Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have farmed a lot of money since this 2x started...But i want RollBack for the balance and fairness of the game. 3 Orbs wont have matterd but 50-60 Orbs and that amount of Event Gold does create a mess of the Economy of the server. So those who rely on merchandise would get affected. If You have farmed 100 mil in 2 days guys, you can do the same in 2 more days. But you cannot farm 2000 Gold worth of stuffs which others have done with the abuse of code and also the market price of the +10 orbs will go ridiculously down which will create much more loss to the ppl who played fair.

In short ppl will suffer more in the long run for this code abuse.

agree... i farmed 180m in the last 2 days but i don't care ... here we are speaking about ppl getting 1500 gold worth of ocean orbs lol
    rollback asap
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xcrosheart wrote: »
    cmon PWI...why it took so long to make a decision..the more time PWI wasted to think.. the worse the result will come..just make a choice already to fix this problem b:surrender
    because all this mess was not important enough for them to work overtime to fix it. They shut down the redeem page, left office for the day and went home. hoping it will magically fix itself during the night.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all the people that do not want a rollback are greedy, many of them worked hard for what they got and didn't even get orbs why should they be punished for a mistake made by PWE, no this is about a mistake that needs a way to be rectified not compensated and all the QQ'g isn't going to fix it rollback hurts the innocent ppl that did nothing many others didn't do anything wrong followed the directions on the site PWE is responsible for this they need to fix without bans and rollbacks and such, take the orbs out they can do a maintenance and remove them>>
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maybe they made a decision last night decided to let everyone get it our of their system, and are sitting around drinkin and smoking while laughing at everyone on the forums
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I suppose math has now power over this forum either.

nothing to with the math, my math could be complete off but the concept of how the world actually works
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • xcrosheart
    xcrosheart Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Too much time passed after the problems come...it will be worse to do rollback ..even a kid know about it already ..PWI took really much time to think QQ ...(even me, a person that did not get the code dont mind if rollback did not happend)...just make the code active again or just personally send a mail to us like NW Prize QQ...or just send it to account who did not get the code its simple ~_~ b:surrender
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm still in for a reroll!

f:grin

And I like reading the posts :D
    Spam this topic more :3
    You mad? f:grin
  • Wysteria - Heavens Tear
    Wysteria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    IMO b:surrender

+10 orbs should never have been given as compensation in the first place.

The compensation items should have been coded into a single pack and mailed to every player via the ingame mailing system and even just sent to the Archosaur server only.
  • FirstJustice - Lost City
    FirstJustice - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont even know why we're arguing over this.

There are two kinds of people. People who got what they wanted, and people who wish they got what they wanted. I didnt use the code. Probably one of the few.
    People keep talking about greedy, the thing is, would i have said no to a free gift? Hell no. Ofcourse not.
    However, pwi ***** up.

I think most of us agree that the way it went down is not fair in any way, but then again, what is fair. Some people abused the code without knowing, others abused it knowing well what they were doing. However, there is no way to make a difference between these two groups. So how exactly do you decide on who to punish, and how to punish them. For all we know, you're punishing an honest and fair player who got pulled into this vortex of a clusterfck.

Honestly, i dont like what happened. At all. But i dont want to biitch about it either. Would i have enjoyed have 45 10* orbs? *** yes. And anyone who says no is just a lying ****. Do i agree with what happened? Answer is no.

Now to the point. Is there a real solution to this *** up? No, simply because all options available, will cause just as many problems.
    - Keep it this way? People are pissed, sad and some even feel betrayed. Some even might quit.
    - Do a rollback? Everyone who got the amount of orbs they wanted, will be QQing. People's hard farming over the last couple of days will be gone. Some even might quit.

