Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I personally say roll back every server to nov 13 or nov 9 when arch was. then we're all in the same boat and no compensation given out at all. get a life if you don't like this.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    allright...let the rollback begin...ill find you in the game you better help me clering the fc's
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    IM SERIOUS

Sure i can help clear for you free FCs. Even vortex for you.
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Haha and why is that so? Because some ppl could be full +10 now which was average for years now?

Actually I don't really care about others being a little bit stronger. It will even cause more competition and somewhat balance the game quite a bit.

Also...if they release the new gears...even full +12 r9rr ppl will be one-shot...so who the hell gives a **** about some ppl running aroung in g16 full +10? seriously.

THINK PPL!
    It's frustrating for people who have worked (wether ingame or irl) their butts off to get their +10(+11/12) done legitly. It's like handing out smartphones for everyone. Getting 3 ocean orbs is like getting a cheap phone with a costly contract, while others get an iphone for free. Would you tolerate that?

+12 people might be a one shot uncarded against a +12 with the best cards available, there's a difference, bro.

And well said, Vinat. Exactly my thoughts. That 24 hours (which were surely not used to the full extent) should be more valuebale than months of lacking behind following afterwards, I don't get.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, you will probably lose even more players if there is no roll-back, because PWI is already feeling like a private server. And for a private server, there are better ones out there.

Well not reallyyyyyyy

Only lose a lot of whiners that donated 10000000000000 ...

It is FAR FAR FAR from a private server. Try playing completely for free and then u find out. From scratch without alt characters ;) or faction helping ur *** ...
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Well not reallyyyyyyy

Only lose a lot of whiners that donated 10000000000000 ...

It is FAR FAR FAR from a private server. Try playing completely for free and then u find out. From scratch without alt characters ;) or faction helping ur *** ...

Lol, some private servers don't even require you to grind, lvl 105 instant but they are not popular because they don't give a sense of achievement. Which is what PWI is transpiring into.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sure I Can Help Clear For You Free Fcs. Even Vortex For You.

Rollback Time!!!
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still announcements of people getting 10+ orbs on Morai (I can't screenshot more than 5 lines though)

Anyway, even if I don't find that fair (I couldn't even have one orb because code has been published during the night for Europeans people), the only important thing for me is to know if there will be a rollback or not.
    Could we have an official announcement about that, saying just Yes or No. Nobody wants to do anything because they fear all will be lost in rollback (even if maybe they won't be any rollback).

Just communicate please (and if you do rollback don't wait 4 more days...)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had made conclusion for this thread:

SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Final Compensation - For All (Updated)!

General Stats:
    First Post: 11-21-2013
    Last Post: 11-22-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 1 days
    Total Posts: 918
    Average Posts Per Day: 918.0

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    6Pvq4nw.png
    code (607)
    rollback (451)
    orbs(356)
    back (345)

Rollback.
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    RollBack or No rollback atleast confirm so that we can progress ingame pls
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It's midnight at where their office is, don't expect anything from them for at least another ~8 hours
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

All decision makers are sleeping now.
  • omegazx
    omegazx Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Code has already expired.
    and i got nothing b:sad b:beatup b:embarrass b:irritated b:lipcurl
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol, some private servers don't even require you to grind, lvl 105 instant but they are not popular because they don't give a sense of achievement. Which is what PWI is transpiring into.

ROFL

Do as i said ... try it ;) on Raging Tide ofc !

Then you get infinite ammounts of grind forever and ever and ever
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's frustrating for people who have worked (wether ingame or irl) their butts off to get their +10(+11/12) done legitly. It's like handing out smartphones pcs for everyone. Getting 3 ocean orbs is like getting a cheap phone with a costly contract, while others get an iphone for free. Would you tolerate that?

+12 people might be a one shot uncarded against a +12 with the best cards available, there's a difference, bro.

And well said, Vinat. Exactly my thoughts. That 24 hours (which were surely not used to the full extent) should be more valuebale than months of lacking behind following afterwards, I don't get.

