Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...So I'll just settle for repeating my opinion of roll back advocates: Greedy, whiny, immature hypocrites who want other people to suffer just because they didn't get what they wanted.

Actually from what I've seen it's the complete opposite.
    A lot of the people (on my server) that I've seen or talked to about a rollback that support the idea are people who already farmed between 20-200 mil worth of materials and coins, made gear, rerolled things, gained levels or xp, merched and bought zen.
    They might not like the idea of losing all this progress, but are willing to accept it to some degree to give up their progress and coins to clear this horribly broken and unbalanced critical error in the system. Possibly the most altruistic gesture a player can make in a game like this, and the polar opposite of being greedy, whiny, immature or hypocritical.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yet your expecting equality, nothing is ever equal or fair that is life if you expect otherwise your principles are equally in need of review.

@Shaft: That whole sentence. You're asking for balance and fairness from this game? I just giggled for a full minute at that.
  • oysterpear
    oysterpear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In my opinion if the Orbs hadnt the freakin **** red system spam message...half of the ppl wouldnt care b:chuckle
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    finally someone with sense... #1467

did you call for me Din?
  • SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver
    SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    glad to see someone working for r9 most the people that have r9 got it after they reduced the cost of making it all and bought it then. I mean if someone is gonna QQ it should be the first people that got R9 before PWI started dropping the cost on getting R9 stuff. Now about every other toon you see that is a main is R9 because it is so cheap to buy now.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will say one thing more about this while i wait for a GM to respond. The main thing i think that makes this super unfair is that all those people that got the code many times got to refine their gear to +10 and now get to OWN in PvP aspects vs people that DIDNT get the code at all or only once. So now TW, NW, and PvP are all pretty much pointless for people like me that actually worked for the refines and gear we have now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    malllliii wrote: »
    Sweetiebot, Do you like Justin Beiber?
    Sure, why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mweya - Heavens Tear
    Mweya - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't want any roll back >.> f:angryf:naughty just give a proper code for those who got nothing and get over it, it was a bug, bugs are everywhere in games,why would u punish players for ur mistake *sigh*

That's fine - give back your 20+ 10* orbs then. Or give me an opportunity to get my own 20+ orbs..

The other alternative is the roll back.

I don't care which of these PWI decides to do but how can I play if i get shorted 20 10* and 80% of the server has these. I have worked for years on my gears and overnight I am back basically to square 1.
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback Server Plss
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    oysterpear wrote: »
    In my opinion if the Orbs hadnt the freakin **** red system spam message...half of the ppl wouldnt care b:chuckle

couldn't be more true
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will say one thing more about this while i wait for a GM to respond. The main thing i think that makes this super unfair is that all those people that got the code many times got to refine their gear to +10 and now get to OWN in PvP aspects vs people that DIDNT get the code at all or only once. So now TW, NW, and PvP are all pretty much pointless for people like me that actually worked for the refines and gear we have now.

just this :3
  • Glandire - Harshlands
    Glandire - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls (167819)"
    "balls balls balls.balls (175)"
    "balls balls.balls balls (175)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls (167642)"
    "balls.balls balls balls balls (175)"
    "balls balls.balls balls balls (175)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls balls (167465)"
    "balls balls balls.balls balls balls (175)"
    "balls balls balls balls balls.balls (175)"

rofl f:laugh
  • Aryanz - Morai
    Aryanz - Morai Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fair, fair, fair, you keep repeating this word. I don't think it means what you think it means. And yes, I'm calling them greedy, because I'm pretty sure that if they'd had the chance, they'd have grabbed just as many orbs for themselves. As for the number of orbs I got? 6. They're still sitting in my bank. If I'd had the chance, I freely admit I'd have gotten more for myself.

As for your last sentence, LOL. Just LOL. Seriously? I've been working for R9 the past 2 years. Other people just buy it themselves. Do you see me complaining about that?

Lol to your last sentence..some ppl like farming real money than wasting time in farming ingame...everyone loose something to get something...but this time its not
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can i just have EVERYTHING else other then the darned orbs pls ? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • imstretch
    edited November 2013
    Sweetiebot, did you drink all my beer?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    imstretch wrote: »
    Sweetiebot, did you drink all my beer?
    Why do you care whether I did?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and people still getting orbs...........
    red spam does not stop.........
  • Mweya - Heavens Tear
    Mweya - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, people who want everyone to have the same rewards are greedy.