Either way, they're gonna lose something one way or another.
    I just hope they do something about it. Any suggestion i could give would make sound like a jelly biitch, so im gonna leave it up to pwe to figure it out. Something has to happen nonetheless.
  • Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear
    Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    **** you pwi
    Get your **** together
    Rollback HT you **** ****
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    I suppose math has now power over this forum either.
    xcrosheart wrote: »
    Too much time passed after the problems come...it will be worse to do rollback ..even a kid know about it already ..PWI took really much time to think QQ ...(even me, a person that did not get the code dont mind if rollback did not happend)...just make the code active again or just personally send a mail to us like NW Prize QQ...or just send it to account who did not get the code its simple ~_~ b:surrender

the reason why its taking so long is because its 7:30am server time, most of them prob wont even be in the office for another 30 min or so
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Ogo - Raging Tide
    Ogo - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My reaction everytime PWI tries to fix things
  • seeeeme
    seeeeme Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ;o this for just archosaur server really ? why until another server b:shocked
  • sanvita
    sanvita Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its about being FAIR. I get 3 d orbs while others get 300 d orbs. We don't need a roll back, GM can simply take the d orbs back. IF people already used the orbs, degrade their gear. This method will take a longer time than rolling back the servers. Since they r lazy and bad programmers, roll back seems the easiest to do.
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013

f:laughf:laughf:laughf:laughf:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont even know why we're arguing over this.

There are two kinds of people. People who got what they wanted, and people who wish they got what they wanted. I didnt use the code. Probably one of the few.
    People keep talking about greedy, the thing is, would i have said no to a free gift? Hell no. Ofcourse not.
    However, pwi ***** up.

I think most of us agree that the way it went down is not fair in any way, but then again, what is fair. Some people abused the code without knowing, others abused it knowing well what they were doing. However, there is no way to make a difference between these two groups. So how exactly do you decide on who to punish, and how to punish them. For all we know, you're punishing an honest and fair player who got pulled into this vortex of a clusterfck.

Honestly, i dont like what happened. At all. But i dont want to biitch about it either. Would i have enjoyed have 45 10* orbs? *** yes. And anyone who says no is just a lying ****. Do i agree with what happened? Answer is no.

Now to the point. Is there a real solution to this *** up? No, simply because all option available, will cause just as many problems.
    - Keep it this way? People are pissed, sad and some even feel betrayed. Some even might quit.
    - Do a rollback? Everyone who got the amount of orbs they wanted, will be QQing. People's hard farming over the last couple of days will be gone. Some even might quit.

I just hope they do something about it. Any suggestion i could give would make sound like a jelly biitch, so im gonna leave it up to pwe to figure it out. Something has to happen nonetheless.

I would've typed every last word of this out, but my attention span has been destroyed by watching too many short videos on YouTube this past week, and also possibly by too much caffeine/sugar. So I'll just settle for repeating my opinion of roll back advocates: Greedy, whiny, immature hypocrites who want other people to suffer just because they didn't get what they wanted.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread!
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Final Compensation - For All (Updated)!

General Stats:
    First Post: 11-21-2013
    Last Post: 11-22-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 1 days
    Total Posts: 1458
    Average Posts Per Day: 1458.0

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Momentarily - Harshlands (41)
    AiIeana - Raging Tide (28)
    jairoluis (26)
    TZoner - Raging Tide (26)
    LodeJunior - Archosaur (25)
    Toliman - Raging Tide (22)
    Abonimus - Raging Tide (21)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (21)
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur (20)
    karmelia (20)
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon (16)
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary (14)
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver (14)
    VairyHagina - Morai (13)
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur (13)
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur (13)
    arun89 (13)
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands (12)
    shashahah (12)
    Fabuleux - Lost City (11)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 280399
    Total Sentences: 176735
    Average Words per Post: 192.3
    Average Words per Sentence: 1.6
    Average Sentences per Post: 121.2
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.1
    Average Letters per Word: 4.7

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    balls (168177)
    code (918)
    rollback (743)
    back (560)
    orbs (514)
    game (421)
    server (371)
    roll (359)
    everyone (275)
    something (264)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls (167819)"
    "balls balls balls.balls (175)"
    "balls balls.balls balls (175)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls (167642)"
    "balls.balls balls balls balls (175)"
    "balls balls.balls balls balls (175)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "balls balls balls balls balls (167465)"
    "balls balls balls.balls balls balls (175)"
    "balls balls balls balls balls.balls (175)"

This took me 22.4 s to finish
    jairoluis wrote: »
    sweetiebot - state the number of orbs given by the redeem page until 3:20:53 AM 11/22/2013
    Sorry, I do not know what to say.

sweetiebot is asleep along with the pwi stuff
    I am bored! I would like to talk about global warming.

