Stop the codes and ROLL BACK

Options
TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
This is insane there are people using this code so many times that they will have enough orbs to +10 all their gear. We need to end the code right now and roll back the server. Some people cant even get the code because of how lagged the site is. This will entirely **** up the game way to go. IDC who says what to this thread it needs to happen. Many people may hate me for saying it IDC this is insane PWE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?b:angryb:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• zhangwuj1
    zhangwuj1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Never needed rollback this much, roll back pls
  • saikipwi
    saikipwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They didn't give anything NEAR this on FW when those got rolled back..
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Normally I don't like roll backs...but in this case......I think I'm all for it.....f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    people are abusing this to the max. game is gonna be so hard and unfair to those that spent real money or farmed the 10+ orbs.
    Roll Back to Today morning please.b:angryb:angry
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Normally I don't like roll backs...but in this case......I think I'm all for it.....f:sweat

I suggest people to do nothing important tonight/tomorrow.
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just when i though you guys couldnt ** it up any worse GOOD F'N JOB you lost me now a player of several years and wont say what ive spent good buy pwi
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • ReKiem - Raging Tide
    ReKiem - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll Back plz
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Chaos on the servers people keep talking about it laughing and saying keep using the code get more orbs. TYSM for completely **** us all over. May as well give us all R9RR now with +12 and any choice of our shards so we can all be equal now right? i mean who cares since u clearly are just giving it all away now.b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i got my 3 orbs on start and was really happy.
    but now i must agree, this makes no sense on that way.
    better no orbs than it is atm.
    for sure roll back as soon as possible.
    the best way is to give out this orbs without a reedem code.
    archosaur 3 orbs, rest 1 or 2 orbs, however only an example.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What you complaining about?

The people with +11 - +12 gear already can't use these for anything so this will allow the rest to catch up!
    b:laugh
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sure but only when all get enough orbs to full +10 it b:laughb:chuckle
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What you complaining about?

The people with +11 - +12 gear already can't use these for anything so this will allow the rest to catch up!
    b:laugh

Cause a lot of people got free +11 with those 50 orbs?
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol and I quit when a few people were getting the orbs on RT due to having accounts on Archosaur. Sounds like this is far worse, and if a rollback isn't done, then wow, what a royal fuster cluck of HUGE proportions.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its unfair, all ppl in my guild had gotten more than 25orbs, and i just got 3, why ........ and how .......... plz roll back..
  • varf
    varf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You can't combine those +10 orbs to make higher orbs.. why do people keep saying that...
  • Infyniti - Raging Tide
    Infyniti - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck I only got my 3 orbs and I'm only 1% from 102.. way to go PWI...
  • estelle
    estelle Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please roll back..!!!!! this just ****up the game... not going to lie, but i did got 6orbs... this isn't right.. everyone abusing it..
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Koiz - Sanctuary
    Koiz - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't see what the big deal is, this is a chance for the people who didnt have anywhere near +10 - +12 refines to catch up, as for the ones saying "oh this is ruining the game...blah blah blah" how do you figure? PWI has been ruined for ages now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shevanel: cos it' amazing
    Koiz: do u smack ur junk around to it too?
    Koiz: is it like that amazing?
    Shevanel: Just imagining T-Pains grill on my **** gets me off
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm one of the few people who only used the code 4 times (two for my main mostly because of event boutique things and one each for my two alts), but I can see why the rollback would be possibly a good idea...either way though, the system messages are getting ridiculous.

Making the code be able to be redeemed more than once was not your best move, PWI.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't see what the big deal is, this is a chance for the people who didnt have anywhere near +10 - +12 refines to catch up, as for the ones saying "oh this is ruining the game...blah blah blah" how do you figure? PWI has been ruined for ages now.

Not everyone is being given an equal chance. Majority of the people exploiting the glitch are folks who have gotten to the top already by exploiting all of the other glitches in the past.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can see it now. No save point around the time of the compensation overload so they have to rollback to Tuesday when they did the maintenance
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No one is taking into consideration the fact that half the people only got the code to work once or not at all. This has ENTIRELY screwed up the servers, there is no balance or fairness here just a bunch of you taking advantage of a glitch. If you ask me anyone on forums that says they are ok with this its only cuz u got to abuse the code so shame on you for contributing to the fiasco u should be banned for trying to be proud of something so dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jake_english - Lost City
    Jake_english - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

It Keeps Happening

And It Never Stops
  • firebutss
    firebutss Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    are u thinking in a better way to crash the game GMs? u did it now stop ****
  • firebutss
    firebutss Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GMs noobs go fix it, now, u were paid for it, my slaves!
  • Koiz - Sanctuary
    Koiz - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not everyone is being given an equal chance. Majority of the people exploiting the glitch are folks who have gotten to the top already by exploiting all of the other glitches in the past.

and as i had told you on skype you just ticked off cause you only got 3 and you need at least 20 per toon xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shevanel: cos it' amazing
    Koiz: do u smack ur junk around to it too?
    Koiz: is it like that amazing?
    Shevanel: Just imagining T-Pains grill on my **** gets me off
  • MacGregor - Dreamweaver
    MacGregor - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    roll-back or just send everyone 100 Dragon Orbs.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and as i had told you on skype you just ticked off cause you only got 3 and you need at least 20 per toon xD

And as i say right now NO ONE should have gotten more than 3 orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    apparently the glitches are Changing the lang and redeem, or deleting cookies.
    i haven't gotten it twice even trying those, so hope you guys can fix it asap.
    Im not investing money into the game if this happens where people get $100+ worth of stuff freeb:surrender
This discussion has been closed.