I farmed my +10/+11 gears all over from scratch and that for multiple chars, so I should be pissed right? But I don't care about others at all. Even if they equal in gears they never match my skill...so I just don't care about more nubs running around in High-End Armor.

I got nothing, they got it all...and? The longer PWE takes to finally decide what to do now the more time I loose for farming thus the more money I loose. I'm a farmer and my time is very important to me. Maybe I got no life when x2 is on but I worked anything of.f to get my gears and right now PWE is preventing me from doing anything and that is what sucks.

Roll it back, ban the ppl I really don't care but do it now!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • nerulo
    nerulo Posts: 5
    edited November 2013
    omegazx wrote: »
    Code has already expired.
    and i got nothing b:sad b:beatup b:embarrass b:irritated b:lipcurl

The code is disabled to prevent further abuse.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why only now all the drama ?

Shouldnt the amount of people who were left behind have decreased ?

Yesterday, half the server got orbs. Many orbs because many players have many accounts and they could all send them to their main.

Last night some players like me who had not gotten any orbs before have gotten orbs as well. I got 9. Only on 1 account though, so i guess im still below average. But thats fine with me. I am no longer left behind.

All these complaints now, what players are they from ?

Those who did not get the personal emails AND were left out last night still having nothing ?
    Those who got only 1 account, having 3 personal and now 3 from last night for a total of 6 ?
    Those who already were filthy rich and now see that they are no longer the only one with refined gear ? (those are the ones i saw complain mostly in game)

Just curious. Why so much more drama now than yesterday....
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nerulo wrote: »
    The code is disabled to prevent further abuse.

just like goonz glitch, right?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    allright...let the rollback begin...ill find you in the game you better help me clering the fc's
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    IM SERIOUS

I was trying to lvl to 102 on my sin and the first rollback cost me over 200M exp and now this rollback again is going to cost me another 100M exp.
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They won't do any rollback, people who abuse glitch never got and will never get punished for that in future.
    Life isn't fair at all, anyways...
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i still cannt use as siad expires but some people on r/t are still using and getting orb after orb why dont you send it as in game mail to people who cannt redeem ,
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Free 10 star orbs is essentially free +12 if people try enough with chienkun or tisha stones (whichever the fail by 1 is)

No its not the end of the world, but it does really give people who took advantage of this a pretty big advantage. Also the other stuff included in the pack are really cool! (event gold, charm, free 1 mil xp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They won't do any rollback, people who abuse glitch never got and will never get punished for that in future.
    Life isn't fair at all, anyways...
    I was trying to lvl to 102 on my sin and the first rollback cost me over 200M exp and now this rollback again is going to cost me another 100M exp.

you're very narrow sighted if you think that's your biggest problem

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    very descriptive b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree with the idea that those who abused this code should have all of it taken away...as for those who got a pack I would say keep it, but at the same time I know there are those who got none and pwi certainly didn't leave this up long enough to give everyone ample chance at getting one. Not to mention those greedy suckers who somehow managed to get 10 20 or even 40 of these packs didn't give others a chance to get theirs. Just goes to show human nature and it's failure again.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just curious. Why so much more drama now than yesterday....

Some of had not codes to redeem compensation yesterday.

May be many of us.
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Final Compensation - For All (Updated)!

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    6Pvq4nw.png
    code (607)
    rollback (451)
    orbs(356)
    back (345)
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    you're very narrow sighted if you think that's your biggest problem

Sorry, i am all for rollback even if losing all those exp because it think its good for the general population.
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The following was my reaction to that after getting off of work.
    Balls.

This game's a mess and I just need to rule it.
  • rockofages539
    rockofages539 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread!
  • omegazx
    omegazx Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Originally Posted by F_M_Joshua - Archosaur View Post
    The following was my reaction to that after getting off of work.
    Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls......................................................

b:chuckle
  • masterrrrrr11
    masterrrrrr11 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wondering how many thousands of orbs have been given so far xD
This discussion has been closed.