SweetieBot, are you there?
    What do you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Wysteria - Heavens Tear
    Wysteria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sweetiebot where are u sweetiebot
    Somewhere is cyberspace, how about you?
    SweetieBot: Fix this Glitch will ya?
    Is that an order?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would've typed every last word of this out, but my attention span has been destroyed by watching too many short videos on YouTube this past week, and also possibly by too much caffeine/sugar. So I'll just settle for repeating my opinion of roll back advocates: Greedy, whiny, immature hypocrites who want other people to suffer just because they didn't get what they wanted.

u call people who didnt get a chance to get atleast 1 orb greedy? what about those who got 100 +? u are probably one of them so if i were u i wouldnt really call ppl names. its not fair when u work for smth and some1 gets 10x more with 1 click
  • FirstJustice - Lost City
    FirstJustice - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, duh. That's a given. We're ALL greedy little pricks here. It's just the people who can't admit it that I'm calling idiots.

Wont argue that. Which is why i said im a jelly biitch. And again. Nothing we argue about will change a thing. Most agree something has to change. What that change is going to be? Nobody knows. Nor can we influence it. Perhaps for the better.
  • therioz
    therioz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    is not just the dragon orb, the ppl get exp scroll, charm, gold event thats why the gm have to roll back
    also i think they cant know who ppl abuse n who get nothing ....
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013

First off i woke up to late (EU timezone) to get any kinda of a gift >_> so meh.

Keeping it this way would make all of the greedy mass donators, feel betrayed and they gave out money for nothing and etc etc. They cant sell this for hundreds of milions of coins anymore...

Doing a rollback would **** of all of the nondonator part of the community as some of us grinded in the last days, got coins, spirit, skills, levels and etc that the other parts of the community that do want the rollback dont appreciate since well ... donating makes it all easier a hell of a lot easier. Also ofc the abusers would want to keep what they got.

Instead they should just rollback teh gear of the ones who mass abused the bug , which wont be hard at all to locate in the logs and problem solved. It would mean the GMs would have to get off their 9-5 horses tho lol. And seeing it has gone through like 150 pages of this and hours and hours of spamming with nobody noticing this meh ...
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    themelc wrote: »
    u call people who didnt get a chance to get atleast 1 orb greedy? what about those who got 100 +? u are probably one of them so if i were u i wouldnt really call ppl names. its not fair when u work for smth and some1 gets 10x more with 1 click

Fair, fair, fair, you keep repeating this word. I don't think it means what you think it means. And yes, I'm calling them greedy, because I'm pretty sure that if they'd had the chance, they'd have grabbed just as many orbs for themselves. As for the number of orbs I got? 6. They're still sitting in my bank. If I'd had the chance, I freely admit I'd have gotten more for myself.

As for your last sentence, LOL. Just LOL. Seriously? I've been working for R9 the past 2 years. Other people just buy it themselves. Do you see me complaining about that?
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Yeah, people who want everyone to have the same rewards are greedy.

I don't want 300 D.Orb, I think what we all want is that everyone receive the same compensation. Why people who abused the system should have more than the others?

You should totally review your principles.
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    finally someone with sense... #1467
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Somewhere is cyberspace, how about you?

Is that an order?

Nah just that u seems to know more then PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, people who want everyone to have the same rewards are greedy.

I don't want 300 D.Orb, I think what we all want is that everyone receive the same compensation. Why people who abused the system should have more than the others?

You should totally review your principles.

yet your expecting equality, nothing is ever equal or fair that is life if you expect otherwise your principles are equally in need of review.
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sweetiebot, Do you like Justin Beiber?
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fair, fair, fair, you keep repeating this word. I don't think it means what you think it means. And yes, I'm calling them greedy, because I'm pretty sure that if they'd had the chance, they'd have grabbed just as many orbs for themselves. As for the number of orbs I got? 6. They're still sitting in my bank. If I'd had the chance, I freely admit I'd have gotten more for myself.

As for your last sentence, LOL. Just LOL. Seriously? I've been working for R9 the past 2 years. Other people just buy it themselves. Do you see me complaining about that?

i farmed that aswell and besides the gear ,the refines cost me alot,i allready had all of my gear +10 or 11 before this **** and i dont need more orbs, but why would i agree with giving ppl stuff worth 1000+ gold free when i had to work for that?
This discussion has been closed.