Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• montilla
    montilla Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Agreed with everything you said. Didn't get my reward either. I hate some people.

i agree
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback please, this will affect everything from TW to NW to PvE/farming.
    It's just incredible how incompetent PWI staff is.

if this exploit is not rolled back I'm quitting, no joke. It's just not worth after so much work to be months behind someone that was online at right time for an exploit.

Haha and why is that so? Because some ppl could be full +10 now which was average for years now?

Actually I don't really care about others being a little bit stronger. It will even cause more competition and somewhat balance the game quite a bit.

Also...if they release the new gears...even full +12 r9rr ppl will be one-shot...so who the hell gives a **** about some ppl running aroung in g16 full +10? seriously.

THINK PPL!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI staffs. why u fail like this? This is the game that make a lot of money for you but now you **** it up

thank you for making this happen. I'm glad with people who decide to leave and get back to real life and looking for something else more interesting to do. At least it's me.
    b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also...if they release the new gears...even full +12 r9rr ppl will be one-shot...so who the hell gives a **** about some ppl running aroung in g16 full +10? seriously.

THINK PPL!

I have not g16 or even +7 gear.

And you can't understand such players, like me.
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    dont forget do all over again which takes more than your prescious 24 hour...ahhh btw not just 1 level if you have to do it twice
    think with your head not your footsie

do you even know how much a +10 orb is worth? if yes compare that to a simple level up
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Haha and why is that so? Because some ppl could be full +10 now which was average for years now?

Actually I don't really care about others being a little bit stronger. It will even cause more competition and somewhat balance the game quite a bit.

THINK PPL!

U should think.
    +10 is not average, because everyone would be like that. I'm rarely seeing +10 gear+10 ornaments ppl...extremely rare.
    Yeah, if u team up with same bunch, sure, go do some random WC teams an you'll see the average.
    Sins that could not step in TT now will solo 3-2/3-3. Yeah, u won't see the difference today, but in a week you'll see. You'll see it even in NW today. Ppl that before hit you for 5k now will do 8k and from 2-3k damage to then you'll do now 1.5.
    You're so out of touch is not even funny.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they can level up during 1 day, then what is problem ?

They can do it again.

Rollback only.

is not that... the problem is
    1 - waste more time doing all over again
    2 - as far as i remember the last time they did roll back they didnt give me my hyper time back
    3 - they supposed to be "professional" people working there...
    i didnt even feel like playing after the first roll back and even wait 1 day to start again... and for what??? to do another roll back???
    ban the abussers or find some other way to fix this no roll back thob:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • kakabulle3
    kakabulle3 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [COLOR="Orange"]If (think.he.can.troll==true){
       trollBlock2000 = "ON"
    }else{
       person.has.pathetic.life == true
    }[/COLOR]

That's horrifying code (plus mistakes (line 9)). How long have you been programming? 6 months? I say this because there was once a time when I was in middle school and my code looked that bad. Now as a programmer of 10-years, I look at that and it looks bad, even if it was just a joke.

Hint: Don't compare boolean values to false and true. It makes no sense. The boolean value is itself already true or false. A simple boolean not will flip its value if necessary.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    malllliii wrote: »
    do you even know how much a +10 orb is worth? if yes compare that to a simple level up

my time is more important than your +10 orb
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    2 - as far as i remember the last time they did roll back they didnt give me my hyper time back
    i didnt even feel like playing after the first roll back and even wait 1 day to start again... and for what??? to do another roll back???
    ban the abussers or find some other way to fix this no roll back thob:laughb:laughb:laugh

1 day more or less if this game will be fixed to original state is not so bad.

People play years in this game.

Ban is not solution as it was shown in case of FFC glitchers level 105 now.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I think you should waste some time leveling again or waste even more time try to catch up to the base standard. Its already having issues on Archosaur that people only want rrr9 or G16+10 sins for Warsong runs, so try getting a squad after this saga.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    1 day more or less if this game will be fixed to original state is not so bad.

People play years in this game.

and then what... they make another mistake after the roll back and you all cry again "daddy daddy perform another roll back "

what??? roll backs are now the solution for the future of pwi???
    so... i guess everytime pwi makes a huge mistake we are going to get a rollback right???
    awesome b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

Agreed, but is your time in the past more valuable than your time in the future?
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It is unreasonable of players to quit over a rollback of up to 1 week maximum. Nothing that has been gained in this period cannot be re-gained in an equal or lesser period.

The impact of these orbs however is not something the servers can "afford" to move forward with. It is an unfair advantage that is frankly game breaking.

Again, some numbers:

3 oceans = 210 mil "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    1 plat HP charm
    100 event gold
    1 mil exp (5x 200k tickets)

Multiply that by 10 -- which is a LOW END estimate, based on self-reporting and shared screen shots of some who did not even TRY to get more.

30 oceans = 2.1 billion "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    10 plat HP charms
    1,000 event gold
    10 mil exp (from tickets) (instant lvl X after rebirth)

205 GST ~ 1 billion (with gold at 2mil coin and chips on a half off sale)
    20 MOG ~ 900 mil (gold at 2m, and MOG 5/100)

ROLLBACK! ASAP!
  • malllliii
    edited November 2013

well gz on your 1 level up, while others got full +10gears GG
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    U should think.
    +10 is not average, because everyone would be like that. I'm rarely seeing +10 gear+10 ornaments ppl...extremely rare.
    Yeah, if u team up with same bunch, sure, go do some random WC teams an you'll see the average.
    Sins that could not step in TT now will solo 3-2/3-3. Yeah, u won't see the difference today, but in a week you'll see. You'll see it even in NW today. Ppl that before hit you for 5k now will do 8k and from 2-3k damage to then you'll do now 1.5.
    You're so out of touch is not even funny.

