Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Polwan - Dreamweaver
    Polwan - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    invalid code
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wondering how many thousands of orbs have been given so far xD

Assuming one orb every 3 seconds, i believe is about 100K orbs which translates to 2.5M gold when +10 orbs are on sale.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Assuming one orb every 3 seconds, i believe is about 100K orbs.

dont assume
    ask sweetiebot instead b:victoryb:victory b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Balls.

You deserve to be perma-banned from the forum.
    jairoluis wrote: »
    very descriptive b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

You do too for quoting that.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Those who did not get the personal emails AND were left out last night still having nothing ?
    (...)
    Those who already were filthy rich and now see that they are no longer the only one with refined gear ?

1) for europeans and others around that timezone, its been some time in the middle of the night when the code has been posted;
    hence why theres still so many ppl complaining
    i personally havent received a personal email at all, on neither of my accounts, so no chance to get the reward at all unless i was some1 of those nolifers running around

2) this is not about being "filthy rich" and others arent, its in general about fairness
    imo ONLY archosaur players shouldve been given this reward, since they had a rollback
    2week of x2 is more than enough compensation for occasional server lags and whatnot

and tbh i dont consider ppl massively abusing it vs those who didnt have a chance to get it at all fair =)

personally id say either give the reward to every1 (as in, reactivate the code (ofc improved, as to prevent further abuse), or set it back to how it was b4 the code has been published
  • potatoking
    potatoking Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    please rollback.. a lot of hardworking people are very super angry... A lot of us spend many years/cash/sleepless night to get where we are... Now all of the sudden, everyone walking with all +10gears / some even have over 40 dragon orbs / unlimited events golds/many free Platnum charms / many free expansive pots / and free exp / and many more...

please rollback!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    You deserve to be perma-banned from the forum.

You do too for quoting that.

you need a lolliepop
    b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I know people who got 73 10* D Orbs....plus the other benefits, not just the Dragon Orbs
    I don't accept anything less than rollback

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • greektemptation
    greektemptation Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i have msg writes code expired but havent used it yet. what should i do?
    b:surrender
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [ Insert the word Balls. here about, oh say 1 million times ]
    I really hope you didn't think that was funny or cute. It was more pathetic and childish.
    And I hope you enjoy the ban. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I farmed my +10/+11 gears all over from scratch and that for multiple chars, so I should be pissed right? But I don't care about others at all. Even if they equal in gears they never match my skill...so I just don't care about more nubs running around in High-End Armor.

I got nothing, they got it all...and? The longer PWE takes to finally decide what to do now the more time I loose for farming thus the more money I loose. I'm a farmer and my time is very important to me. Maybe I got no life when x2 is on but I worked anything of.f to get my gears and right now PWE is preventing me from doing anything and that is what sucks.

Roll it back, ban the ppl I really don't care but do it now!
    Well, just like for you farming time is worthful, I believe many see their farming time devalued by the infinite orb giveaway some have gained. I agree with you on doing something fast to avoid any more damage.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Well, just like for you farming time is worthful, I believe many see their farming time devalued by the infinite orb giveaway some have gained. I agree with you on doing something fast to avoid any more damage.

but first what did we learn from pwi from this month???

they fix 1 thing and they break 4 aditionally things
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • keileena89
    keileena89 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let's just spam them on support with tickets untill they will fix it b:laugh
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI team will be more fed-up now with this mess-up & abuse of compensation.
    Poor Support Staffs. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is what should happen

1.Perfect World just come right out and say they messed up. Dont sugar coat it and say something was over look or whatever. Just say "we goofed" Apologize for it. Players would respect them more for just admitting to a mistake they made.Nothing worse then trying to lie your way out of it. This is something they can't deny. It is obvious by the numerous glitches they failed to fix while knowing about, hell some of those even involved the use of a code more then 1 time. This case it even told you to WAIT 10 MORE MINUTES BEFORE USING THE CODE AGAIN. Inviting people to use the code again.

2. Fix the code so that is it only a 1 time deal. This should have happened before it went live. But to late for that.

3. Rollback or not? That is up to them. If they roll back be prepared to be bombarded with tickets. So much so that the system will probably crash. Legit refines, legit money made, legit exp gained are all something that people will lose. People will not be happy about it.

