Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some ppl got lucky and got more then 3 Orbs,
    Some ppl who never thought they +10 anything finally did,
    Some ppl who got 6 or more orbs prolly dont have much items to refine due to having +10 already.
    Some ppl cry too much,
    Some ppl Snitch too much,

SO what is there to do to fix it all?
    What? Roll back and lose that was just gained even things that wasn't involved with the redeemed code?
    What? Ban some ppl for X amount of days?
    What? PWI to back track and take away newly refine items or take back X amount of non tradeable/ only bound item orbs?

If the world was perfect we be in heaven, Some got lucky, some got what was suppose to be had, Some didnt get chance at all to get anything.

My opinion just make sure the ones that didnt get anything do get something.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For those who all said no to the proposed roll-back because you made 100+ millions over the last few days or even level up a few levels, put on your thinking cap and think of the future. You are going to spend years farming or the amount of CSing to match those who have gotten the advantage. Don't think of NOW, think of the days to come.

I am against it and i havent gotten ANYTHING ! I got 800.000 coins on RT from selling stuff on the AH.

I didnt get one single dragon orb as i woke up to late for the code.

I say NO to the rollback as anything that is more then 24hours rollback is bound to lose us more player then if it was left alone and the abusers like a idiot i saw on world chat spamming he NPCed x15 dragon orbs after he made his gear OP ... is close to **** ;)
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Makaa - Heavens Tear
    Makaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    F..K OFF PWI this crappines is already expired and you are say till "Sunday".I see you so dump just to made any compensation for this game.So pointless!!!So keep this bul**** for your fat a..s.This game is trash!!!
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    F..K OFF PWI this crappines is already expired and you are say till "Sunday".I see you so dump just to made any compensation for this game.So pointless!!!So keep this bul**** for your fat a..s.This game is trash!!!

They had disabled it because some players got dozens of compensation packs instead of 1.
    -PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.
  • Glandire - Harshlands
    Glandire - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Reading at least few posts before adding your own does not hurt .-.
  • Belles_Sin - Harshlands
    Belles_Sin - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some people got dozen of packets and other got absolutely none....
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am against it and i havent gotten ANYTHING ! I got 800.000 coins on RT from selling stuff on the AH.

I say NO to the rollback as anything that is more then 24hours rollback is bound to lose us more player then if it was left alone and the abusers like a idiot i saw on world chat spamming he NPCed x15 dragon orbs after he made his gear OP ... is close to **** ;)

Well, you will probably lose even more players if there is no roll-back, because PWI is already feeling like a private server. And for a private server, there are better ones out there.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I will never understand why another server's suffering benefits all servers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • keileena89
    keileena89 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well, you will probably lose even more players if there is no roll-back, because PWI is already feeling like a private server. And for a private server, there are better ones out there.

Agreed. Gms should write what they want to do with this or make a poll who wants roll back and who doesn't
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fed up as cannt use it tells me its expired and on site it said you can use till sunday this is not fair have played for 5 years b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really don't care if you rollback or not. I will loose hundreds of millions if you do so, but I don't care.

JUST FRIGGIN TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT. So I can farm some more as soon as possible.

This takes too much time and thus I'm loosing even more money. HURRY UP!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • _BabyDoll__ - Dreamweaver
    _BabyDoll__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They had disabled it because some players got dozens of compensation packs instead of 1.

i really hope ppl who didnt get they get it too....and also hope u will do something with players who got that orb more than 3times...omg i saw on DW that spam few hours ago..i also wanted but ur pw site was down cos servers cant handle so many players on web it seems...b:surrender
  • Glandire - Harshlands
    Glandire - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Not quite sure which decision would make them lose more people. At this point there is no "win win" solution. Ragequitin is coming either way.
  • lindsaymills42o1
    lindsaymills42o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry I fail to see why some ppl getting *10 orbs and event gold is going to make the game "unbalanced". The strongest people on the game were already +12 and at lowest +10 so the orbs do nothing for them, besides maybe refining up a secondary weapon/armor.

AH gold will take a hit and then once everyone runs outta the free **** it will go back up, so that's a temporary problem.

The game isn't going to be unbalanced due to some people getting more refines on their armors. The +12 people will still beat down on most people, some of them might be a two-three shot now instead of a one shot.

If the Cs'ers wanna cry about not being able to one shot everyone anymore than thats on them.

About the abuse most people knew what they were doing I don't believe the lag hype it says in fine print on the first page you can only use once per account. GM's made a mistake if it said you can only redeem once every 10 minutes but if any bans are handed out maybe next time the abusers will read about the reward before spamming it. Plus people are bragging on world chat about abusing the codes so i doubt everyone just had some lag and "accidentally" redeemed 10 rewards.

