Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    Handing out another code to everyone is a **** idea as well.

it means those who abused the glitch will gain even more from it.

It also means the people who didn't get to abuse the glitch will actually gain something out of it. Might shut them up for a bit.
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back is lame it takes away from people because someone didn't get something free. I won turny last night got like 30 mill in tt drops and other things so to roll it back on everyone is just dumb to take away what they worked on because some people didn't get free stuff what about the people that got something they have been working hard for just so others can take it away.
  • RedBetty - Momaganon
    RedBetty - Momaganon Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    4 hours till NW on morai.
    wanna bet, if they do a rollback, it will happen in 4 hours? :D
    Roll back is lame it takes away from people because someone didn't get something free. I won turny last night got like 30 mill in tt drops and other things so to roll it back on everyone is just dumb to take away what they worked on because some people didn't get free stuff what about the people that got something they have been working hard for just so others can take it away.

so what? i got around 350 mil since maint and i still want a rollback. why? because a huge bunch of ppl made billions last night.
  • therioz
    therioz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ik some ppl get 42 dragon orb!!! u have any idea about how much is this? n how many exp scroll they have or charms;.... and if gm is not a programer then he must to ask first or bring one close when he is trying to do somenthing good!!!!!
  • Aryanz - Morai
    Aryanz - Morai Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This. Just this. No one with an ounce of logic or common sense in their brains would be asking for a roll back. Even after the whole mess on Arch, seeing how badly it messed up the entire server, you idiots STILL want a roll back? And for what? Just because some other guy has +10 and you don't? Quit QQing about imbalance and just admit you're jealous you couldn't get it too. If you'd been in that other guy's place, you'd have snatched as many packs as you could, and you wouldn't be here right now.

And the ppl who not wanting rollback..and abused it..aren't they greedy? b:chuckle
  • therioz
    therioz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    roll back now please
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    And the ppl who not wanting rollback..and abused it..aren't they greedy? b:chuckle

Well, duh. That's a given. We're ALL greedy little pricks here. It's just the people who can't admit it that I'm calling idiots.
  • Linniue - Heavens Tear
    Linniue - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I saw last night that a few greedy people might cause me to lose all of the hard work i've done this month. If you reroll is it possible to do it for just yesterday? I for one haven't gotten any code redemption items, my account was locked because of too many failed log ins when the system was bogged down.

I have worked hard this month leveling to 103, questing and EARNING coin for rep for another player, coin for our faction bank, s2 gear for faction player, leveling a new character and several old to 30 and up. I don't see how you can make up for cards from BH, questing and earning coins. 5 hypers are a joke for me. I will lose all the time I spent in game working. No charms or items will make up for that.
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013

so what? i got around 350 mil since maint and i still want a rollback. why? because a huge bunch of ppl made billions last night.

i farmed stuff worth 90m but i still want a rollback, i dont want some1 who didnt even farm 1 h to get same refines as me.
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Who do you think runs any government? Computers? Plants? Cragglord?

All governments are run by people. All people are flawed. I don't get what you're going for in your statement.

Cragglord for President.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • xcrosheart
    xcrosheart Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ~_~ its get nowhere..just active the code for 1 time again for only 1 times each account ~_~ its simple QQ if PWI don't want to do rollback QQ....b:surrender ( OR just mail it to each of us...like NW prize..its simple QQ)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMG you got it!!! YEY, congrats, Desdi!!!! I'm almost done saving up for my harpy as well! Still wishing for a sexy sale, but that'll probably happen in June .-. .

Totally off topic but thanks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013

LOL to funny. and if you have to ask why then lol at your self too
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013

30 millions is nothing compare than lots of orb and charm they got.

this is first time i dont wanna log in PWI. thanks to dev for that. i hope they roll back soon.
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    themelc wrote: »
    i farmed stuff worth 90m but i still want a rollback, i dont want some1 who didnt even farm 1 h to get same refines as me.

Hats Off .. Good one
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It also means the people who didn't get to abuse the glitch will actually gain something out of it. Might shut them up for a bit.

i can see you are a happy orb user player...
  • SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver
    SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep rollback seems the smartest option since they will lose millions and millions with this glitch that is not like dreamchaser that some made millions, now its them losing millions, I just think if they going to rollback it should be asap.

i will agree a rollback would be a option they need to look into. the funny thing about the whole thing is the cash players want the rollback but yet they are the main ones that took advantage of the mess up PWI made.if they do a roll back it needs to be down before nw or they will have a lot of people complaining if they do it after nw and people lose there tokens and a weekend of nw'ing.
  • baysidebutterfly
    baysidebutterfly Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I also have received no rewards, by the time I knew what was going could not log in, then page was disabled. Please fix this soon. And yes I also saw and heard of someone that got 20 orbs that's just crazy.
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Who do you think runs any government? Computers? Plants? Cragglord?

