Mod Appreciation

SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
You guys are hard at work at the moment. Just a little note to say awesome job, keep it up.

Feel free to lock/toss, just know we appreciate ya.
Post edited by SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *leaves cookies and milk for all the mods*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You guys seem to be catching a lot of heat from angry nerds about everything that has transpired these last few hours, well, not everyone is mad at you f:grin hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for putting up with all the craze lately and trying to keep the forums clean :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
    Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It definetely is great that they do all this work , however i feel they should close a little less Threads right now.

In my opinion there has to be a visible base of people being seriously upset about the glitch abusing, and seeing 3-5 topics about the same issues might make them more aware of how upset we actually are.
    Instead of just 1 single big topic which they might not even spot while browsing quickly over forums.
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Much apreciated MODs for your nice work b:victory

Can you please make a copy of that threads that you fuse and send them to The Lower Depths? That way the threads still can be sorted 1 by 1.
  • Kantero - Harshlands
    Kantero - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mods catch more Flak than they deserve, honestly I think they do a rather good job considering. Though yesterdays issues kinda do show how much PWI needs a dedicated CM and perhaps a few more people on the night shift lol.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It is really nice to read threads such as this, Fuzzy and the mod squad always appreciate it.

However, as has been the long standing practice with ones such as this, the panda will go ahed and close this thread.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.