVERS PLEASE
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The glich code included event cards etc too? o.o
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As we all know, the longer they wait the less likely there will be a rollback. Lets all quit together and play a different video game. Ps i can recommend a good one, it rhymes with ild ars ooo
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    hey hey hey...leave the kid alone... hes bad with maths...you need apples to explain him everything

LMFAO b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • xcrosheart
    xcrosheart Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i want to know ..people that cannot login or have some problem to log in and always dced ...is it someone that already get the code before?? or its someone that doens't get the code?? any clue...if by any chance its someone that get the code..then PWI already make a move to fix this problem then.. ?? any idea? b:surrender
  • Sweetfoxxy - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfoxxy - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Would b nice if people did not get greedy and frozed the page to redeem, I was not able to get it cuz to many people got greedy and frozed the page. b:sadb:cry had a goo for fair play and letting people all there a chance.
  • click1982
    click1982 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well once my email address for both accounts is sorted hopefully I might get back what I lost which amounts to millions of coins, magic +10 tomes various high lvl gear etc the list goes on, but with the amount of users they are having to compensate I will keep waiting till its my turn and hopefully they will find a way to refund the exp one toon which was about to hit 101 and on my wizzy which lost a lvl. b:sad
  • kkaki
    kkaki Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am **** lol ask anyone else...the universal code give you 3 orbs not one...your a total moron if you really think you only got ONE orb from the universal code hang on let me find the exact contents for entering the code. CAN ANYONE POST THE CONTENTS YOU RECIEVE FOR ENTERING THE CODE FROM LAST NIGHT FOR THIS SILLY MAN TO SEE YOU GET 3 ORBS?

dem caps , u mad bro? b:laugh clearly you are incapable to understand the true situation being that you werent on archosaur server so your just one big void sonny jim.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the way i see it pwi has a few options 1. rollback to last server back up 2. ban ppl who redeemd the code more then (x) number of times and send a code for the 3 orbs to anyone that didnt use it. 3. put the code back up and let ppl abuse it if they want 4. do nothing 5. server wipe, start from scratch =D 6.shut down pwi.... i would have to say that a rollback would be the best option to keep most ppl playing with the least number of ppl quiting the game.

My big laugh is how many of those who've majorly abused the code flaw, have already began planning on f'ing the system again, incase of a Rollback now that they've already used the orbs to get their items too +10-stats now, as they're now telling each other (Too take screen shots of all their gears incase to send to {PWI} in a ticket > so they can try and force PWI to restore their glitch boosted gears back to their ripoff state after a rollback) Talk about a Shamelessly leveled amount of Unmitigated Gaul !!?) They're actually are trying to find a way to cheat the system and get it so they can still keep their BS gears and **** over everyone else including the Admins & GMs of PWi...

~DefenderofDreams~ ^^this stuff typed above, is actually what many of them are trying to get ready for you and the others (in-charge) of the game, if you do do a rollback... So please be warned about it and don't fall for their BS ploy, if it does end up going back to a rollback (let their +10 gears stay sacrificed back at their previous stats) and don't give them it back at its glitch cheated +10 levels (because any gear at +10 prior to the codes debacle will still stay +10 after a roll back where as the cheated **** will reduce in level only)...b:bye

P.S. everyone: If you are going to snapshot anything to send in make it your character levels and any specialized items that you've bought and coin amounts during the codes glitching time, because atleast most of that will be on the level gains rather then **** claims that we can all send in to {PWi} if there is a rollback in the end over this...b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.