_Rumble_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Should there be a rollback?? this is not a QQ thread, simply a vote
Post edited by _Rumble_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If pwe staff won't do anything this time I will quit. This is the worst exploit ever. Goons/dreamchaser/maiden chest glitches are a joke in comparision to this disaster.

Pwe staff just killed the game because they killed the end-game motivation. And the end-game motivation is the only reason why most people are still here.

What i dont get PW gives and then people complain they dont get then they still complain f:bike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No Rollback please,just catch the abusers & get them banned if you can PWI. If not i don't mind. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't want any roll back >.> f:angryf:naughty just give a proper code for those who got nothing and get over it, it was a bug, bugs are everywhere in games,why would u punish players for ur mistake *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i did not get one so are they going to something to the people that got nothing
  • Ms_loveshot - Heavens Tear
    Ms_loveshot - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok.

So I personally know ALOT OF PEOPLE

who got about 15 orbs PER CHARACTER 15 orbs

-__-

ur gonna have to do something they might be doing things to anticipiate rollback like refining or even selling their refinement orbs for some extra cash before u roll back

I want my orbs its unfair that SOO many people get like 30 of em and i cant even get 3

Ur attempt to apologize has backfired. I highly suggest u do something fast cuz alot of people including myself are really pist im sure those who got 15 orbs are super happy but the ones who got squat

-__- is all i can say im not happy at all.

U continue to disappoint PWI
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yes rollback. Sizzer that would be great, however it is impossible. The amount of time to see every single person how many orbs they got, it would take like a month. It is just impractical.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if they dont rollback, they should give unlimited uses of the code for everyone..
    seems like this is another private server...

b:laugh
  • DarkMarch - Lost City
    DarkMarch - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I voted yes. b:surrender

This exploit is just far too big compared to previous exploits (Dreamchaser packs, etc). To quote Vinat to show how big of a value this exploit is:
    It is unreasonable of players to quit over a rollback of up to 1 week maximum. Nothing that has been gained in this period cannot be re-gained in an equal or lesser period.

The impact of these orbs however is not something the servers can "afford" to move forward with. It is an unfair advantage that is frankly game breaking.

Again, some numbers:

3 oceans = 210 mil "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    1 plat HP charm
    100 event gold
    1 mil exp (5x 200k tickets)

Multiply that by 10 -- which is a LOW END estimate, based on self-reporting and shared screen shots of some who did not even TRY to get more.

30 oceans = 2.1 billion "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    10 plat HP charms
    1,000 event gold
    10 mil exp (from tickets) (instant lvl X after rebirth)

205 GST ~ 1 billion (with gold at 2mil coin and chips on a half off sale)
    20 MOG ~ 900 mil (gold at 2m, and MOG 5/100)

ROLLBACK! ASAP!

Banning the offenders may sounded like a good option, but it's probably gonna be hard to tell who deliberately exploited it (there are people who somehow got multiple rewards when they only pressed the button once.)
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    But seriously, if they're doing a rollback now, I'm outta here. I'd rather spend money on a new computer to play newer games, than put up with PWE any longer ...
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It seems no matter how good you something do, people always find something to complain about.
    I don't get why everybody complaining. I got all my stuff +10 like months ago and I don't mind other people to get their stuff + 10 easier way, it only makes pvp more interesting, because people getting closer to equal gear. I prefer a long exciting fight over one shotting somebody.
    Stop complaining, get a cup of tea and enjoy your game. b:pleased
    I'm looking forward for coming NWs and TWs f:cute

if you go to a pvp server then you can play with equally geared /skilled people
    archosaur server says "pve" ijs
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't want any roll back >.> just give a proper code for those who got nothing and get over it, it was a bug, bugs are everywhere in games,why would u punish players for ur mistake *sigh*

Totally 100% agree with mermi here.

I did log a few hours when the code got released and thingy was allready blocked by the GM's.f:angryf:brick
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hell no.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Where's the "neutral" option? :(

I don't know what to think of this whole thing yet. I don't know if I want a rollback or not. I haven't absorbed it all in just yet so my vote for this is neutral at the moment.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes ROLLBACK!!
    Its not fair for all of us that didnt got not even 1!!!
    b:angry
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NO.
    get rid of this useless people and ban them
    let them start from level 1 as punishment
    if they leave ohhh well...they should pay for their actions
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How many players come to forums on daily on basis ? Only a few, most of the threads are QQ thread. They cannot make a decision just based on votes of ppl on forums. b:chuckle

Having the input of 100 players versus 1 or 2 makes more sense or even 50 players...that gives them a better idea of what community wants..I'm a veteran player and would not want to be making suggestions for the entire community with out knowledge of what they want so yes asking the community is a lot better idea than having 1 do it! And lot more read these forums than what you think! Some just prefer not to get involved in the ignorant banter on here! I ain't gonna chuckle I'm gonna flat out LOL at your suggestion!
  • PainLimit - Morai
    PainLimit - Morai Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yea ofc noone of you want roll back you got 15+ orbs ,and refined your gears by abusing this stuff, you must learn that its wrong ,so i hope they will roll back or remove all +10 orbs and all refines made with it !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PainLimit - Morai
    PainLimit - Morai Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yes rollback this!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    >Not having a neutral or I don't really care option

I just want them to somehow put out a 1 time to use code for people to use.
    They could just email everyone their code like they did before with other things (not like the anniversary though that was just hilarious) that can be redeemed once so everyone has their unique code.