All governments are run by people. All people are flawed. I don't get what you're going for in your statement.

take the US there are around 314 million ppl in this country, but this country is run by probably 1% so 1.5 million ppl, the 1.5 run this country not the other 312.5
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    do 10 stars and charms affect the market that much. Heck I've set up shops with both done competitive pricing and still said hell why am I in this market Yes I also know I don't use caps and punctuation
  • jcknill
    jcknill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The sooner they rollback, the better. The damage has been done, and it's only getting worse.
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

Code abuse? You posted a code, and should have expected the site to be flooded. Secondly, on the redeem page, you put in the page 'this code can only be used once every 10 minutes'. Huh... That sounds like you can use it more than once, doesn't it? Other codes give 'this code has already been used'. Inconsistency. Thirdly, when people were trying to redeem the code, thinking it had failed because of page errors, and either tried again or refreshed the page, so that they could at least get the reward at all, they got another reward, not by intention at all, but due to the bad idea of posting a code and leading to the site being under heavy traffic. Whose idea was that? Sure, call 'code abuse' when it was the programmer's fault in the first place. Any good programmer knows to put checks in place to prevent something like this, and any site administrator should know what kind of traffic he will be expecting based on player count, and should be prepared.
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcrosheart
    xcrosheart Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cmon PWI...why it took so long to make a decision..the more time PWI wasted to think.. the worse the result will come..just make a choice already to fix this problem b:surrender
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    i can see you are a happy orb user player...

Actually, I got the redemption all of twice. On this char, which has no R9 worth refining. Meanwhile, a friend of mine has R9 3rd cast +7 weapon, which is literally the only piece of 3rd cast R9 he has yet to get to +10. Thanks to other people spamming the page, he couldn't even load it, but you don't see him complaining, or calling for a roll back, either.
  • Aryanz - Morai
    Aryanz - Morai Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have farmed a lot of money since this 2x started...But i want RollBack for the balance and fairness of the game. 3 Orbs wont have matterd but 50-60 Orbs and that amount of Event Gold does create a mess of the Economy of the server. So those who rely on merchandise would get affected. If You have farmed 100 mil in 2 days guys, you can do the same in 2 more days. But you cannot farm 2000 Gold worth of stuffs which others have done with the abuse of code and also the market price of the +10 orbs will go ridiculously down which will create much more loss to the ppl who played fair.

In short ppl will suffer more in the long run for this code abuse.
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    take the US there are around 314 million ppl in this country, but this country is run by probably 1% so 1.5 million ppl, the 1.5 run this country not the other 312.5

I suppose math has now power over this forum either.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The more time that passes, the worse... waiting for update.
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You made 30m in one day and some people made 2bi+ within few minutes...
    I did some money too, and like the others I want the rollback.

If they do it right you'll receive 3x D.Orb (plus HP cham and 100x Gold event) for the time/money you lost, I guess it's more than enough.
  • RedBetty - Momaganon
    RedBetty - Momaganon Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Code abuse? You posted a code, and should have expected the site to be flooded. Secondly, on the redeem page, you put in the page 'this code can only be used once every 10 minutes'. Huh... That sounds like you can use it more than once, doesn't it? Other codes give 'this code has already been used'. Inconsistency. Thirdly, when people were trying to redeem the code, thinking it had failed because of page errors, and either tried again or refreshed the page, so that they could at least get the reward at all, they got another reward, not by intention at all, but due to the bad idea of posting a code and leading to the site being under heavy traffic. Whose idea was that? Sure, call 'code abuse' when it was the programmer's fault in the first place. Any good programmer knows to put checks in place to prevent something like this, and any site administrator should know what kind of traffic he will be expecting based on player count, and should be prepared.

thank you very much, i wanted to post something similar but figured that my english would not be good enough for it.

calling it "code abuse" is just insulting.
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What is point to play game where are all free stuff...there is no challenge in it.
    I spend years to get my r8 then i farmed t3...but noo NW is coming...puff worthles..farmed r9rr...then puff free orbs...gtfo
This discussion has been closed.