Btw still didn't even get 1 reward. Also about the Archosaur server QQ about all servers getting rewards you got 5x exp, AND the rewards lol. So not only can you lvl 100 ur character in days you can also refine them up. The game as a whole has been having difficulties the last few days. On my server everytime there is maint we stay down 4 more hours while the other servers are back up. I don't see many ppl from harshlands QQ'ing about that though.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fed up as cannt use it tells me its expired and on site it said you can use till sunday this is not fair have played for 5 years b:angryb:angryb:angry

It is disabled while they investigate problem with abusers of code.

Read first post of this thread.
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

its quite simple really, we are not talking about 1 person being OP. full +10 gears isnt any joke. sure you can say "no rollback dont wanna lose stuff" but would you rather keep 1-4 days worth of your stuff or watch others 1 shot you with ease. and to the abusers 1-10 orbs is fair.....but 20-40+ is just plain greed
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry I fail to see why some ppl getting *10 orbs and event gold is going to make the game "unbalanced" ...

Ok, then give other players all items and coins you have to understand it.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options

The game as a whole has been having difficulties the last few days..

years you mean. b:victory

But in all honesty I have fun more on my own doing my own thing lately...I just have to appreciate the game for what it is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rollback please, this will affect everything from TW to NW to PvE/farming.
    It's just incredible how incompetent PWI staff is.

if this exploit is not rolled back I'm quitting, no joke. It's just not worth after so much work to be months behind someone that was online at right time for an exploit.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lindsaymills42o1
    lindsaymills42o1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry I fail to see why some ppl getting *10 orbs and event gold is going to make the game "unbalanced". The strongest people on the game were already +12 and at lowest +10 so the orbs do nothing for them, besides maybe refining up a secondary weapon/armor.

AH gold will take a hit and then once everyone runs outta the free **** it will go back up, so that's a temporary problem.

The game isn't going to be unbalanced due to some people getting more refines on their armors. The +12 people will still beat down on most people, some of them might be a two-three shot now instead of a one shot.

If the Cs'ers wanna cry about not being able to one shot everyone anymore than thats on them.

About the abuse most people knew what they were doing I don't believe the lag hype it says in fine print on the first page you can only use once per account. GM's made a mistake if it said you can only redeem once every 10 minutes but if any bans are handed out maybe next time the abusers will read about the reward before spamming it. Plus people are bragging on world chat about abusing the codes so i doubt everyone just had some lag and "accidentally" redeemed 10 rewards.

Btw still didn't even get 1 reward. Also about the Archosaur server QQ about all servers getting rewards you got 5x exp, AND the rewards lol. So not only can you lvl 100 ur character in days you can also refine them up. The game as a whole has been having difficulties the last few days. On my server everytime there is maint we stay down 4 more hours while the other servers are back up. I don't see many ppl from harshlands QQ'ing about that though.

Agreed with everything you said. Didn't get my reward either. I hate some people.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not quite sure which decision would make them lose more people. At this point there is no "win win" solution. Ragequitin is coming either way.

This.
    No matter what they do, they won't be able to find a working solution. There is no solution for this thing without making players rage in one way or another. People will rage and possibly quit regardless of what PWE tries to do.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • sarkemdeh
    sarkemdeh Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    damn i still not get that ocean code via email coz yahoo deactived my email.. i wont get anything from pwi now... tyvm
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    a roll back would be best to be honest b:surrender imo things were going smooth up until the glitch.....its so bad saw someone link npc fist in WC +10 b:angry
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There is a solution Rollback 24 hours or before maintenance
    fix the code
    give players only once .

and those who say no to rollback have either got tonnes of orbs from exploit or they just dumb, if they cared about 1 lvl or about something trivial than seeing the big picture here . b:shutup
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    are they doing it on purpose tho??? are they doing all this because of the new expansion ??? or the mithycal rank 10???
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    are they doing it on purpose tho??? are they doing all this because of the new expansion ??? or the mithycal rank 10???

Incompetency is the only thing I can see...the expansion has nothing to do with a technical issue..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    people care about a skill or some levels, can't see the big picture.
    the rest are the exploiters.
    really after the goonz glitch this is last straw. rolllback or I'm out

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RichardCRahl - Sanctuary
    RichardCRahl - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    arun89 wrote: »
    fix the code
    give players only once .

and those who say no to rollback have either got tonnes of orbs from exploit or they just dumb, if they cared about 1 lvl or about something trivial than seeing the big picture here . b:shutup

say that to the ones who's one level is 100+
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    arun89 wrote: »
    fix the code
    give players only once .

dont forget do all over again which takes more than your prescious 24 hour...ahhh btw not just 1 level if you have to do it twice
    think with your head not your footsie
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    say that to the ones who's one level is 100+

If they can level up during 1 day, then what is problem ?

They can do it again.

Rollback only.
This discussion has been closed.