Still not fair enough since some other got tons of orbs, but it's something...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You could also ask... did u cheat or not???
    All the cheaters which got several dozens 10*orbs + thousands of event gold + charms will not want a rollback for an obvious reason.

I just repeat what I already wrote in the other thread:

TIME FOR EMERGENCY MAINTAINANCE!
    Shut down all servers NOW!

This is the worst bug which ever happened.
    Shut down all servers now or you will lose everything. Your jobs included.

The whole pwe staff has to focus on pwi now!
    YES, you all have to be at work this weekend, deal with it!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You will have 50:50 votes, since people who got at least 3 orbs( or more if they were the abuser mother****ers) will vote for no rollback, while those who din`t get a darn thing will vote for rollback, we already have bad experience for them checking the in game logs who abused the goon glitch, what makes you think they will check for how many people got more than 3?

They deliberately show how stupid and lazy they are, instead of addressing issues 1 by 1 they make half assed attempts to solve everything by giving compensations to each and every 1 despite if it`s the right server or people, so eventually it turns out that lazy bums/people who do not deserve anything get same as those who did/worked hard for their stuff.

This was so expectable from PWI, I truly feel sorry for cashoppers and farmers/merchants who spent a fortune to +10 or more their gear while other scrubs could do it in a blink of an eye w/o any effort other than refreshing a page every 10 min and redeeming their ****.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I voted "yes" but what I would like is that a decision is made soon.
    We can't wait 4 days for a rollback and can't just stay one week without knowng if all will be rollbacked or not

And please try to be careful at what you're doing because each time you try to fix something, it's getting worse...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • st3ky
    st3ky Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think it should be rolled back asap. Typical of some players to take the **** out of everything there should be punishments for this like banned for a month or the whole of 2x b:laugh I FARM MY GEAR !!! AND IT JUST ISNT FAIR !!!
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    seriously some of you think this was worse then the goon sfc ,ok before nw maybe wasn't but a few point and not huge but NW pots at 105 40% more damg 20 more def and 10% more hp.

so many got r9 gears with glitches MOG and other been stated. well game went on the op player on my server basically same ones always been there. I've checked many peoples gears since codes came out a few are full +10 most are 7-9 range from avg 5-6 before. I will know more tomorrow but betting and would bet large I will see no difference.

As I stated earlier I had all my gear +10 before this and don't really care that I spent billions in coins and had my rank gear in bank for months before had it where was better to wear then my 2nd nirvana gears because of the refines and gems in it. there so many this did help by allowing them refine a couple pieces of gears.

Even went out see if this would bring more people out to pvp at west and silver pool, you know what was the same OP people that do nothing but gank kill as before.

I agree it isn't fair that some people didn't get any and others got several, wasn't fair when people got several MOG fro dq point making tradable by stacking on one from boutique either or people coming up with several hundred GST to sell in cat shops. Same with people making millions selling sfc and people getting to 105 with no effort or even several chars 100 because of this. wasn't fair for the few that had worked there azz off get r8 and they sell rep .

life isn't fair and this is a damn game.so many saying I'm going to quit if a server isn't rolled back and so many saying will quit if it does. Fine quit said many times games are for fun if it isn't fun find anther one, the game play isn't changed by this it really isn't.

side note best move I seen anyone do on my server was a person selling binding charms he was getting 4-5 mil each, much better then the crazy valc pot prices during the sfc days.

you know what new gears that wont transfer will be out and the assention with expansion will any one that got refines be better off then? nope not a 1.will people now work on 11 and 12 orbs if got there gears to 10? more then likely or more orbs to get rest to 10.tommorrow will any one didn't get the orbs not be able to do what the did today? absolutely not there game will be same as it was.

if any my friends quit over this sorry to see you go it has been fun, but game will go on and any op people quit because you thin unfair you spent time o r money get op see ya that's one more step in the food chain I just gained .I will continue making the game fun and when day comes it isn't fun any more then will find anther that is.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People saying "a rollback of a few hours won't do anything or hurt" please, go away. You all have no concept of how these kind of things work.

Again, you don't simply create checkpoints every single hour, it's not as easy as that.
    At luckiest the earliest point they have is after maintenance, which is 2-3 days ago.
    If they rollback, it'll be the same story over again.
    People will have lost stuff, cycle repeats.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes for Rollback !!!

More important take a decision fast
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback rollback ....even if I farmed 1k gold meanwhile
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You will have 50:50 votes, since people who got at least 3 orbs( or more if they were the abuser mother****ers) will vote for no rollback, while those who din`t get a darn thing will vote for rollback, we already have bad experience for them checking the in game logs who abused the goon glitch, what makes you think they will check for how many people got more than 3?

I got my 3 orbs, but voted yes for a roll back, I prefer to don't have them than see everyone around me getting free +10/11 while it's not everyone that got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • teampman
    teampman Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please Rollback!

It's very unfair some getting 2 billion coins worth of FREE goods, when others of us have been working hard for many months and still do not have it!
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For those who don't know, a rollback will most likely cause the server to go back to the last maintenance. It's not just gonna roll back a few hours, it's gonna roll back a few days.

There really should be a, not caring option. I don't even play anymore...rollback or not, this s**tstorm is hilarious to watch. I hope the GMs do nothing for another couple of hours.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me