New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh joy...the farmable cards are bound...of course >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh joy...the farmable cards are bound...of course >.>

They're all bound, even the ones from bought from the pack.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They're all bound, even the ones from bought from the pack.

What is the point of a trading card game if I can't trade with my friends? QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Gotta love advertising...b:surrender well we already know that most things they advertise are far from what we actually get.
    edited November 2013
    What is the point of a trading card game if I can't trade with my friends? QQ.

Wouldn't have a clue, there is a chance they could tweak some things on the trip over. Although, it's actually structured more like a digital card game, where any junk cards can be fed to level up the ones you want. Reminds me of a certain furious dragon on iOS. Especially since the cards themselves can be reincarnated/evolved.
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok so after you reincarnate, you can feed up that background lvls. I wonder if there is any exp cut when you want to feed that background lvl, like you feed up a genie that`s lower lvl than you. If there is no such penalty then i should reincarnate at lvl 101 then lvl up back to lvl 100 and start feeding my background lvl. A lvl 100 character gets more exp than a lvl 101 one in any instance.

So that way the lvl up to get that extra stat points would be a bit faster.
    Also im curious if the stealth lvl will increase when i lvl up that background lvls.
    edited November 2013
    lacrimesa wrote: »
    Ok so after you reincarnate, you can feed up that background lvls. I wonder if there is any exp cut when you want to feed that background lvl, like you feed up a genie that`s lower lvl than you. If there is no such penalty then i should reincarnate at lvl 101 then lvl up back to lvl 100 and start feeding my background lvl. A lvl 100 character gets more exp than a lvl 101 one in any instance.

So that way the lvl up to get that extra stat points would be a bit faster.
    Also im curious if the stealth lvl will increase when i lvl up that background lvls.

Would not have a clue, we don't know how any of the subtle things like that work yet. Since you're able to gain the missing stats by leveling your background levels, I have to presume it works the same for stealth levels.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Stealth level/stealth detection level is based on your historical highest level, so if you level up your background character then yes, stealth level will increase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I suggest waiting about a week or two after the expansion to try reincarnation...I doubt it'll work properly given the recent updates b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Huh. They announced an expansion much sooner than I expected.

Time for a December release then.

no update to the 1st post? or is it just too much info to centralize in a single thread? f:bike
    or you want to hand over the guide job stick to others more enthusiastic f:shh

QQ just being accustomed to reading yours and ast big inputs before the actual update hits, even though i hunt your bits of info with the search powerbutton f:sneaky (im guessing now i have to include fenix and mayfly into the search)

edit: update as in news from pwcn update
  • tingalindesu
    tingalindesu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    no update to the 1st post? or is it just too much info to centralize in a single thread? f:bike
    or you want to hand over the guide job stick to others more enthusiastic f:shh

QQ just being accustomed to reading yours and ast big inputs before the actual update hits, even though i hunt your bits of info with the search powerbutton f:sneaky (im guessing now i have to include fenix and mayfly into the search)

We were not really given a date so there's not much of a need to update the first post
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We were not really given a date so there's not much of a need to update the first post

I really did not expect the expansion this soon but a timeline would be helpful for us working hard to level.

I'm very excited about the changed I returned to - so hearing about the expansion and rebirth abilities really made me glad I returned and I quickly deleted my baby alts (60 and under) - to ensure I only focused on this one character.

Scouring YouTube for videos, I'd really like to see more focused screen shots and videos - not just one that seem to be created for the sake of "advertising".

(example: have one run a more serious instance - show us what they can do.... test their metal).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Does anyone remember if the S type cards are farmable? I think I remember somewhere it said you needed to reincarnate a 2nd time to be able to farm them, but I don't know where that post is now.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Does anyone remember if the S type cards are farmable? I think I remember somewhere it said you needed to reincarnate a 2nd time to be able to farm them, but I don't know where that post is now.

They better be farmable then I would for sure like the update, since the only thing I heard was that they were bound and from packs only...
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Will you be able to update the first post, Bubbles?
    It's hard trying to find information with this amount of posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They better be farmable then I would for sure like the update, since the only thing I heard was that they were bound and from packs only...

