Rollback now untill it gets worse !

GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
From my understanding the codes were released 4-5 h ago. And as it usually happens some peoples abused it. Some got to many, some got none.Rollback now would be the best option for this until more peoples log in and farm / level up and lose alot more than 5 hours of gameplay.
This whole codes things is allready showing its efects on economy, gold in AH droped by 100 k in just few hours. As in many other mesages posted by others, this is the only option to repair it, unless this was intentionally done ( its just weird .. this happend before with dreamchaser packs .. and now again .. hows that possible ).
Rollback now, put up a new code, and put a timer this time, 2-5 seconds before a new code can be redeemd, preventing flood this way. Peoples will get theyr goodies slower but its safer.
Or leave it this way, isolate the ones who allready got the codes, and send the others unique codes in theyr email, doing it right this time.
Post edited by GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HouJehnsi - Heavens Tear
    HouJehnsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best solution is 24hrs rollback then just give the code thru email of the accounts or mail it ingame. I know its not easy to do but you gotta try to solve this insane problem.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I still don`t understand why it`s even valid on any server, compensation should only concern Arch or w/e server had issues, besides why couldn`t they make it like dream chaser code, only per account, seems they only do then think, thus, they **** up big time, rather than evaluating situation and trying to approach it diligently, they do without thinking, then they have the Judgement day upon their hands.
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.
    its not a comp code it was a holiday code from last annvi i beleave and they added this code for all not just archosaur server
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best solution is 24hrs rollback then just give the code thru email of the accounts or mail it ingame. I know its not easy to do but you gotta try to solve this insane problem.

and what about people who got helmets from packs or hit their meridans today or made trades, bought gear gear, farmed, ggrinded, your gonna take all that away from everyone on the whol game instead of just penalizing the small few people who got more than 1 pack in the hour the codes were avaailble that would be worst thing u could ever do let alone all the time it would take to reroll to give back all the gold purchases and try to figure out that mess on every server because maybe a few people got a few extra orbs thats crazy talk
  • frozencharacter
    frozencharacter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Unless there is something I overlooked. The only answer I see is roll back to the time when 2 Orb Codes appeared, abuse started then. Agree that the sooner roll back is done the less damage is there.

I'd shut the servers down for now and think about what can be done in a calm way.

Don't see much harm in people being +10, other than more OP chars either but yeah ... Up to the game devs, etc ...
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please use the main topic located here for further discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.