I don't want 300 D.Orb, I think what we all want is that everyone receive the same compensation. Why people who abused the system should have more than the others?

You should totally review your principles.

ok that is fine.. if you are not greedy send me your orbs and I will call it fair and I will start playing pwi again.

you can't calll other people greedy and enjoy your own 20+ 10* orbs and NOT be a total hypocrite
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They might not like the idea of losing all this progress, but are willing to accept it to some degree to give up their progress and coins to clear this horribly broken and unbalanced critical error in the system.

And that's where I'll say they're wrong. Not everyone who got the stuff was a +12 cashopper who didn't need it. For some people, this free stuff was something they'd been working on for years, and now it's evened the playing field for them to be given this free stuff. I'm not going to begrudge them their new advantages just because I don't have them myself. So calling this a broken, unbalanced game? It was already broken before these codes. This giveaway just fixed it for some people who were previously on the short end of the stick.
  • imstretch
    edited November 2013
    Why do you care whether I did?

Sweetiebot, cause you drank it all and left me none, please go buy more!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I remember you were one of the the ones, along with KittySama, asking for a compensation because a few people outside Archosaur were getting these orbs. They listed to you whiny-envious people, now bare with the consequences.
  • Raid_War - Heavens Tear
    Raid_War - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Im sorry dude but you are so far off as most of you people are.

The ones you all consider so OP and OWN in PvP, NW and even PVE already have their gear to +10 if not more. If anything, then this might have equipped their alts to +10 as well. But they wont OWN anything before they get passed +10 anyway.

Instead of all this QQ, take a deep breath and see what happens.
    Sure 20+ 10* orbs sounds nice, but really? to what use? It wont make people better players. It will just take abit longer for them to die...
  • whiteranger1
    whiteranger1 Posts: 9
    edited November 2013
    Would be nice to get this all sorted out soon so those of us who are trying to get our damn charge rewards could at least do so since that page is all tied up in this BS!! b:angry
  • xcrosheart
    xcrosheart Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol... i guess this thread will achieved a new record for 500 reply soon haha (for just 1 day).......for a 5 mins we got around 5-10 replies LOL.......

~_~ PWI make a choice already b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all the people that do not want a rollback are greedy, many of them worked hard for what they got and didn't even get orbs why should they be punished for a mistake made by PWE, no this is about a mistake that needs a way to be rectified not compensated and all the QQ'g isn't going to fix it rollback hurts the innocent ppl that did nothing many others didn't do anything wrong followed the directions on the site PWE is responsible for this they need to fix without bans and rollbacks and such, take the orbs out they can do a maintenance and remove them>>

how are they gonna take out the gears that ppl refined to +10 and how about the thousands of event gold ppl got aswell ????? i worked in rl to use $ to buy 10* orbs to +10 all my gears other ppl farmed hard to +10 all their gears and now alot of ppl get a full +10 set for free and a pile of event gold. worst thing yet is knowing how pwi handled previous glitches/abuses their not gonna do a damn thing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    imstretch wrote: »

Sweetiebot, cause you drank it all and left me none, please go buy more!
    Thank you for explaining that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aryanz - Morai
    Aryanz - Morai Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ok that is fine.. if you are not greedy send me your orbs and I will call it fair and I will start playing pwi again.

you can't calll other people greedy and enjoy your own 20+ 10* orbs and NOT be a total hypocrite

Agreed...some ppl just need to defend their own greediness by calling others the same.. thats human nature..cant blame them b:chuckle
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013

LOL to this. I received exactly 3 Orbs and I used on my G16 bound HA helm. I can link you all my gear latter if you want to.

EDIT: I'm here supporting the rollback, I don't want and don't need 20+ DOrb, I farmed enough to buy them all.

But if some people have no orb, others have only 3, why some people that abused the game should have 20+?

So SHUT if you don't know what you're talking about.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I remember you were one of the the ones, along with KittySama, asking for a compensation because a few people outside Archosaur were getting these orbs. They listed to you whiny-envious people, now bare with the consequences.

LOL what? please link a quote stating this and ill say sure i whined. The fact of the matter is that this isnt my fault so if your trying to put blame on me then have fun failing. This is a PWE error nothing to do with me agreeing with kitty that we need compensation. Hold on let me put my feels on for you...nope sorry cant find them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what happen this??....
This discussion has been closed.