What's your problem with others getting stronger? I think thats great. More competition. Do I NW because I wanna have easy tokens or do I NW because I wanna have competitive fights. The harder the better. Whats wrong with you guys. If you can't one-Shot it then it's bad, eh? xDD

All Instances are already way overfarmed. Not going to make a huge difference and it's not like thousands of ppl have abused it. maybe a couple...I doubt that it would even be a hundred overall the game.

Stop freaking out for w/e sake. You probably won't even notice any difference at all.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kakabulle3 wrote: »
    [COLOR="Orange"]if (person.isTrolling)
       this.trollBlock = "ON"; // the 2000 edition
    else
       person.hasPatheticLife = true;
    // I came back and fixed it completely. - no thanks necessary, noob
    // (okay, okay, after this edit, now I am trolling...)
    [/COLOR]

Har har. Not trolling. Also, I run a company and I absolutely love programming. I love making games, apps, and whatever else. I live in code, so seeing lousy code (real or fake) makes me react. Say what you will, I love what I'm doing. I haven't wasted a day of my life on this game in 3 years and am much healthier for it.

Note: I literally just came back in time to see this s**tstorm happen. That's why I'm here writin' stuff.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    I think you should waste some time leveling again or waste even more time try to catch up to the base standard. Its already having issues on Archosaur that people only want rrr9 or G16+10 sins for Warsong runs, so try getting a squad after this saga.

meeeh i dont even do warsong runs b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They made a mistake and what? It is human. I already made mistakes before too. No one died. I don t uderstand the among of reactions in which it seems people lost their mother.

And i will be as much impacted by a rollback as you all. I paid 5300 Zen yesterday that i used to do rarely. I bought dragon fire packs and got event gold with the system of reward for bying zen.

I got one 12* orb with dragon packs that was my first time, and with event gold 10 tienkchang stones. I got 100% of success with the stones, make 5 of my gears from 5* to 7*.

I did all that yesterday at 11:30 pm (Morai server, so 3 hours before the code released)

I should be pissed off as hell. But they made a mistake and that happened to everyone. Now instead of insult GMs and developer as hell, just let them do their rollback and stop that infinite chain of naughtyness.
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • malllliii
    edited November 2013
    It is unreasonable of players to quit over a rollback of up to 1 week maximum. Nothing that has been gained in this period cannot be re-gained in an equal or lesser period.

The impact of these orbs however is not something the servers can "afford" to move forward with. It is an unfair advantage that is frankly game breaking.

Again, some numbers:

3 oceans = 210 mil "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    1 plat HP charm
    100 event gold

Multiply that by 10 -- which is a LOW END estimate, based on self-reporting and shared screen shots of some who did not even TRY to get more.

30 oceans = 2.1 billion "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    10 plat HP charms
    1,000 event gold

ROLLBACK! ASAP!

+1 still amazing how other people think
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Agreed, but is your time in the past more valuable than your time in the future?

way more important to waste it every time you guys cry for a roll back which wastes more than 1 day
    or should i say 24 hours???
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's your problem with others getting stronger? I think thats great. More competition. Do I NW because I wanna have easy tokens or do I NW because I wanna have competitive fights. The harder the better. Whats wrong with you guys. If you can't one-Shot it then it's bad, eh? xDD

All Instances are already way overfarmed. Not going to make a huge difference and it's not like thousands of ppl have abused it. maybe a couple...I doubt that it would even be a hundred overall the game.

Stop freaking out for w/e sake. You probably won't even notice any difference at all.

when you're maxed out u want competition.
    when you're not you just have now another 50 ppl that can 1 shot you in NW/TW

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013

No, it isn't.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    No, it isn't.

marry me
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • malllliii
    edited November 2013

nothing is wrong with getting strong but cheating your way is just wrong, gms actually gave a **** about us for once then this happen.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You know what?

Yeah. Let's break the game!

Why the hell not? The game has gone to hell in the past week or two, and frankly, I'd like to see it broken before it dies. Let everyone gain enough to get r9rr, minus the coin and the Rep.

Then we'll see what these cash shoppers think when a person who had been lv 80 is suddenly the same level as they are, with the exact same gear and skills.

You know what the gameplay will come down to? Skill using the character, and reaction time.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    way more important to waste it every time you guys cry for a roll back which wastes more than 1 day
    or should i say 24 hours???

oh my time is more important than yours too and i don't have problem with giving up my time for the good of everyone and i couldn't care less about your 24 hours.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    we demand a good 10-12* orb sale ! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Again, some numbers:

1 plat HP charm
    100 event gold

10 plat HP charms
    1,000 event gold

ROLLBACK! ASAP!

Great post. I feel like this needs to be quoted. Those 2 billion worth of D. orbs is just on ONE char. There are countless people who used this. I know of one person has 50+ orbs.

People won't realize how much this destroyed the economy until later, and by then, it'll be too late for a rollback.

+10 to +11 for free doesn't sound significant, until you realize its the same gap as +0 to +6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    oh my time is more important than yours too and i don't have problem with giving up my time for the good of everyone and i couldn't care less about your 24 hours.

allright...let the rollback begin...ill find you in the game you better help me clering the fc's
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    IM SERIOUS
This discussion has been closed.