I know all cards are farmable, except for S, which I'm not sure.

Btw, it really sucks that they become bound. The only things that are not bound and that you can farm in PW is mats for outdated gear. I wonder if PW knows that everyone needs to farm coins too to be able to buy gold.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any word on new armor ?????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWcNIoXRAY this looks good....
  • /fk - Harshlands22
    /fk - Harshlands22 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I remember that we can farm S but there is an S+ that can be acquired from packs. Anyway im not totally sure about this.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any word on new armor ?????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWcNIoXRAY this looks good....

Really, now? This has to be asked on like every 2 pages? Read the other posts, maybe? You can even tell from the rebirth video we have linked on the first page...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wonder if PW knows that everyone needs to farm coins too to be able to buy gold.
    Maybe you are supposed to use some other type of coins for that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can anyone link me to the post in this thread covering the card system, if there is one?

Basically I'm curious about what kind of stats the best cards give, AKA the S rank ones.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I know all cards are farmable, except for S, which I'm not sure.

Btw, it really sucks that they become bound. The only things that are not bound and that you can farm in PW is mats for outdated gear. I wonder if PW knows that everyone needs to farm coins too to be able to buy gold.
    S or the SS are suppose to be from packs
    time to get your wallets ready
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Driude - Heavens Tear
    Driude - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok, some interesting skill changes... But I was wondering...
    Is that a nerf to some DoT skills but others got fused/better? Vicious Arrow on Archers seems to have taken a hit but Others were improved? I dunno, but if that was true I'd have to say that's pretty dumb(sure we don't use it anyway now but it would be nice I for it to become more viable instead of worse)
    edited November 2013
    New bosses new dungeon
    i think its open after first rebirth when you get back to 100 w/ culti done, + some other requisites too lazy to translate it all
    5 bosses but only 3 are quest boss.

http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/r/u/s/rustrust/18e511087bf40ad1ed579df9552c11dfa8ecce93.jpg

Boss1
    need about 8000 HP cause 1 of the attacks decrease your hp by 2000. I think if u dodge it its ok.
    http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/r/u/s/rustrust/6baf1955b319ebc4d0b12c838026cffc1f171678.jpgBoss2would

be nice to have veno to stop regen.
    http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/r/u/s/rustrust/f58f83ef76c6a7ef380bed3cfffaaf51f3de661d.jpg

Need a pet to open continous route due to some fireball in the way or something.
    Boss3
    To call the boss you need a girl in PT to kiss emote (not sure if BS...)Sometimes has random aggro 90000. Attack from opposite side, and when it turns around have an immunity ready. Someone needs to pick up about 5 items and use it on the boss when it buffs. Like Seat boss. Boss also has strong poison.

Boss4
    heals itself like abba. Seems interuptable

http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/r/u/s/rustrust/79fde5246b600c3335fc9ad2184c510fd8f9a145.jpg
    Boss5
    seems to have 5 minions first and 1 boss?
    For 5 minions you need to kill at the same time? Much like AEU twin i guess... with phsy/mag immunity. Round them up & kill. Then big boss 3 stages
    1)HP regen?
    2) pushes players away and warps them. You come back like how nirvana death.
    3)when hp is at 2m it starts buffing every 10 sec. (You can purge.) says its easier than dragons den
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Any info on what you get from that instance?
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013

People talking about instance and events, but not about what u get from it lol....

Money or gtfo
  • iskelei
    iskelei Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It seems that you can choose between three different types of reward: reputation, pages of fate and old book pages, and some amount of new items that google refers to as 'silver streams' (I'm not sure but presumably one character can get only 20 such items a day). 10 silver streams are exchanged for a chest with a random B, A or S card inside (they say it almost always ends up in a B card, small wonder though).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    If that instance let's you farm some of the cards then I'm gonna be happy.
    edited November 2013
    If that instance let's you farm some of the cards then I'm gonna be happy.
    from what TP says, yes the rewards are cards o.o
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any videos of the gears upgrades/new gears mentioned?
This discussion has been closed.