Voting... Rollback or Nothing +10 Orbs

Clokey - Harshlands
Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
this is not fair for alot players that buy +10 orbs for they sets and now ppl get it for free? just for a code more than 40 orbs... I know few ppl that got 72 orbs... so? this is fair for all players? nah alot ppl was offline and didn't get any orb... rollback it!

Comments

• inthres
    inthres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HATERS GONNA HATEb:bye
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and lovers gonna love.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Sacred - Momaganon
    Sacred - Momaganon Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People are completely exaggerating with the number of orbs people got. The max I saw any given one player got on my server was less than 16.
  • Slice/nDice - Archosaur60
    Slice/nDice - Archosaur60 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yes this is unfair and unjust for many i myself have 4 pieces that i have +10 on my armors that i legitly paid for from the boutique or purchased from other players, for those that are bad at math thats 12 dragon orb ocean i.e 400$ that ppl r now doing for free, this is ridiculous. i can understand the 3 that were sent to player accounts as compensation, w/e thats fine, but a full set all +10 for the low low price of say 100 ish mirage celestones, no bueno man thats not cool at all
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I paid for mine and don't really care if people get for free will be new gear with expansion and wont transfer so all new then anyway . Yes was a problem some got many some got none but as with the sfc some dint get some did and game went on same way with the MOG glitch that so many used to get r9 and so on and so on.

Was a nice jester and helped some but what I'm seeing is most complaining are ones that were OP and some that though they were. Get over it and continue playing in reality I see same people gank pvp at west and silver as before nothing has changed.

Many quit when rank gear came many on archo server quit with roll back, if want quit go head it was more then just this anyway.
    Boo hoo ya spent a fortune and now others can compete against you.
    Is a damn game quit taking it so serious and have fun
  • vias9x7
    vias9x7 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    scoreing: pwi us

0 0

pwi messed up -100 0
    then they tried to make up for it 0 0
    then they messed that up -50 0
    yet at the same time, ppl are ungrateful 0 -50

total scores pwi: -150 us: -50
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644331

please use the existing thread to continue this discussion.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.