4. Sit down and have a meeting. PW doesnt know what a meeting is so I will explain. A meeting is when a group of people sit down, preferably in the same room and talk about a certain topic/topics. Now what you should discuss? TEST BEFORE YOU PUT SOMETHING LIVE. If it takes an extra day, week or month then so be it. Make sure it works before give it to your customer. Truly an idiotic move not doing this. This time if bit you in the ***. It caused people to quit while doing it, and probably quit after you make a decision. You are screwed if you do and screwed if you don't on this one Perfect World.

Oh ya 1 more thing. This is the perfect example of why more GMs should be in game more often, why you should have more staff on hand and various hours of the day. They can report it, stop it, and fix it before it gets out of hand instead of having a giant fluster cuck like this.
    NGTUy53.png

• Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I know people who got 73 10* D Orbs....plus the other benefits, not just the Dragon Orbs

agree!!
    the only solution is rollback!! b:surrender
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back and next compensation would be

11 * and 12 * for all b:laugh
  • Rezsia - Lothranis
    Rezsia - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't think there will be a rollback... cause 45 Minutes ago we got a new post about 2x starting right now (on the german page). b:shutup
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You sound like you think what you "accept" is the deciding factor in what PWE does. I do hope you get off your high horse eventually.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    foley3k wrote: »
    Oh ya 1 more thing. This is the perfect example of why more GMs should be in game more often, why you should have more staff on hand and various hours of the day. They can report it, stop it, and fix it before it gets out of hand instead of having a giant fluster cuck like this.

+1 Agreed. There are about 20 staffs in Support Team(GM) working on 16 titles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepy1942
    sleepy1942 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    24 hour rollback would be great b:pleased
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    foley3k wrote: »

4. Sit down and have a meeting. PW doesnt know what a meeting is so I will explain. A meeting is when a group of people sit down, preferably in the same room and talk about a certain topic/topics. Now what you should discuss? TEST BEFORE YOU PUT SOMETHING LIVE. If it takes an extra day, week or month then so be it. Make sure it works before give it to your customer. Truly an idiotic move not doing this. This time if bit you in the ***. It caused people to quit while doing it, and probably quit after you make a decision. You are screwed if you do and screwed if you don't on this one Perfect World.

I agree and I believe the GMs should involve some veterren players and consult whats the best compensation method. Only those on-the ground will be able to understand the effect of the compensation package and should not disrupt the economy nor give unfair advantage to certain groups of people. Think, plan, test, execute.
  • arun89
    edited November 2013
    People who are butthurt for a roll back are the one's who abused it so you guys can shush untill GM's Rollback b:shutup
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    I agree and I believe the GMs should involve some veterren players and consult whats the best compensation method. Only those on-the ground will be able to understand the effect of the compensation package and should not disrupt the economy nor give unfair advantage to certain groups of people. Think, plan, test, execute.

Val used to take suggestion from players about games what we want, how we want them to be but after he left everything is just going down n down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    arun89 wrote: »
    People who are butthurt for a roll back are the one's who abused it so you guys can shush untill GM's Rollback b:shutup

Personally i don't think there will be anymore rollback again, 1 rollback was enough for them more should i say more then enough. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arun89
    edited November 2013
    Is it because Archosur Studio ( PWI dev team ) Is back and we are facing all these ? b:laugh

J/k
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Val used to take suggestion from players about games what we want, how we want them to be but after he left everything is just going down n down.

Val was a god-sent and i think the system was the most stable during his time. Every maintenance was smooth as silk and i even got to login to the game sometimes well ahead of scheduled downtime.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ty DoD for an update on the code issue, I hope this can be fixed because it is unfair that some like me only get 3 10*s while i have heard rumors that other have gotten 30+ b:shocked. I know that a rollback would be drastic but something like that must be done or this will be a repeat of the 11 and 12 orb sale 2 years ago and the market and gameplay will go hangwire. Also people have said that they were able to +10 G16 gear as long as it was bound b:shocked.

My best suggestion is some sort of rollback and then just mail the items to characters so that way it is not possible to abuse a code. I do not know much, however people have said the abusing was happening similar to the dream pack thing where they were pressing refresh.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • sleepy1942
    sleepy1942 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    only a rollback can fix this quickly , come on ppl u know it`s true , too many ppl got like 1000 orbs now , how else will they fix that ? b:shocked
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Just a mild advice for everyone please keep screenshot of your gears, So that if there's a rollback you can send it to the Support Team & get it redone. Ofc if they want to do so. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.