How to beat a dead Horse

Options
Scrog - Sanctuary
Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Want to know how to beat a dead horse? Read PWI forums, and see how many people can write the same stuff a different way.
Post edited by Scrog - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well maybe if PWI actually did something about it, people would stop talking about it. Funny how that works.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    still there are multiple threads about same sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Who cares it happened its a game. if you don't have rl money to put it it takes forever anyways. People should get back to farmin grinding whatever they normally do and move on.
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you beating on the people who are beating on the dead horse? b:chuckle Thats just sick.

At least they are showing they are upset by what has happened. 1.4k+ posts in 1 day will be reported to someone higher up so its doing its job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People should get back to farmin grinding whatever they normally do and move on.

If a rollback occurs there is literally no point to doing anything in game until it happens. Hence many people are currently not playing, and stalking the forums until at the very least an official announcement is made.

You may pick two.
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok I concede to the waiting to see what happens. but its still funny to see all these threads pop up atleast mine is about the random stupidity of people.
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry, I have right to be upset.

I spent hours, days, weeks.. months. A whole year! On this game, and it's true; it's just a game. But I spent my real life time on it, and even my real life money few times.

And I have right to complain, because many players abused code and got bunch of free stuff, while me on the other hand, didn't got anything. And no I don't need to redeem one code 1567852 times to feel good about my self. I wanna get free stuff, just like everyone else.

And I will complain about PWI doing something to prevent abusers, or at least to make up for rest of us, that got absolutely nothing.

And no, expression "It's just a game" will not hold a water for me, because you spend your real life time on it, no matter if it's 1h or one whole day. It's no different then watching TV.
  • sunzee
    sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I spent hours, days, weeks.. months. A whole year! On this game, and it's true; it's just a game. But I spent my real life time on it, and even my real life money few times.

And I have right to complain, because many players abused code and got bunch of free stuff, while me on the other hand, didn't got anything. And no I don't need to redeem one code 1567852 times to feel good about my self. I wanna get free stuff, just like everyone else.

And I will complain about PWI doing something to prevent abusers, or at least to make up for rest of us, that got absolutely nothing.

And no, expression "It's just a game" will not hold a water for me, because you spend your real life time on it, no matter if it's 1h or one whole day. It's no different then watching TV.

Totally AGREE!!!
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Exactly...
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm 3 months away from having been here when it started. You do the math as to how long that's been. If your gonna take this game that seriously get a job or a second job save your money get a life later. No matter what you do unless you play console games by yourself you will always deal with an exploit a glitcher or a hacker doing something to the game or in game. I don't understand why people sweat stupid ****. Seriously take it from someone who has died and been brought back. IT'S A GAME ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ENJOYMENT. IF YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE.
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What if we already have a job, and a life, and don't have the time to deal with companies that disrespect and waste our time?

You may pick two.
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm 3 months away from having been here when it started. You do the math as to how long that's been. If your gonna take this game that seriously get a job or a second job save your money get a life later. No matter what you do unless you play console games by yourself you will always deal with an exploit a glitcher or a hacker doing something to the game or in game. I don't understand why people sweat stupid ****. Seriously take it from someone who has died and been brought back. IT'S A GAME ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ENJOYMENT. IF YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE.

You talk like you know me, like you know how many jobs I have, and how seriously I take this game.

Listen, If I decide to play a game, and to spend my free time on it. And If I decade to have no life, and to take this game seriously. Then you have no right to tell me what to think, and what to do.

And I would like to point out, how you say: "IF YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE." You know... with this sentence, you are showing me that you are the one, who is worrying about "what other people are doing". Because If you really don't care about what other people do, you wouldn't bother to give me advice (about how to live my life) in a first place.

Just for your info, I have no life. b:cute
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Play a different game or a console game thought I said that oh wait those companies waste your time too. By the way so glad my legs hurt so much so I can keep pointing out the obvious here
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why don't we keep this a civil conversation that doesn't involve everyone else's personal life, assuming there is a conversation to be had.

And for the record your logic is some of the worst I've ever seen, because:

a) I'm already playing other games until this is over, and
    b) "wasting my time" only happens when my time is, you know, wasted, as in the time I waste not being able to play due to company error. Not, you know, time I spend having fun.

This doesn't even seem related to the problem at hand here, please take your personal problems with other people elsewhere.

You may pick two.
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You talk like you know me, like you know how many jobs I have, and how seriously I take this game.

Listen, If I decide to play a game, and to spend my free time on it. And If I decade to have no life, and to take this game seriously. Then you have no right to tell me what to think, and what to do.

And I would like to point out, how you say: "IF YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE." You know... with this sentence, you are showing me that you are the one, who is worrying about "what other people are doing". Because If you really don't care about what other people do, you wouldn't bother to give me advice (about how to live my life) in a first place.

Just for your info, I have no life. b:cute

was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. By the way look at my low post count and you can tell I'm not on here often. Main reason is just waiting to see what they do
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Play a different game or a console game thought I said that oh wait those companies waste your time too. By the way so glad my legs hurt so much so I can keep pointing out the obvious here

You are not pointing anything, you are just showing how much of understanding you have.
    I mean, I honestly do not understand what actually you are trying to point out. You are not showing a bit of understanding, on the other hand; you are calling everyone (who are upset about this incident) losers, with no life, or job.

Please, spear your self and us, of your opinion.
    Why don't we keep this a civil conversation that doesn't involve everyone else's personal life, assuming there is a conversation to be had.

And for the record your logic is some of the worst I've ever seen, because:

a) I'm already playing other games until this is over, and
    b) "wasting my time" only happens when my time is, you know, wasted, as in the time I waste not being able to play due to company error. Not, you know, time I spend having fun.

This doesn't even seem related to the problem at hand here, please take your personal problems with other people elsewhere.

People like her are the ones, without life. She's that type of person, that feels fulfilled when they bash on other people.

And no matter what we say to her, and no matter in which way we show her, how her opinion is wrong. She will not give up, and she will end up insulting one of us.
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. By the way look at my low post count and you can tell I'm not on here often. Main reason is just waiting to see what they do

*sigh*

Your post count says nothing about you. And If your main reason is to see what they will do, then stop telling other people, how stupid they are for being upset.
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Considering this thread is now just two people insulting each other I'm done posting in it. I made my point and there is not any real discussion to be had here.

You may pick two.