Archosaur Server problems 11.22.13

13»

Comments

• metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    JUST AFTER THE MASS DC ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER, A BUNCH OF PLAYERS STARTED GET ORB AGAIN f:stare LIKE THERE WAS A NEW CODE OUT AGAIN f:sweat PWI TEAM, HELP US!!

ROLLBACK THE SERVERS PLEASE
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    JUST AFTER THE MASS DC ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER, A BUNCH OF PLAYERS STARTED GET ORB AGAIN f:stare LIKE THERE WAS A NEW CODE OUT AGAIN f:sweat PWI TEAM, HELP US!!

ROLLBACK THE SERVERS PLEASE

People are opening mail they received before they code was disabled and not new codes being redeemed. It is the same on all servers right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People are opening mail they received before they code was disabled and not new codes being redeemed. It is the same on all servers right now.

thanks you for clarifying it, can we get a rollback to clean the server b:surrender too many players got like 50-100 orb on archosaur
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archsoaur map is back up.

I'll update the Final Compensation thread with information in the next hour.
    I'm hoping to be able to say something of worth, and not "I don't know yet."

Just update on a sticky or first page of the thread pls, cause there's so much replies that it will be hard to find in the middle of a thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At this point the mass hysteria and rumours are just amusing. Most of you didn't even know rollbacks existed until it happened, stop asking for something you dont understand.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At this point the mass hysteria and rumours are just amusing. Most of you didn't even know rollbacks existed until it happened, stop asking for something you dont understand.

we want roll backb:chuckle who cares if the other people never knew about it till recent it is a good solution to the problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrmaniac
    mrmaniac Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Lol it aint the first time they rolled back, been on this server for years now so im used to weird stuff like this rofl
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    we want roll backb:chuckle who cares if the other people never knew about it till recent it is a good solution to the problem

Not everyone wants a rollback, and not everyone who is against it abused the codes. I for one am a single mom, was at work when the code was released. Many others missed it as well. Do I resent the ones who abused it? No, not really. **** happens. People are greedy, its human nature. But punishing everyone with a rillback when I have little time as a mom to actually work my *** off is just frustrating and stupid.

Many of you are just upset that you couldn't abuse the code like they did.

Also, using phone so apologize now for any typos. b:surrender
  • mrmaniac
    mrmaniac Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not everyone wants a rollback, and not everyone who is against it abused the codes. I for one am a single mom, was at work when the code was released. Many others missed it as well. Do I resent the ones who abused it? No, not really. **** happens. People are greedy, its human nature. But punishing everyone with a rillback when I have little time as a mom to actually work my *** off is just frustrating and stupid.

Many of you are just upset that you couldn't abuse the code like they did.

Also, using phone so apologize now for any typos. b:surrender

yall all talk about abuse, it was NOT abuse..
    1. website was laggie
    2. its gave the message "wait 10 minutes before u can use the code again"
    That tells me that we were ALOWED to use it again, so stop ******** about abuse.
    PWI facked up, and to blame players for it is wrong.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    1h has passed ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Give them time, They are probably talking with their superiors trying to work something out, this is probably really stressful on them too.
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Give them time, They are probably talking with their superiors trying to work something out, this is probably really stressful on them too.

Not surprised if a job is on the line too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • OwCrap - Archosaur
    OwCrap - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Ow i know...
    I dont want to be in there shoes atm b:sad
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why didn't the engineers fix the "could not retrieve character list" issue along with this one just now?

How much longer will you leave us in the dark without any update on this particular issue?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So I guess we get info on Monday the earliest? Whatever, I was just interested to hear something so I would know what to expect.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Another post about this was in the tech support thread.
    My update on this issue:

-We have not yet identified why a certain percentage of Archosaur players cannot access their character list.

-We have the developers support in this investigation and hope to have an answer asap.

This is the best information I have on this situation at the moment.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to be updating this soon with good, solid, news.

I'll update the first post accordingly for you guys.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Only can my buddy, BNoobed, be stickied on General Discussion. b:cute

P.S. I am very concerned as to why Archosaur server is having so many major issues as of late. For my account's sake, I'd like to get a clear answer as to what we could expect in the future regarding this server. I've been on it since Day 1 of it opening, and my account means a TON to me.

PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • goldenears
    goldenears Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same started this server when it came out b:cry put a lot of time into this place I don't want to see the server go up in flames. Lately Ive been making gear screen shots of what i own about every week because i am worried.